❤️[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

mahnkey

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is by far one of the best lakorn this year. I think that everyone did a very great job. Great and Kao have very good chemistry together. Pariit and Pie have very good chemistry also too. Hopefully Great and Kao get get to pair up again and Pariit and Pie too.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lowkey want Great and Kao in Jam Loey Rak if they ever remake it lol I can see them in that! I want a mean Great! No more gentleman Great for a little bit :risas3:

I didn't like that lakorn....but ineould watch for kao.

I want kao to play with other actors before repeating.

Mark and great...

I hope she get to film at least 2 lakorn a year. I know she does movies too

The boys of snow white crew are soo stinking adorable...♡♡

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I didn't like that lakorn....but ineould watch for kao.

I want kao to play with other actors before repeating.

Mark and great...

I hope she get to film at least 2 lakorn a year. I know she does movies too

The boys of snow white crew are soo stinking adorable...♡♡
I wouldn’t mind them pairing up again soon since great is getting older and idk how much longer Ch3 will continue to value him :( Kao however deserves to work with all the big names at ch3. That girl can probably out act all of them.

Reactions: Bex

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I wouldn’t mind them pairing up again soon since great is getting older and idk how much longer Ch3 will continue to value him :( Kao however deserves to work with all the big names at ch3. That girl can probably out act all of them.
Great is getting older....but they can be in a older man ...younger girl type of lakorn.

Kao has only 2 lakorn where she is the lead nk

http://instagr.am/p/B6H5E0Pljud/
Congrats

http://instagr.am/p/B6HUsLFl0gE/
Love the mirror image.

http://instagr.am/p/B6H4IA8FRnh/ Mr & mrs. Smith

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
http://instagr.am/p/B6H6FBEFHwi/ OMGGGGGG 5.6 :eek: I’m literally soooo happy for them all:cheer:I can’t believe it!!!! Look at those online views! 200k:clap:
http://instagr.am/p/B2kn4FilsB_/ Overall #5 spot on top highest ratings of Ch3 for 2019! Can’t be anymore proud of them all. They all truly deserved it. Kao must be so happy that her first n’ek role at Ch3 did so well and Great must be so happy to finally have another hit lakorn.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Bex

sarNie Egg
Well done to them all. Everyone did an amazing job and this is going to be one of my go to lakorns especially the last 3 eps 16 and 17 are my favs. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :clap::clap: As much as I like remakes, I would like to see Great doing more original projects. I want him to challenge himself and to act with people who will challenge him artistically with genres he hasn't done before and to give the rich handsome gentleman roles a break for a while be the poor, clumsy, silly, geeky or ordinary office drone for a change. I would also like him try different looks for different characters. I feel like he's always typecast as a rich guy hell even as a cop he was rich and I know that he comes from a rich family but I want him to tackle more meatier roles. I know alot of people want him to act with Taew as i find her to be the best actress at ch3 because she is such a natural rounded actress. I too would like that but more than that i would like Great to do a few projects with P Namtarn. I don't know why that hasn't happened yet. I really don't know why this ball of beauty, grace, natural talent and an unmatched emotional range is so underated. By the way much as I want Great to give remakes a break for a while as it seems like his job at Ch3 is pusher who just makes remakes, if they ever remake the Kdrama THE FOOL one of my all time fav KDs these two would totally murder these roles.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 15 wow, She finally knows about her real dad :), they are both hurting that they got a divorce :(, but I know things get better :).

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I finally had the time to catch up on this drama and wow i finished it real quick. Overall the lakorn was really good! #2 of my fav. lakorn this year. There was a good balance for everything (comedy, romance, action, supernatural) and I felt like i actually wanted to watch the whole episode instead of skipping around. I like how there was an equal amount of screen time for Suam's family background, the bad guy's scene, investigation, and main paring's scenes. It didn't drag, thank goodness, the lakorn focused on what it needed to. This was one of the ch3 lakron that I was really invested in this year, I'm hoping for more good 2020 lakorn! haven't been really feeling any of'em lately :(

But I really like how the drama raised awareness on a lot of topics in here. I didn't expect to see a mental health awareness section in here which amazes me, suicide (esp. the scene of mick jumping off the building, I did not expect that) , difficulty living in the slum and domestic abuse >< it was triggering though tbh. But i like how the drama didn't shy away from that they approached it well. Everyone's acting on here was so on point, even the bad people. I was hesitant about watching Kao act but I'm starting to like her more after watching the lakorn. :) I haven't watch Great's lakorn in a while, I miss his acting. he always does well with acting! Hoping to see him act more *ahem* taew, mint and I would love to see Great and Kao reunite again, they have great chemistry! (Btw those pre-wedding photos looks so good! it actually felt like Danurut&Suam's wedding photos. I was also convinced that this was a real pre-weding photos lol since they had an actual wedding photographer for the photo shoot)