❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I like it that Matt and Nadech have different choices. The nang ek has watched it a few times already while the pra ek doesn't want to watch the whole series.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Based on the first clip of Nadech's interview, he saw the first 2 episodes of the original. He said it was entertaining and interesting. I think he didn't want to be influenced by the original but just wanted a little taste of it.
Your theory makes sense to me. He probably wants to make it his own based on reading the scripts and its description of the characteristics. All else ( costumes, hairdos, etc,) are out of his control with the exception of him portraying what the scripts are asking for.

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
I think Nadech & Kim also got chemo.. but for Matt Andrew, Great, Boy, Pope, even Weir.
Your theory makes sense to me. He probably wants to make it his own based on reading the scripts and its description of the characteristics. All else ( costumes, hairdos, etc,) are out of his control with the exception of him portraying what the scripts are asking for.
Maybe he got bored and dropped he could have easily watched the special recap version :) when you are a on & off screen couple, it's easier, you are more relaxed, you already have a natural chemistry, all they need to do is focus.. Kim is with Mark as well but she has chemistry with all her male leads. SO it's a bit choice.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The girl is pretty I loved her in My Sassy girl and Windstruck. I cried a liter of tears in Windstruck. But uhg I just don’t know why I can’t watch MLFTS!!!! I don’t care for the dude. Just kind of whatever with him lol most Korean guys are really feminine including SHK’s hubby.. that dude!! Arg!! He looks slappable! Lol :risas3:
~~
For me it was with Won Bin, Lee Min Ho is handsome more than the current ones of his generation but his big nose whatever and I’m not that crazy about him cuz I don’t Like any of his drama.

Won Bin stole my heart and I’ve been faithful since then lmao!!!!!:risas3:
~~
SHK husband Song Joong Ki is a ball of fluff off-screen, his such a thorough gentleman but on-screen his got the abilities to switch between being the typical cutie as seen in his earlier works and also being a full on testosterone driven lead e.g. Nice Guy & DotS.
I've lost interest in Won Bin, the guy is just not here for being an actor lol. Lee Min Ho has stagnated so much in the acting department, I lost interest in him as time went on and his choices of projects just became redundant. Hopefully once he comes back from the army he'll challenge himself.

Based on the first clip of Nadech's interview, he saw the first 2 episodes of the original. He said it was entertaining and interesting. I think he didn't want to be influenced by the original but just wanted a little taste of it.
Okay, thank god. I thought I was deluding myself claiming he had seen it lol. That makes sense, I appreciate his approach to it. It'll be interesting when the time comes around and they start promoting the drama, hearing their differing views on how they went about portraying their characters and how they view the original since they went polar opposite ways in that regard.

- I swear we're going to reach page 200 and they'll still be filming this lol.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Nadech has way more chemistry with his other co-stars than with Yaya. It is just that they are a popular duo that the channel keep shoving them together. But that doesn't make their chemistry any stronger. His chemistry with Mew was actually better than with Yaya. And just because they are dating doesn't make the chemistry explosive or make their lakorns any more realistic. I have seen dating couples that are just awful together on screen yet amazing off screen.

As for Matt, even Nadech stated she is born for this role and he can't see anyone else in it beside her. And if you did watched her lakorn with Rome you kind of see the n'ek in here. And Matt does have chemistry with a lot of her pra'eks. Considering the girl has been dating her boyfriend since she's like 14, she manages to make a believable couple with her co-stars. But I agree, her best one is with Andrew. Oh, I don't think she is tomboyish at all. Her body frame isn't that far off comparing her to the likes of Yaya or Mai. And honestly, I have never seen a tomboyish looking that has a butt like Matt lol
I'm right there with you. I think the case with Nadech and Yaya is that they're very natural together. Some of their lakorns there's a lack of chemistry, could be that they're paired up so much that non-fans or non-followers of the koojin, finds it repetitious and boring after a while. Working together so much, doesn't allow room for any "fresh" feeling or room to see that it's something new. Nadech, I think manages to pull of good vibes and good enough chemistry with most of his n'eks that isn't Yaya while Yaya aside from Mark...has yet to find another leading man other than Nadech who she matches well onscreen with acting wise. However, I have good hopes that after the success of showing growth in her lakorn with Mark..she may be able to keep that momentum with new future co-stars.

I love Matt...she's a popular but not promoted well enough good actress. I agree, she has great chemistry with Grate and I love their friendship. I think with the right story and leading man who can pull their weight acting wise, she'll be able to make any pairing work.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Great looks like Matt buddy. No sex appeal. Matt had chem with Boy in Fah Krajang dao. I liked the dynamic with James in KB. Hadn't Noi been insecure we would have got a Matt and Ken pairing.
Mark is Yaya best onscreen male costar the way Kan is to Mai Davika

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm right there with you. I think the case with Nadech and Yaya is that they're very natural together. Some of their lakorns there's a lack of chemistry, could be that they're paired up so much that non-fans or non-followers of the koojin, finds it repetitious and boring after a while. Working together so much, doesn't allow room for any "fresh" feeling or room to see that it's something new. Nadech, I think manages to pull of good vibes and good enough chemistry with most of his n'eks that isn't Yaya while Yaya aside from Mark...has yet to find another leading man other than Nadech who she matches well onscreen with acting wise. However, I have good hopes that after the success of showing growth in her lakorn with Mark..she may be able to keep that momentum with new future co-stars.

I love Matt...she's a popular but not promoted well enough good actress. I agree, she has great chemistry with Grate and I love their friendship. I think with the right story and leading man who can pull their weight acting wise, she'll be able to make any pairing work.
I think what works between Andrew and Matt was that they feed off of each other. He stated, that neither wanted to up one another on their acting therefore making them as a couple looks effortless. The problem with Matt is, when she takes on a challenging role she's immersed in that role and she owns it and when her pra'eks role are less challenging her acting overshadow them. Matt is just too chilled with her fame. She is not ambitious enough to be on the very top. I believe if she is aggressive in her fame she would have been further up the ladder. She is content in where she is at. She is happy to make a little money go home and relax...spending time with her boyfriend and travel with her friend.

Nadech and Yaya is too comfortable as a couple. When they are in a lakorn together you can feel the ease between them. And they seemed to be stuck there.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
So where are they with filming?? 555 jus curious

And did I read a while back pMai is now directing this???? Who was it before?? Shocking

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I don't follow all of Matt's work but I have to agree she's a strong actress and there's something about her energy that's got me excited to see her as a drama queen super star in love with an alien, heh.

Ahh im missing them again. Love Love Nai Singh

i loved Kim and Nadech but I killed for Taew and Na again.
Same. Lom Son Rak has such a weak storyline, so I definitely need Ch3 to redeem itself by pairing up Na and Taew again. Maybe in one of those khun chai era lakorns.
I remember being all over Kim and Nadech, even though Pitbull annoyed me when he hurt khun nu Tae :) And I will forever dream of meeting a guy like Nai Singh 555

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I think our director is on holiday, Nadech is busy doing promo work for Likit Ruk & Matt is at the gym lol.
How long has he been on holiday? Ahaha I know it’s everywhere like that but ... ? Oh well

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Like I mentioned earlier, the people on set rotates vacation time. When one comes, the other goes. At this rate the lakorn will be done by 2020 lol