❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Isn't mark's character an architect in this one? His character in Ton Rak Rim Rya was too, Kob. Really loved Mark in there, he was fun and very sweet 5 years later he's going to be so different. Architect is like a rom-com profession, you're serious and smart but also artistic. The perfect guy :love:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
dang, I’m a little surprised there’s so many gay characters in here. In the novel, there wasn’t any actual common gay characters. There was a guy who seemed infatuated with Muey. Haha. He thought Muey was Thian’s sister so he gave flowers to Thian to give it to Muey but Thian out of annoyance gave the flowers to another guy ahahahahaha so those two guys randomly connected from there LOL

That’s all there is for a gay couple. But now I’m confused how Anne is gonna randomly add these additional gay couples. Lol. :risas3:

~

I guess we’ll have to see how much Anne will alter the actual plot and add in more extra characters. Lol

@NongS I think Kob was more of an interior design.

standby

sarNie Egg
dang, I’m a little surprised there’s so many gay characters in here. In the novel, there wasn’t any actual common gay characters. There was a guy who seemed infatuated with Muey. Haha. He thought Muey was Thian’s sister so he gave flowers to Thian to give it to Muey but Thian out of annoyance gave the flowers to another guy ahahahahaha so those two guys randomly connected from there LOL

That’s all there is for a gay couple. But now I’m confused how Anne is gonna randomly add these additional gay couples. Lol. :risas3:

~

I guess we’ll have to see how much Anne will alter the actual plot and add in more extra characters. Lol

Anne’s adding extra characters? That sounds disappointing. Judging from the gay pairs, Anne is up to no good. Shall we prepare for the worst just in case Anne disappoints us again? Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
she better not make this an over the top typical comedy lakorn. One of the only times i liked how comedy was done in a lakorn was in the 2018 version of Kom Faek. The comedy was very natural and nothing over the top. I hate when they try to make a lakorn full of comedy but none of it makes me laugh.

twister02

M♥K
she better not make this an over the top typical comedy lakorn. One of the only times i liked how comedy was done in a lakorn was in the 2018 version of Kom Faek. The comedy was very natural and nothing over the top. I hate when they try to make a lakorn full of comedy but none of it makes me laugh.
Kong and Alex made it natural :lol:
Yes, Anne should do her work properly. This is the only lakorn I look forward for Mark so she better not mess this up.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

~

Does that mean we won’t have to worry of a jealous Thian if their is no competition?! LOL!! Jk. That does sound quite excessive.

Minimal & natural comedy plays off better than trying extra hard to be funny. It just gets weird & corny.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m very disappointed so far ahahhaha and it’s true Anne’s taking away Mark’s other lakorn queue. I don’t know why Mark doesn’t have a second lakorn announced either?? Normally he’ll have at least two lakorns filming simultaneously.

I don’t think this lakorn will be filmed every day, otherwise they should be done sooner? This year is a very bizarre year.:nut::nut:

And I’m not looking forward to these extra characters :nut::nut::nut::fighting3:I need just the original plot, Anne!:fighting12:

I hate when they try to make a lakorn full of comedy but none of it makes me laugh.
Ditto **sigh** so this is a comedy, REAL comedy after all Lololol :risas3::risas3::facepalm:

@standby be prepared for the worst 5555555:risas3:

~~

Initially, I was expecting the comedies to come from Muey because she was so cute, clumsy and always trying to hit on Thian, but now I know~~~ the REAL crazy comedy is coming from these weirdo side characters.:mad:

Oh well~~ will still try maintain a high spirit for M&M!! :risas3::facepalm::love::cheer::naughty2::p
CDCA5541-6C79-40BC-B716-42F55B00B5AC.jpeg
Cr tagged lol :p

NongS

sarNie Hatchling

~

He didn't do enough working in the lakorn for it to be very clearo_O:risas3:

I'm expecting it to be absolutely nothing like the book! To have expectations is to be disappointed. Plus rom-coms means the couple's relationship is the focus with no kingdoms on fire or supernatural evil to be dealt with.
But I'm also hoping she doesn't make her gay characters campy and silly.
I saw the SSBT clip my God Mark is sooo tall compared to Mew it's adorable :)

fairytales

sarNie Egg
Lol that's why I rarely read the novels before watching the motion pictures because unless the authors are 100% active in the making, producers and directors will always put their own spin on it. If you end up loving the book, you'll tend to get really disappointed in the motion pictures.
Is that so? American novels are more true to the movie but half of the times fans were never happy with the movies.

If Anne disappoints us with a lousy plot she’s just wasted a beautiful couple.
My whole point! If she wrecks this plot, she’s wasted a beautiful couple and their talents!! However, that SSBT clip has revived my disappointment lol