❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Lol looks like filming will be even slower now, since they're both away. Maybe this might air early next year although I kinda wanted to see it at the end of this year

ella0411

sarNie Adult
They're gonna be taking so long to film the whole lakorn with this pace.

I guess Matt has filmed some of her solo parts when she first started filming, esp. with her assistants since they were nowhere to be found these days. lol

It seems like they have to film together since both of them are going on a trip. Nadech already left earlier.

Matt's going on holiday lol:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhImn5WDnZj
(I'm assuming she's going back to Norway since her dad is tagged)

OT: Yaya's styling in KC was absolute perfection, I was always in awe whenever she'd appear on-screen cause she was serving look, after look, after look :clap:
Yeah. Her character is one of the few n'eks who are not so overdressed. I liked her style, very fit for a very famous celebrity (Jee). I hope Matt was styled better since that's one of the highlights in this remake.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Thai celebrities go on vacations a whole lot. It’s good they don’t overwork like the Korean, but sometimes I wish they would hurry up and finish filming before taking mini vacations.
Agreed, as opposed to looking at the stars and their vacation time it has me wondering what's happening with the production side, at least with this lakorn we know it has been in the making since beginning of last year, we took 6 or so months to confirm the heroine and then another couple of months to get the ball moving. I wonder if they're still getting their apartments ready since majority of the action does happen indoors, we've mainly seen them film elsewhere. Hopefully by the time they both get back, everything is in place for them to just shoot and get this done with.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Agreed, as opposed to looking at the stars and their vacation time it has me wondering what's happening with the production side, at least with this lakorn we know it has been in the making since beginning of last year, we took 6 or so months to confirm the heroine and then another couple of months to get the ball moving. I wonder if they're still getting their apartments ready since majority of the action does happen indoors, we've mainly seen them film elsewhere. Hopefully by the time they both get back, everything is in place for them to just shoot and get this done with.
This is Khun’Nong’s production ( Broadcast Thai) right? I don’t know if she’s producer or director, but is she too busy with BPS? :confused12: Otherwise not sure what’s delaying or slowing down filming.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
This is Khun’Nong’s production ( Broadcast Thai) right? I don’t know if she’s producer or director, but is she too busy with BPS? :confused12: Otherwise not sure what’s delaying or slowing down filming.
Yes it's Broadcast Thai. Who knows what's happening right now lol (maybe the saying: "slow and steady wins the race" will come true here) . BPS hype is amazing, so if I was her I'd be taking it all in too.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
True I don’t really see any lakorn in production currently everyone’s still in vacay mode or something lol just emptiness :risas3:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
True I don’t really see any lakorn in production currently everyone’s still in vacay mode or something lol just emptiness :risas3:
I'm also wondering. They announced it too soon, tho it took a while to reveal the n'ek. And the filming is so sloooooow.

I hope the hype of BPS be the same for this remake when it's gonna be aired.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Since it is moving so darn slow the cast could accept other lakorns and probably finished shooting the new lakorn they accepted and this one would still work in progress.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech was asked (?) about Matt.

Can someone translate this short clip? :)
http://twitter.com/mattperaneeteam/status/982977305554305026?s=19
She asked about his lakorn MLFAS and said on the night of the football show, it looks like they have chemistry when they were performing together. Nadech said that Matt is the type of person that if you’re closed to her or got to know her, she’s fun. Working with her is fun and she's very playful. Nadech said this role/character is so Matt. He has to act still/quiet, but wanted to laugh. Nadech said Nang’ek is mischievous and we’ll get to see it but not sure when but guarantee it will be entertaining. Her character is entertaining.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I don't think we'll have to wait too long because from what i heard, they have a filming timeframe contract with the mother company in Korea that's why the queue to film this is 5 days a week. After BPS, I'm excited to see this. Since I have not seen the original, everything will be new to me. Anyone know if p'Mai is directing this?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can see why Nadech wanted to laugh since Matt is funny and a bit overly dramatic lol. Imagine him with a stern face then there's Matt. I probably would laugh too. So cute when Na said the character is so Matt.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
She asked about his lakorn MLFAS and said on the night of the football show, it looks like they have chemistry when they were performing together. Nadech said that Matt is the type of person that if you’re closed to her or got to know her, she’s fun. Working with her is fun and she's very playful. Nadech said this role/character is so Matt. He has to act still/quiet, but wanted to laugh. Nadech said Nang’ek is mischievous and we’ll get to see it but not sure when but guarantee it will be entertaining. Her character is entertaining.
I knew my boo got it !! Just she needs better clothes hihihi

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I can see why Nadech wanted to laugh since Matt is funny and a bit overly dramatic lol. Imagine him with a stern face then there's Matt. I probably would laugh too. So cute when Na said the character is so Matt.
Thanks!!! Glad she noticed their chemistry while dancing together.

Looks like they have already filmed some of Matt's funny scenes wherein she really has to be soooo extra, for Nadech to say that.. Knowing Matt through her bts while filming, no matter how serious a scene is, she still finds time to be playful and she likes making funny faces. She laughs so loud too. Haha.

I don't think we'll have to wait too long because from what i heard, they have a filming timeframe contract with the mother company in Korea that's why the queue to film this is 5 days a week. After BPS, I'm excited to see this. Since I have not seen the original, everything will be new to me. Anyone know if p'Mai is directing this?
Good for you that you'll get to see the characters first as Matt and Nadech.

For the director, I saw this from mydramalist.
Screenshot_20180409_090147.png