❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
@xodxo girl you are blinded by love:rolleyes::facepalm: That's not a minor thing cus it's like RIGHT there! God that's an ugly hairdo lol. That better not be his style in the lakorn cus I'll get distracted the whole time!!! :confused:
LOLOLOLOLLOL :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Well, who are you kidding, right? Mark’s #1 hardcore fan! Hahahhahahaahah :risas3: rofl :risas3:

Like I said, I’m sure there’s no way they’re giving him that hairdo in this lakorn. Lol. I would be highly distracted too despite his beautiful charming face!! HAHHAHA :p :p

I still think that’s just his lazy hairdo. You know when people lazy, they have lazy hair. Although I’ve never seen that fake Korean hairdo on Mark before LOL :rolleyes: but I’m very forgivable when it comes to true love!!:risas3::risas3::risas3::facepalm:❤

xodxo

@KitKat516 คุณคิดแคทขาอยากมาฝึกภาษาไทยกับหนูมั้ยคะพอดีหนูอยากใช้ภาษาไทยมากค่ะ :pancarta::risas3::p

twister02

M♥K
He had that hairstyle last year before he ordained. I remembered complaining about his look when he and Kim went to Maldives for the mag shoot and he had that hair which for me is not even Korean style :lol:

He looks cute with Korean bangs and he looks so manly in this style
Inst-image.jpg

This is my favorite so far. So clean and fresh :lol:

xodxo

Eeks in that picture his hair is too short for my liking lol too bajo Hahahaha :drooling::drooling::drooling:

I actually like the length he has on now, it just needs to be combed and styled handsomely :D ❤
49A8E4B2-2A58-4BE4-9020-9EAC171154C8.jpeg

Now back to the fake Korean style ahahhhah it’s not too bad, it just looks messy and uncomb lol aha :p His face though is absolutely beautiful!! Hahahah :D
70AFDAF2-1583-41FA-BDE8-954DF818E0AC.jpeg
Cr nate IG :)

xodxo

Yayyyyyyyy!!!! Im so excited :) did she say anything about a fitting yet or whether the script is finished?
She said they’re working on the script but it should be soon. Lol. So I’m assuming in 2 more months lol :p.... the waiting game haha. Well~ at least we now have the title! I’m gonna go research the plot and see what I can find lol :D

xodxo

Awww it's not exciting anymore. Anne should had made the anticipation longre like not reveal anything until the blessing :rolleyes: Lol Jk jk :risas3:
:celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16:

It was def not an exciting news or moment LOL cuz she made the fans wait FOREVER and even troll the media hahahahaha they even assumed it was MHIL at one point but she refused it and declined it and made all sorts of excuses! Lol! Now it’s just this.:nut:

But~~ it’s a romantic kook kik. For some reason Kob from TRRR is ringing a bell in my head LOL that’s exactly how I would imagine Mark play kook kik LOL however, I hope it’s not. Hahahahaha. Cuz Mew seems to be more into the drama romance better so hopefully she’ll lead Mark into the same direction haha

I wonder what the dress code is gonna be like now? Like wifey/husband or youthful? Mew is still pudgy lol hahahahahahaha so we’ll see what she’ll wear and comfortable to wear in here lol

~

I can already tell this is a lighter tone lakorn. So prob no drama at all. Just a watch and go happy lakorn.

~~

ps Now I want Mark in ActArt production again! Lol. PLEASE give Mark a 2nd lakorn ch3, or for the love of producers!!!!! Maybe even LakornThai! Lol :angel10:❤

Last edited:

xodxo

LOL! :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::facepalm::icon12:

Reading this synopsis got me so GIGGLY!!!!!!!!:pancarta: Hahahahaha I feel like it’s totally Mark :risas3::risas3: and oh my~~ it’s so Mew too !! she’s so shy, so gentle, not daring, a little sulky at times!!! :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::angel10:

I like how p’ek refers to himself as “khao” when talking to his wife which means “I” but it’s just a term lovers use!! Freaking hilarious! babysw

Anyhow~~ I’m heading out to an appointment. When I get back, I’ll summarize for y’all! Mark plays Thianwat and Mew plays “May” Manee (but I also read another version and her name is May Natirin.)

995BBC2A-7DA5-4585-ACCD-77437858592C.jpeg
Cr dek-d

xodxo

Didnt we talked about the lakorn a couple of pages back?
Would you agree that Mew’s a little ติ๊งต๊อง in real life? ติ๊งต๊อง in the sense that she’s super clumsy. Haha. The more I read the summary, the more I understand why Anne picked them for this. Lol The summary is very hilarious, I don’t see how it’s not a comedy after all. It’s super giggly and fitting for their personalities.