Zinc - Tseem Nco COVER

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
cool... you sound almost kinda like zinc too...
thats like the only song i like from that album...

Mae

sarNie Adult
I like a few songs from that album...

Mongstaness, I didn't know you were male... anyways, a lot of people have tried singing this song too... but you're pretty good!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I like a few songs from that album...

Mongstaness, I didn't know you were male... anyways, a lot of people have tried singing this song too... but you're pretty good!
lol. yea imma guy. n hopefully i wasnt one of those who attempted it and failed..lol

pkxiong

sarNie Egg
no way...is this really your voice...cool you almost sound like zinc....heheh i like couple of their songs as well and this is also one of the favorite song that i like to listen to...but wow i give you props for singing this song....nice voice by the way....

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
no way...is this really your voice...cool you almost sound like zinc....heheh i like couple of their songs as well and this is also one of the favorite song that i like to listen to...but wow i give you props for singing this song....nice voice by the way....
lol. yea this is really my voice.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
someone from advent vibe? never heard that one before..lol is that supposed to be a compliment? lol.

yeah that was my comment....u really sound like...kooj meng, peter, brady, whatever's voice...i dunno them...sumone from SEG's singing group...u noe the prince charming thingy movie's singers... ;)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i dunno check all of their singing in u-tube..u sound like most of them...:)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Zinc mastered that song and I don't think anyone will ever surpass them... but I give credit to those who've tried and done well too :)

mai92

sarNie Adult
zInc Is pLannInG tO hAvInG tHeIr tHiRd alBUm OuT aROunD July 4 In mInnnEsOtA...
iT sOunDs gOOd ...
i lOvE iT alrEadY...
tHe gRoUp Is tRyInG rEallI hEard aNd pLan tO aDd pakOu's vOIcE aLonG...
:):):)