❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Pwahaha. I see a lot of comments on IG hating on Chai. Damn, is it that bad? I'm waiting till the weekend to watch this week's episodes.

Btw, is it just me or does all the side chicks all look the same? Lol.

I'm glad to hear about Yoi and Reynu's relationship. I am rooting for those two... And Boonplook! That cutie.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Reynu decides to leave with her 2 kids (her 1st one and w/Chai) and raise them on her own. She’s tired of fighting and just wants to live in peace and raise her kids right. She keeps in touch w/Yoi and Asa/Junta but they keep her whereabouts from Chai. Because Chai’s new wife is a major bi*** and won’t let Chai go so Yoi knows that Reynu just wants peace and won’t get it with the new wife around. I don’t think he finds them till his kid is a toddler. They do the longing from afar for awhile. Then Chai/Reynu’s story is wrapped up in the epilogue of the book. He gets into an accident and thought to be paralyzed. 2nd wife leaves him and his brothers and Reynu join up to pay for his surgery. They get back together. End. But we’re talking years of separation here.

Been so busy haven’t seen the last 2 weeks episode. But looks like full steam ahead to the ending now.
Thank-you.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Omg. My heart hurts for Mae Yoi.. I felt bad for her when the dad passed away. But I felt the pain when Ah Si died.. losing a child isn't easy.. ugh :sad6: but like where were his friends?! I don't understand why they didn't help him..

And ugh, I'm ready to jump in the screen and beat the crap outta Hia Chai and that little girl.. lol soooooo annoying. Beat Pilai's ass while I'm at it too lol I blame her for Ah Si's death. If she didn't make Mala mad, Mala wouldn't have said all those things about Ah Si! :mad:

Ugh ugh ugh. Anyways, can't wait for tomorrow's episode..

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Pwahaha. I see a lot of comments on IG hating on Chai. Damn, is it that bad? I'm waiting till the weekend to watch this week's episodes.

Btw, is it just me or does all the side chicks all look the same? Lol.

I'm glad to hear about Yoi and Reynu's relationship. I am rooting for those two... And Boonplook! That cutie.
Girl I love my Phet, but I'm ready to choke this foo.. well his character lol ugh.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
finally caught up! and oh my goodness there has been so many things going on. Chai oh Chai, I guess it is Reynu's karma. Everyone is slowly receiving their karma, today;s episode was sad. Side note, i honestly thought that Pen and Gann's story was going to be tragic but hey, maybe not, hopefully they don't twist anything >< those two should just be left alone :). Bung orn's scene was so funny, felt bad for her but they made her part feel like it was nothing. i swear i think those two broke character when they ran off to the fields lol. Tomorrow's episode is going to be a heart breaking one too with Asa&Junta. Man are the Bae brothers good looking. tbh i was never really into James J. but now... maybe he's finally caught my attention lol
Bangorn & Somwang were so cute lol she was calling herself ugly, dark, and a shit talker (I can't find the right words) and who could love someone like her.. and Somwang goes "there's someone who loves your ugliness, darkness, and shit talking and that person is standing in front of you" lololol these two. I'm happy for Pen & Karn too.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Yesterday's episode was really good. I think the pace started to pick up, last week it felt a bit slow like Karn and Pen's story dragged but now they are happy and things are resolved, it feels like things picked up. I loved how Asa brought Pen's parents to them and they were all tough and prideful, but about wanting Karn as their son-in-law and not the other way around haha. This lakorn does teach that no matter how much you want the good for your kids, you'll never be happy if they aren't happy. I think that's a great lesson and I loved how Karn and Pen's storyline executed that. So many dramas with this storyline end up tragically where the dad shoots the want-to-be son-in-law lol or vice versa. Bang Orn is so funny haha glad she had her happy ending. She just wanted someone she loved to love her and whoever she's with, it'll be great cause homegirl will give her all in the relationship lol.

I kind of contradict myself when I say that things felt slow, but maybe there was a balance cause Ah See passing was kinda fast in my eyes. I knew it was coming just didn't know when haha. I really bashed on Mai for playing Yoi but looking at it now, I can't see a better Yoi in my eyes. I think her long break from acting contributed to the first few episodes of me not attuned to her acting, but I think she progressively got better and became more connected with Yoi and it shows in these later episodes. She made me want to cry so bad when she found out about Ah See's passing, along with her emotions shown at the funeral. I hurt for her, but as we all know its her karma coming in strongly.

I honestly despise Chai, but again it's Reynu's karma. Plus, he did the same thing with Pilai and there's that saying that goes "you get them how you lose them". Reynu is so good for that family and honestly I don't know how Yoi would manage without her by her side. I get she has her two sons (cause forget Chai LOL), that give her the emotional support she needs, but there's so much more that Reynu does for her and tends to her little needs that gets her by. I love that relationship between them.

I felt bad for Tim, she got beat up so badly. I wonder what's going to happen to Pilai and her servant lol. I think they should just get together hahaha he doesn't seem that old lmao.

I'm gonna wanna slap and spit this next episode cause I can't stand Chai and his side chick. And Pilai's gloating to poor Reynu. UGH. Haha.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Another packed episode! I'm going to have buckets of tears all the way through to the end now. Reynu preganant! But Hia Chai being an ass arghhh. Asa is such a sweetheart. Act Art has once again made my feelings go everywhere lol. Poor Ball and Junta too. What a mess. Wanna and Asee never getting a chance to really be a couple. Atong and his crazy ass wife Philai. Is this really coming to an end?? So much drama to unfold and resolve.
EDIT: That whole train station scene with Asa and Junta! Omg. :crybaby2::love: I'm so happy for Asa as of now. Too much heartbreaka. Need a little happiness in my life. I'm so proud of Asa!

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Another packed episode! I'm going to have buckets of tears all the way through to the end now. Reynu preganant! But Hia Chai being an ass arghhh. Asa is such a sweetheart. Act Art has once again made my feelings go everywhere lol. Poor Ball and Junta too. What a mess. Wanna and Asee never getting a chance to really be a couple. Atong and his crazy ass wife Philai. Is this really coming to an end?? So much drama to unfold and resolve.
EDIT: That whole train station scene with Asa and Junta! Omg. :crybaby2::love: I'm so happy for Asa as of now. Too much heartbreaka. Need a little happiness in my life. I'm so proud of Asa!
Can't hold my tears for Junta....and my heart was shaking at the last scene while Asa was waiting at the train station....holding two tickets....Hummmmm God bless his heart!

Well , I can't wait for next Monday (the last episode?). This family drama receive a two thumbs up from me. Love all the casts, the editor, and directors.

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't hold my tears for Junta....and my heart was shaking at the last scene while Asa was waiting at the train station....holding two tickets....Hummmmm God bless his heart!

Well , I can't wait for next Monday (the last episode?). This family drama receive a two thumbs up from me. Love all the casts, the editor, and directors.
I cried happy tears when he told her "Let me take care of you from now on." I was so shooked like Junta lol. She's hesitating but a lot of ppl on IG are so funny. Captioning if she doesnt go with Asa let them go instead. Haha.

I want to say next monday is the last episode but we have so much Phet and Bella drama to see. I hope it goes to 17 (next tuesday) at least. I definitely am really hooked on this drama. It's so good even on vacation I'm making sure I dont miss anything.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I cried happy tears when he told her "Let me take care of you from now on." I was so shooked like Junta lol. She's hesitating but a lot of ppl on IG are so funny. Captioning if she doesnt go with Asa let them go instead. Haha.

I want to say next monday is the last episode but we have so much Phet and Bella drama to see. I hope it goes to 17 (next tuesday) at least. I definitely am really hooked on this drama. It's so good even on vacation I'm making sure I dont miss anything.
Have heard that Janie/Ken drama will be aired on 23rd. If so next Monday is the last episode for KK. Sad if it end it as a rush...... :(