❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
There's still not a name for this lakorn? :(
I'm guessing this won't shoot until 2019 then?
Unfortunately Anne’s being a little stingy with us atm but hey at least we now know who pra’nang s are. :D My guess is that she’s not going to reveal the title or even the fitting until after LR is done airing because right now that’s her biggest concern of focus. She seems to be in low spirits lately too lol so, my other guess is she will only want to focus on ONE lakorn at a time.

Honestly, I don’t really care for Anne’s production that much anymore lol but because I’m so smitten by Mark and Mew as the new pra’nang I’m 100% devoted to this thread!! Lol :p

xodxo

No title updates but this is from Mark’s recent interview “The Cloud.” I thought when he mentioned he’s taken each character more seriously by writing down what they have to face and such has helped him to immerse better into each character. Amazing! Now, I wanna see how he’s going to play/convince us with his new character in here!! HAHA!! Cuz, funny I was using the word masterpiece a few days ago, now he mentioned it in his interview as well hahahah (destiny aka BPS):facepalm::naughty2::love: He mentioned that now he would like his work to come out well, a masterpiece bc of his good intentions!! Haha, cool, Prin!!:thumbup:

Attached article with translation :)
4C69CD8D-1978-4863-BFDB-9056F79D2625.jpeg 34E37987-5207-4621-8046-234253DA6856.jpeg

Last edited:

xodxo

Yes, he does sound more serious with the way he talks about acting, which is good! Boo is 28!! Hahahhah so yes, it’s time to make acting his career, not just for the sake of acting! Now— I’m really anxious about how he’s gonna play this new character!!!!

ANNE HURRY UP!!!:fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::risas3:

Waiting for MewMew to get in shape too lol or maybe she’s already back in shape Hahahaha :p

xodxo

And this!! Aahhhahahahahahhahaha!! Mark went live today on IG, he said “fitting” is soon!! Like really soon!!! Hahahahahaha okay!! Like can you just shut up already and just do fitting?!?! Hahahahaha we’ve waited over 1.5 years lol :risas3::risas3:

I hope this isn’t the only lakorn he’s filming cuz I’m sure will not be happy. Lol! Unless they’re gonna film this 4/5 days a week.

As for Anne, OH LORD! She’s busy running on a treadmill at the moment! Hahahahaha I don’t know if she’s trying to compete against Mew or not lmaoooooo but oh boy— I can’t wait to hear her comments and everything on fitting day lol :risas3:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
And this!! Aahhhahahahahahhahaha!! Mark went live today on IG, he said “fitting” is soon!! Like really soon!!! Hahahahahaha okay!! Like can you just shut up already and just do fitting?!?! Hahahahaha we’ve waited over 1.5 years lol :risas3::risas3:

I hope this isn’t the only lakorn he’s filming cuz I’m sure will not be happy. Lol! Unless they’re gonna film this 4/5 days a week.

As for Anne, OH LORD! She’s busy running on a treadmill at the moment! Hahahahaha I don’t know if she’s trying to compete against Mew or not lmaoooooo but oh boy— I can’t wait to hear her comments and everything on fitting day lol :risas3:
I'm so excited!!! :cheer:

xodxo

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Girl yes hahahahahahaha it was just yesterday actually lol them all at the “khai puen” sales lol

It was Mint/Pupa walking in front of Mark and Kimmy LOL

Margie and her hubby too already inside. Lol! And a bunch of other Margie’s friends lol
Lol khai peun, so fitting :risas3::risas3:. But yeah I saw it and was like :confused0:, they adulting!! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

I saw this really nice picture of Mew. It was probably from a few weeks ago when she was doing her Cutepress Ad. It was posted by the director it seems! I really like how she looks here! Mature and alluring.

View attachment 16194
Cr Thay
Yes she’s stunning looking here. Loving every minute of her! :thumbup:

xodxo

Y’all, just wanna share Mews new CutePress Ad. It’s so darn cute! She looks so good in this mustard yellow sweater! Love her makeup and simple hair! Can’t wait to see how they’re gonna style her in here!:love::icon12::p Patiently waiting for FITTING!:angel10:

315D71F5-2211-44F4-A3B8-951ABA97F713.jpeg 88624419-DE7E-4F06-88C8-1E257EFF547B.jpeg 5B689E11-B252-43D2-B875-C901EB8D0294.jpeg 83B7870B-7D2B-4261-A437-1866E7AFAD39.jpeg
Cr CutePress :)