❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
  • I guess we just got our official confirmation about Masu & Eye.
  • I also heard her say fitting lol:

- Yo ! I lowkey think Matt should cut her hair for this lol:
Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 7.42.00 PM.png

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like Masu but I am iffy with him being in here. I am glad they picked eye though. I want to see all the cast members. I hope they mixed it up with veterans and young ones.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Matt is one of those fortunate people where short hair suits them, I think her look in Buang Nareumit would've been great here.

- As for the fitting, September it is.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Okay so I was going to start watching LLSR since it's nearing the end of its run & just found out about SJDK subs account on YT getting warned due to copyright + Channel 3 is now uploading their shows later rather than right after it has aired.
It's got me thinking by the time this show comes around we're going to have to be prepared lol. As long as they don't turn into a Channel 7 & stop uploading their shows then we should be okay.

No new update that I'm aware of but daradaily did make this post/article:
Screen Shot 2017-09-01 at 4.14.08 PM.png
https://www.daradaily.com/news/64388/read

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lord ch3 is sure taking its time for the fitting. Guess they are focusing on this other "koojin" work now and are too busy hyping it... bleh :-/

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Okay so I was going to start watching LLSR since it's nearing the end of its run & just found out about SJDK subs account on YT getting warned due to copyright + Channel 3 is now uploading their shows later rather than right after it has aired.
It's got me thinking by the time this show comes around we're going to have to be prepared lol. As long as they don't turn into a Channel 7 & stop uploading their shows then we should be okay.

No new update that I'm aware of but daradaily did make this post/article:
View attachment 6545
https://www.daradaily.com/news/64388/read
CH3 uploading their lakorn vids later might actually be working well for the ratings.. LLSR's latest episode made a big jump up in ratings compared to the previous episode.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully the fitting will be this month and we get some news even hype about this lakorn otherwise there is a big risk for it to get the "A love to kill" treatment (not as bad cause Nadech and BT but still...)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
CH3 uploading their lakorn vids later might actually be working well for the ratings.. LLSR's latest episode made a big jump up in ratings compared to the previous episode.
My biggest fear is them randomly deciding to go the Channel 7 route but I remember someone saying they value social media so it should be fine. I will admit though I initially found it odd that they would upload their shows on YT straight away because it takes away the incentive to want to watch it on television when you can go online & skip all the ads.

Channel 3 ain't going to downplay this drama, no way would you spend money on getting the rights & not hype/promote it well. I just wonder why the casting news for this takes so long to be confirmed lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I don't think they'll take their channel off YouTube because it makes them money too. It's their marketing strategy cus they know they can't beat ch7 in head on head ratings so this is how they can get their lakorns out. People who watches ch7 lakorns while it's on air can go back and watch theirs on youtube afterwards..

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Well there's a recent update on IG that NY just went to get blessing for the nakee2 script and I haven't heard anything about Matt. Does anyone know if she's back from holiday yet???

Also I think nakee2 will start filming soon but I don't think it'll take long because p'off said something like "it'll take about 2-3 months of filming" (though I'm not 100% about this as this was a translate on IG)

Another thing about ch3. I do agree with u guys, ch3 does value social media, my grandmother who is in Cambodia says that ch3 lakorns r very popular (streaming etc..) and my online Vietnam friend says the same. Which is y I don't think ch3 r too worried about ratings. Their lakorns generate average 500k+ per Ep as soon as they upload on YT and twitter trend for 2-3 days.
Concerning this remake I'm positive the hype will stagger when they have the opening ceremony as they paid so much for the script and they really can't damage this remake as doing so will damage nadech (their money maker) etc.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Well there's a recent update on IG that NY just went to get blessing for the nakee2 script and I haven't heard anything about Matt. Does anyone know if she's back from holiday yet???

Also I think nakee2 will start filming soon but I don't think it'll take long because p'off said something like "it'll take about 2-3 months of filming" (though I'm not 100% about this as this was a translate on IG)

Another thing about ch3. I do agree with u guys, ch3 does value social media, my grandmother who is in Cambodia says that ch3 lakorns r very popular (streaming etc..) and my online Vietnam friend says the same. Which is y I don't think ch3 r too worried about ratings. Their lakorns generate average 500k+ per Ep as soon as they upload on YT and twitter trend for 2-3 days.
Concerning this remake I'm positive the hype will stagger when they have the opening ceremony as they paid so much for the script and they really can't damage this remake as doing so will damage nadech (their money maker) etc.
Matt is so back from Holiday man !!! What ? See what I meant guys !

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
@Lyly_isthebest - Matt is back she's attended a few events since her return.

It all depends on how many days Nadech needs for Nakee 2 + his role, considering it's an ensemble cast he may not need to be there for every shooting schedule. All we can do is wait for the fitting, once that happens then everything will be revealed.