❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Even with some of the miss outfits in here this is Matt's best overall look. Her skin just glow and some parts she looks younger than before. A couple of outfits she looks about the same age as Nadech. I don't care though cause they look good together and I am just excited that she is in a lakorn airing in the near future when she hasn't taken up new project in a year.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Matt is def glowing lol :p that Korean glow hahaha :p I really can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven’t seen/gotten into any of her work since PRPR lol :p

So I’m very excited for this. !!!!!:clap:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
The mom is so extra too lol
Screenshot_20180610_204327.png

Matt is really getting prettier and prettier. And Godt is soooooo tall! She's really Matt's brother. :p He's such a cutie, too!

Nadech is always missing from these bts pics
I think they filmed NaMatt scenes first, then Nadech's, and now it's Matt's. Nadech will surely join too, since he has some scenes with Matt's family.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
A ploy where Matt plays an accomplished businesswoman where she gets dumped by her boyfriend and living life with no regrets and starts going after a younger man...that's where Nine comes in lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
A ploy where Matt plays an accomplished businesswoman where she gets dumped by her boyfriend and living life with no regrets and starts going after a younger man...that's where Nine comes in lol

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Kind of reminds me an old kdrama where there are 3 women (nang ek and her friends) who wanna marry before they turn 30, but then the pra ek is so young the nang ek kept on pushing him away. :p