ZaZa USA Tours

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE TICKET PRICE FOR SAN FRAN?!? AND THE TIME??...if you know

Minnesota
Friday October 24th 2008
Buasayanh Ballroom

Chicago
Saturday October 25th 2008
Aroma on Randolf

Washington DC
Sunday October 20th 2008
Cafe Asia

San Francisco
Thursday October 30th 2008
Height Lounge

LA
Sunday November 2nd 2008
Coconut Bay

Las Vegas
Tuesday November 4th 2008
Little Bangkok

credits to dj2fives

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
THEY'RE COMING TO CHICAGO? NO! WHY THAT DAY? THAT'S MY TRIP TO 6FLAGS!!!

HMM...HOW YOU GET THE CITY/STATE AND DATE BUT NOT THE TIME AND WHAT PLACE IT'S GONNA BE HELD AT?

annea

sarNie Adult
i'm happy that they're coming to SF but god why does it have to be on a Thursday, but anyways the price for the ticket is $40.

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
Woo can't wait. that place in Chicago is where Ice's concert was at and it's 21+ most likely since it's a bar. They make u buy alcohol!

annea

sarNie Adult
oh the poster at the thai store said $40 advance and the time i believe 10:30 to 2:00 correct me if im wrong.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
OOH MY EFFIN GOD!! they were at CAFE ASIA!!! are you freakin kidding me!! omg...i'm so pissed at myself!!! :angry: ...now i just wanna cry :lmao: lol

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
ALL LOCATIONS && DATES && CONTACT FOR TICKETS FOR THEIR TOUR HAS BEEN POSTED IN THE BLOG...

PLEASE DON'T TAKE WITHOUT PROPER CREDITS!

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so excited they are coming. Pim is one of my Favorite actress. I would have never thought that they will come to the states. My dream has come true...Yeppie!!! Anyone will be going to the one in Rowland Heights, CA? Or the Los Angeles Area? If it hasn't been posted yet, here's the address to the place.

Coconut Bay: Thai Bar/Grill
18922 Gale Ave
Rowland Heights, Ca 91748
Ph 626 913-9933
VIP Table call Michael 415 233-6884
$350 for VIP Table. Includes a bottle of liquor....
Advance Tickets $30
At the Door $35

sunny_gyrl

yeah i can only get information about concerts cuss since im not from there i only promo unless its in mn then i help run the concerts...

sunny_gyrl

it was so fun! omg they were off the hook:D im still recovering from last nite will post pictures & videos up on R.U.N. soon!

pze

sarNie Adult
If u still need to pick up ur pictures u can now pick them up at the place where the concert was held at

mvshutters

sarNie Egg
it was so fun! omg they were off the hook:D im still recovering from last nite will post pictures & videos up on R.U.N. soon!

are we allow to bring camera's? and if so what kind is allow--it is just point and shoot? of can we bring Dslr's too...

What kind of camera did you bring to the concert??

Thanks in advance. I haven't picked up my tickets yet but I hope that we are allow to bring camera's to the concert..