ZINC

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
lol. i kind of "hung out" with the first guy on the left..
if i remember correctly... his name is pao
one of my friends used to date him...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
well.. what's with the "i" being inside the "o"??? It's looks more like "ZOINK" to me...
Plus the last album cover art was better.. but I hope their new release will be good too :)

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
aH... dOn'T saY tHat....
tHeY haVe sOmE rEaLLI gOOd sOnGs tHat Is sUnG weLL ....
i LikE mOsT tHIer sOngs iT's oKaY...
:):)
Yup, I agree that they have some really good songs :)
This is one of the few Hmong groups that I can say "Don't judge a 'singer' by it's cover" :)
I'm excited to get their new album cuz I bought the first 2 albums that came out previously :D

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
Yup, I agree that they have some really good songs :)
This is one of the few Hmong groups that I can say "Don't judge a 'singer' by it's cover" :)
I'm excited to get their new album cuz I bought the first 2 albums that came out previously :D

i'm with you, yeah like i say, don't judge the cover or the singer. EXAMPLE the sounders, people judge them ugly, But they are one of the best band ever, still love them.

cecilia

Staff member
haha. for most of the singer, don't judge them by their cover .. b/c the most hideous looking person will have the sweetest romantic voice LOl .. okay, maybe not hideous but normal like you and me lOl ..

mai92

sarNie Adult
i eSpIcaLLy cAn'T wAIt fOr tHIs aLbUm cAUsE I hEarD tHe pRevIew dEmO, aNd iT waS sO amAzInG....
sO mUch cOOL sOnGs...
i'm rEaLLy excITeD!!
:):):)