❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I have it translated to chapter 46 two more chapters then I’m done. I was just curious if you guys would still be interested in reading it while it airs idk if I can finish translating before it comes out
If you have them translated then yes, i would like to read and maby just a short summary on the last two chapters would be good.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Chapter 33
spoiler]
Chapter 33
Sal Flower
‘Registering a marriage certificate without any intentions of being husband and wife from the beginning but is intended to only hide without supporting each other financially and living together as husband and wife without having intimate relationship can be nullified/invalid.’ (Meaning they got married for other reasons instead of loving each other, but if their living together not supporting each other and not sleeping together the marriage can be invalid/nullified)
This is what she got from aunt Jee’s lawyer after Nateerin is able to understand. She and P’Tian got married because of hiding only. They never supported each other and most importantly she and P’Tian never had anything together also. Its complete.
Nateerin was so happy she nearly cried when she realize she’s going to survive! She thought of thanking P’Tian for not thinking of doing anything to her since they got married, and she wants to jump and hug Ratchanee tightly who helped her contact aunt Jee’s lawyer getting his number and email.
‘The truth is, Mr. Tian had me prepare everything ever since you guys got married, so you wouldn’t be tainted. I didn’t think Mr. Tian would have you handle the papers yourself. Is Mr. Tian busy?’
P’Tian had a divorce plan from the start with this method, but he just couldn’t do it yet...
‘Yes he’s very busy. I don’t want him to be tired, so I’m handling it myself.’
Nateerin went along with it first because she still needs aunt Jee’s permission before standing in court. This might be a big problem bigger than when she asked aunt Jee to cancel the 5 million. If she can do it then it’s better because it’ll be like she was never married before!
As for the dowry (money that the wife gives to the husband) that was put away will be given back to her and her mom. The first condition they got married because P’Tian was threatened and the person who witnessed it is aunt Jee but for the last condition who’s going to be the witness! Nateerin thought and frowned; she turned to ask for Ratchanee’s opinion.
“Thoom. How do you prove that you’ve never had anything together after marriage?” The only thing Nateerin can think of is the gecko that’s stuck on the ceiling who can be a witness for her that she and P’Tian never had anything together. It’s important because the fact is P’Tian searched for someone to marry because his life was threatened. But for usual cohabitant, the claim is inevitable and will be dropped due to assuming the marriage is perfect and legal.
“I don’t know either should we ask the lawyer again” Nateerin nodded. They walked back to the tent where her laptop was. It’s a golden chance because P’Tian is out inspecting at the site. As she was going to email the lawyer, she see’s that...
“P’Thoon, is the signal of the internet cut off? Nateerin turned to ask the person who’s working on the side. “Really? Let me check first.” Witoon checked from the laptop he’s using for work.
“Well, it’s normal Muey.” Nateerin tried connecting to again but didn’t work.
“P’Thoon, did someone mess with my laptop?”
“Well, I saw Tian come and tapped it.” Nateerin drew back and entered a word in her laptop to get numbers that tell the type laptop she has then turned to her friend.
“Thoom, wait here.” After that, the thin figure went out to a building section which had the IT department there to watch over every communication system on the floor of the project. As she arrived, she asked.
“Hi, I can’t use the internet signal on my laptop. I was wondering if anyone had blocked a number?”
“Ooh Tian gave us a Mac address to lock just now.” The IT member said.
“Is it this one?” Nateerin asked while showing him the piece of paper that has her MAC address.
“Can you unlock it for me please?” Not just for contacting the lawyer but she also have to use the internet for work too.
“I can’t unlock it you have to depend on Tian...that’s what he told me to say” The IT member said to Tianwat’s assistant. At that moment Nateerin’s head is starting to stress to its peak, she thought of cursing the person who’s out onsite, yet he’s trapping her way of escaping in advance too. She has no cell phone; it’s like she’s been cutoff from the outside world by P’Tian’s lessons already. She probably have to have Thoom help her contact the lawyer again. As for work, she might have to use a pigeon to communicate instead of email.
“Muey came and asked me to unlock the device, but I rejected already.” The sound came from the IT member who sent it to the walkie talkie.
“Eum Thank you.” Tianwat replied with a tired voice like a person who’s running out of energy. After that, he continued working in the hot sunlight. The helmet he had on didn’t help much.
“If you can’t take it anymore, you can sit down and rest.” Chayt said worrying about his junior while standing watching the roof frame being mounted on the big building that’s going to be an industrial factory. The reason is because Tianwat didn’t get to sleep much and shouldn’t be out in the sun for too long.
“It’s okay.” Tianwat said shortly because if he can pass tonight, the work will be on lock down. They don’t have to speed up the work day and night like this for quite a while. Chayt nodded to acknowledge it because after starting the crash project everyone worked around the clock. They all had their own work but in the end, all the responsibilities falls to Tian because he’s the boss of the team. He has to do a lot of things he has to schedule everyone’s work ahead of time, follow the progress of the work. He has to supervise the budget control and make sure everything is on time. He has to check all paper reports related to the contract of constructing the building.
Normally, the person who takes on this position is very important and must have a high level of experience. They must be able to go through thick and thin to know a way to escape and know what’s more important before and after and is able to solve every situation urgently. If he’s compared with the crews in other zones, Tian is still too young. The only thing that they can rely on is he works precisely, excellent at remembering, he’s able to solve problems even though the way he speaks is like a lemon there’s water to it. (meaning he has a bad mouth and he doesn’t show any mercy) but he’s suitable for the assigned work here. Chayt looked at Tianwat who’s standing still like a mannequin. He wouldn’t budge it’s like his carbon alkaline is close to being empty. Even though he knows Tian will go back and sleep, but he still has his walkie talkie on just incase something happens on-site. A group of engineers passed by seeing Tianwat standing, so they talked to him because from afar it looks like Tianwat is normal.
“Hey Tian, I forgot to tell you tomorrow the consultant engineer is coming to inspect the structure ok.”
“Alright you can give them the roofing.” He answered calmly with a straight face... but his brain is gone long ago.
“Huh??” Everyone that was around that area turned to look at Tianwat at once because they weren’t sure if they heard wrong or not. ‘...Their consultant engineers not a roofing tile. Their coming to inspect the work but this dude is only gazing at the roofing!’
Tianwat is standing drowsily without knowing what he said out of his mind. The people in the team stared and said he shouldn’t have survived because it seems like he’s blurred until it’s starting to leak out (his tiredness is messing him up and it’s showing badly) they all agreed that he should be put away.
“Someone come stand and take over for Tian instead for a few hours. He’s out of battery, and needs to go back to charge.” Chayt said through the walkie talkie.
”Yes sir” The gang who’s sitting in the tent next to the site said. As for the boss, he’s been kicked out of the worksite... punishment for communicating with someone without knowing anything!
Because it’s time to change shift, many crane has stopped working. Each engineer gathered every group to conclude the daily reports. The others went back to camp to rest, and the night shift group came after eating dinner. The exit isn’t far from the tent. Nateerin is standing talking to Puriwat who came by. No one knows what their talking about but that clear face is implying a concern. Many people their couldn’t help but worry too even though it isn’t their personal problem.
“Thoom, what’s wrong with Muey? The men who circled around there but doesn’t work in that zone wanted to know wanted to be involved. They were afraid Nateerin would worry too much. Ratchanee who’s standing waiting for her friend had been asked a lot; she too doesn’t want to answer much.
‘She’s serious and is still cute...’
the men deliriously said. Muey...the person which he knew since she step into TPC. The sound of the rumors made the person who’s never seen yet wants to know why she’s being talked about so they secretly came to see with their own eyes...
‘And to which they know the words. Where to look for a beautiful clear moon when its standing out faraway in the sky like river pouring imprinting into the heart. Like a when a flower first bloom inserting a fragrance. Like reaching a Sal flower high in a branch. The others beauty might not consider to violate. The owner of the beauty effectively fixed and ended every spirit. Clear and pure like the droplets of water different men are struggling to look for. Like an illusion of a blurred indistinct painting just realizing that...it really exist.’
Small mouth, little nose, clear pale cheeks that loveliness is able to hypnotize every eyes too bad no one can go near her because there’s a demon of human stains like Tianwat not faraway waiting to reside. He’s still waiting till the moon clears and sink in the sky without mercy but nothing is as much as the news that made the sky collapse in front of everyone who desired this moon as Chaatchai announced that Muey has a husband that day the whole company almost became paralyzed because all the single men’s heart shook and a part of it couldn’t work. The good news this year round made everyone cheered as there’s a rumor going on that Muey needs to divorce her husband! But each person looked at Nateerin hoping that they’ll be the owner of that bright smile, so they came to look at her at the side of the tent each day like today for example.
“Thoom, who’s the person standing with Muey? It seems like their close and the guys aren’t really pleased about it because they fear that Puriwat is going to be their competitor. Ratchanee is secretly annoyed. She just came back from showering and waited for Nateerin so they can go out after work but got interrogated.
“That’s P’Ri Muey’s older brother. Ratchanee said to cut off the bothering. As they heard that, their face lit up like a threshing basket.
“His name is Ri? Isn’t he in charge of face 2?”
“That’s right. I remember now. He’s the boss of the civil engineers.” Another just remembered.
“No wonder they look alike. Is it just them two?” The boys gathered to get the information because not a lot of people know about Nateerin’s personal life.
“Eum...” Ratchanee speechless she forgot a bit that she shouldn’t have talked because it might link to the second older brother of her friend. The person who’s in the middle of a chaotic group. In this world, thinking of praying don’t let anyone think of it but it’s already too late.
“Wait a second isn’t this person Tian’s older brother right?” ‘You see bad luck!’
Ratchanee’s sweat secretly drops.
“Then the three of them must all be siblings Thoom” another person asked to make sure.
“Maybe.” Ratchanee cramped up can’t breathe throughout her stomach.
“Thoom, and what if I flirt with Muey which side should i go to Ri or Tian.”
“That’s right. Which one worries about their little sister more?” Asking like this Ratchanee can’t answer either. As they didn’t get the answer in time, they ended up discussing it amongst themselves.
“I say Tian is too fierce. His calm face is like wearing a mask as for Ri, he smiles and laughs siding with Ri should be easier right?”
“What are you using to think? Siding with Ri what would you get? He’s a regular at face two over there drifting off the sea. Muey is staying with Tian. You must side with Tian!”
“But Tian is fierce”
“Dude if you want a baby tiger, then you must go into the tigers cave. He’ll hand over his little sister to you unexpectedly.”
“And what if the Father tiger tears up my chest”
“If you’re that much of a coward, then stay here I’ll go through it myself. The most is just dying if I’m lucky, I’ll have Muey as a girlfriend...” The person speaking had sparkly eyes as he looked at Muey from faraway.
‘While she’s making a serious face, she’s still cute. Don’t let it get to smile or laughing anyone who see’s it would melt and die.’
The boys talked to themselves without feeling any different from each other. The owner who’s standing there talking to her older brother seriously and stressed doesn’t realized a bit that she’s being desired by many people because ever since she was born, she never looked at anyone else besides Tianwat only. Ratchanee stared at the boys who’s slowly moving back silently before finally running out of the circling group. Tianwat walked up to the tent. Nateerin saw and quickly excused herself to continue working. But before leaving, she didn’t forget to ask permission from P’Ri first because if she ask Tianwat, he wouldn’t allow it.
“P’Ri, I’m meeting up with my friends to go out. Please let me go. I can’t escape to Thailand anyways because P’Tian took my passport.”
“Go ahead and go. I’ll talk to him for you.” Puriwat said while touching that buffalo head letting his younger sister go back to continue clearing work in the tent. Honestly, he was thinking of complaining to Tian for confining Muey around this area, but he couldn’t because he use to be like that with Mon, and might have been worse than Tian. As he sees that Puriwat came to visit, the person who just came from work walked up to discuss about the event in the evening that they’re going to prepare.
“Tian Muey is going out with her friends. She’ll be back at night.”
“Who’s she going with?” He automatically frowned in an instant. He didn't get to complain darkly in time. There was a voice coming from someone first.
"Uhh...I'm sorry."
"Yes" both Puriwat and Tianwat turned to answer at the same time. The new person coming seems to be afraid of the two people that are in there as he's walking in.
"Uhh...Mr. Ri and Mr. Tian, you're Muey's older brothers right?"
"Yes." Both Puriwat and Tianwat replied at the same time again, but that side that's marked as the position of being a legal husband is more abrupt. Just asking normally he wouldn't say anything if the person didn't have a bouquet of flowers stuck in his hands too! Both Tianwat's eyes and voice caused the person who came in to feel chills down his spine.
"My friend sent these flowers for Muey." In his hand is a bouquet of flowers with a small card attached to it. The person who didn't get enough sleep looked at it calmly. Puriwat sees a bad posture and quickly accepted the flowers instead.
"Who?" This the time person who was quiet from the beginning is willing to open his mouth to speak, but the sound of the voice is chilling and cold to the brain.
"Uhh...an engineer in zone A. It's seems like Muey doesn't have anybody, so he's asking..." The matchmaker who's approaching the younger sister of this house still isn't confident in his own safety much the person wearing glasses isn't much, 'but the person not wearing any' seems like he's worried about his younger sister a lot even though Muey used to be married already had a husband, he doesn't see why he should be worried. He should be glad that there's someone continuing to care for her from her ex husband that they say had already split up...or they're in the process of splitting up not really sure because the rumors came from many people. His naughty friend couldn't wait any longer and forced him to ask for Muey before the others. With that said he swallowed his saliva and continued to exchange his life for his friend.
"My friend has good behavior and is hardworking. His family has enough status they own a business factory, and he graduated from America too." The matchmaker advertise everything but as he heard the words of the person that's not wearing glasses.
"I graduated from Mars, yet you don't see me talking about it..." When he realized which way the conversation is headed, he immediately moved back and excused himself. That's still just not enough. The sharp eyes of Tianwat flicked towards the group of men who weren't involved in this site, but they were standing waiting for someone since the day before during the meeting. He remembers each one of their faces well and their in his dog skin book account (basically like my bitch list of actresses I don't like lmao) Tian didn't have to say a thing the group of fans club of Muey broke apart in a blink of an eye. Puriwat watched all that happened with a smile and teased the person again.
"Tian, since when did our University have Mars on campus?"
"Eum it just opened right now." Tianwat said exhaustedly while his eyes are still chasing the people who 'stays well but doesn't speak well wanting to cause new problems' not looking away. At first, Puriwat was relieved that his younger brother is thinking of being true and real with Muey. As his brother sees the jealousy in him, he thought of Muey's safety. He's afraid Tianwat would do something to her before the right time. (But it doesn't matter their still legally married )
"Tian, staying in the same room together you haven't forced Muey right? We promised each other already." Puriwat requested in the status of being an older brother who loves his only younger sister a lot and didn't want the two to not be able to look at each other if in the future they must part ways with each other. At that time Tianwat's reply was a sound of laughter and then said
'Ha given to me for free I still wouldn't take it.'
But now, his answer has completely changed from before.
"Well I'm waiting every day. I'm not seeing anything done once..." Tianwat complained like a cat staring at a fish in the fridge because Nateerin has been in the circle of his temptations staying under his nose every day and night, but he never had the chance of being pleased for once because he's stuck with the promise. The little brat Muey is the same too, her husband is sleeping waiting until he's dried up dying already, and she's still not coming to care for him even though before at that time she'd flirt and chase after him until he almost died. As their staying in the same room, she hasn't molest him a bit leaving him waiting sleeping tirelessly every night 'I shouldn't have foolishly accepted Ri's promise' the more he thinks the more he regrets. Though he doesn't have the rights to do anything to Muey but what if he's the one who's been touched first then he wouldn't be the one breaking the promise right? He thought to himself as he's angry before looking at the bouquet of flowers that's still in Puriwat's hands.
"Throw it away too seeing it bothers me" his face frowning looking at it like he's displeased. If he could burn it to dust, he would have done it long ago but as he thought of something, he changed his mind.
"It's better not to" Tianwat said grabbing the flowers to read the card that's inside.
'I've been eyeing you for a long time already you're very cute I want to get to know you - Suwit'
Tianwat stared at the name of the person who sent the flowers to Nateerin while adding it to the black account again just in case.
"I'll be back." As he was done talking, he slowly walked searching for a person who's working around there then he handed them the bouquet before saying
"I'm sorry someone sent this to you. It’s from zone A, has a good nature, and is hardworking. Their house have good statuses they work for a business factory, and he graduated from America. The name is on the card.” Puriwat can only watch and shook his head as he sees Tianwat handed it to a boy engineer that person made an expressionless face as he accepted it and sees that it's a man's name. Tian’s searching for lice to put on the neighbors head again...the more he thinks the more worried he gets. Tianwat's problem is he never had the chance to flirt with anyone because he's always the one getting flirted with all the time. As he has a great love for the person who's a bored wood drunken wood towards each other, he must setup a form because he never fell for anyone. He can't show anything because he doesn't want to lose face which he had to use the method forcing the other side to stay around the border he had placed himself. Everything would be over if Tian just find a flower and hand it to Muey telling her he likes her to which he heavily repeated that...it must be a rose only not an artificial flower.

"What are you doing?" Ratchanee looked at her friend confusedly because as she was done clearing work, Nateerin walked off and disappeared. She came back again with a screwdriver in her hands after that she slowly walked towards Tianwat's laptop to unscrew it.
"Removing the battery." She said while unscrewing the screws from the laptop. As she was done removing it, she screwed the screw back in to close it then plugged it in so the device can be use for work. After that, she went to sit and wait for the time...
"Wait for it" Nateerin said in a normal voice. Not long Tianwat returned to the tent the tall figure walked to sit nearby to continue to work on the reports. Part of him wanted to get up and get a cup of coffee, but he was too lazy. He wants to speed up to finish work, he can go back to sleep for a long time.
"P'Tian can you unlock it for me." Suddenly the person who's sitting quietly on the side said.
"I don't have to..." The cold voice responded as if he's not interested focusing on the work on the screen of the laptop not looking away.
"Then how am suppose to work. I can't use any email."
"Once you're done, save it. I'll send it to the department you want to send to."
"Then why does my job exist if I can't help you with any work." Tianwat couldn't think of the answer he's moody because he hasn't slept enough, and he still has to deal with the begging he doesn't want to do as well.
"P'Tian." Nateerin said again, but Tianwat's low fierce voice said while his eyes are still on the laptop screen.
"Let me tell you something don't make me fierce." (He called himself P which means older brother or for any older men) Today he's exhausted all day already last night he slept at 4am, the project has to speed up, he has to prepare for the wedding, his bride is trying to escape, the men are preparing to get with his wife, and is there still anything else?!
"P'Tian, your really not going to unlock it for me right?" That voice asked once again. Tianwat not realizing how cold and unusual it sounded. He still didn't respond or show any interest and continued to focus on finishing typing. He knows that sometimes he has a bad mouth and wants to calm it down a bit more to slowly talk with the person he has 'a special feeling' for in this moment. As he doesn't have an answer that'll satisfy her, the small hand grabbed the laptop's charger and the other hand holding the laptop's battery for Tianwat to see the lovely sight that she has already removed the battery. The sharp eyes turned to look and realized in time what happened. The thick hands quickly saved his work but it's too late as Nateerin unplugged the laptop faster...and the screen immediately shut off then what about his work. Tianwat turned to cause a problem with Nateerin who at the moment has changed into a witch already. As her powers are done manifesting, Nateerin quickly disappeared with Ratchanee leaving him alone gathering his feelings for awhile and even though he can't get back at her. All he can think of is he must have to redo it, so he went to get a cup of coffee to drink to wake himself up because he won't be able to sleep anytime soon. As he drank the coffee, at the same time there's someone running inside
"Mr. Tian." As he looked he realize it's Ahtit, one of Pariwat's men who follow his boss every time.
"What is it?" Tianwat replied shortly. He's still angry about what happen a moment ago.
"Mr. Ri told me to quickly tell you that he saw Pondayt hanging out around here. He's afraid that he'll come and attack you. Ahtit reported.
"Oh really he's that jobless." Tianwat isn't scared but it's so bothersome.
"Mr. Ri wants you to be careful and not leave the camp."
"Bring a holy thread to surround me and I won't leave." Tianwat provoked.
"Mr. Tian don't be like Mrs. Muey. That side didn't listen to me either as I told them Pondayt is here and to not go out they didn't care. We had to split up and follow them. Watch if anything happens to Mrs. Muey, we'll die for sure." One of Puriwat's men complained because each engineer boss wants to have her heart so much. He's not interested in who's coming or going. As he heard that, Tianwat immediately turned to ask.
"Muey went out?" "Yes."
"And why didn't you stop her!" This time Tianwat can't sit still. He just remembered that Ri had told him already, but because he was too tired and saw that he had to work still, so he forgot that Muey is going out.
"I already stopped her, but Mrs. Muey didn't listen.
"Go back and tell Ri that I know I'll be careful. At this moment, have people go follow Muey well and don't let anything happen to her at all." Tianwat ordered.
"Yes Mr. Tian." Ahtit excused himself to go back, so he wouldn't bother the younger son of this house who doesn't like for anyone to bother if it's not necessary. As for Tianwat, he has to sit still with the laptop screen that's still dark. He doesn't have the mind to keep working because he's worried about the person that just destroyed it. As days go by Muey is still stubborn and is hard to control more often in the time that's dangerous like this the guards of the camp won't be enough. He has to call his men to come and watch over Nateerin again. Tianwat grabbed his phone and dialed. The other line answered immediately.
"Yes. Mr. Tian." Sathit said respectively.
"Bring more people here as soon as possible there's a problem I need help with."
"Yes Mr. Tian." Sathit accepted the order politely. As he hung up, the owner of the tall figure took a deep breath still thinking not surprise about the argument that just passed. He has to block her laptop, so she won't contact people from outside because his men reported that
'Muey contacted the lawyer about the policy of making the marriage between him and her become invalid.’
He never thought that she would use the same method that he meant to use but then cancelled it. Today it turn back to create a problem for him heavily all the time that passed, he's been acting like a hermit keeping the Buddhist views. He never thought of touching Nateerin once that's because he's waiting for the important day. But if his bride is still stubborn wanting to cancel the wedding, he must interrupt it. He might have to force Muey to protect their marriage from ending before the occasion comes.
‘He doesn't want to do it but it has to be done.' (Pssh he doesn't want to do it LIES!! Lol)
Tianwat took a deep breath if Sathit is able to help, he'll be relieved a bit he doesn't have the time to take care of anybody. And the reason he's been busy with work everyday because he has to speed up the project further following their goal. He's not doing it for the company...but because he's in a hurry to get married. The coffee he drank didn't help much because he's so sleepy he's about to knock out right here, but Tianwat reach to grab the battery and assembled it back to normal. he opened the device to check the reports he didn't save in time and how much the system can allow to recover it. After that, he continued working quietly not being discourage by the tiredness that's starting to trouble him.
'Oh Sal flower
I use to gently care for and watch over
must you decided to leave first before the time
I might not wait until you’ll bloom
With fearing as the right time is uncertain when you fall from the stem
Did you forget the promise that was given yesterday vowing to love me forever’ [\spoiler]

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Thank u! Would i be able to watch the lakorn after it airs too? Just in case i cant watch it live and dont want to wait till channel 3 uploads to utube.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Ok. Because Thailand is about 11-12 hours ahead of us...maybe we will get to see it on Monday? If we are able to watch it live. Does anyone know what time it is airing over there?

montha91

Ok. Because Thailand is about 11-12 hours ahead of us...maybe we will get to see it on Monday? If we are able to watch it live. Does anyone know what time it is airing over there?
From past experience, it’s usually comes out at 10 or 11am on YouTube for me in California. Well, it’s more like I wake up to it lol

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Can someone please tell me who is the admin for asianfuse, and how I can get in contact with the admin? I desperately want to change my username.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 34
Chapter 34
Search Until Finding Each Other​
Among the people in the crowded market in Dawei district there's a group of strong serious men who aren't dressed like the people and the atmosphere.
Pondayt was staring around looking for someone he saw once before he and his father in law was charged accused of espionage to obtain some type of information. They didn't get to prepare themselves it became a big news and took a long time to be silent.
His people reported that the woman who dared to delve into the cobra's neck just left from the camp traveling around here. He wants to discuss an important task with her a little! 'It's better if you don't go mess with those people' A warning from Tada his father in law still makes Pondayt despise every time he thinks of it.

It's just a small woman and one poor employee from the company and he can't do anything to them. He's not a coward like his father in law who gets attack and disappears into the clouds until now he can't contact him. He has to protect his family's pride that has political power for a long time, but he has to lose his name over a little lawsuit. He's not willing to let them go especially a person who commands like Tianwat.

The image of the car that was driven into the water canal is still stuck in his mind. He thought it's too bad why he didn't die since that day he met up with Yada to talk about love in the restaurant. He secretly drove following them from afar and parked the car and saw how much his wife has fallen for Tianwat. She nearly kneeled down for him to see her feelings just that reason is enough for him to kill both of them to go die with each other. And he's satisfied with the setup!

He just waited for Tianwat to leave and followed him. As the car changed to curve, he crashed into the car violently off the lane into the water canal on the side and slowly watch the car sink down.

'At that time no matter how he sees it, Tianwat shouldn't have survived'

Just seeing the water pressure around the car makes it impossible for the person inside to open the door easily. He was hit hard, so he should have been unconscious already. He stood there watching for a long time and didn't hear him any noise coming up. He was going wait to make sure Tianwat was dead for sure, but he couldn't. There was a taxi that turned to park and saw him, so he had to quickly get in the car and took off. And he was hurt after that when he realize Tianwat is more stickier than he thought! (Meaning he's still alive)

As he did it, he never thought of feeling sorry not even a bit. If he could turn back time, he would want to attack worse than before! He knows who's he's messing with that's why he's afraid not telling the police. So Pondayt thought of not continuing to cause anything and forgive him, but he sent someone to secretly record a clip that day.

'That woman's name is Muey, and she's Tianwat's assistant. There's bad rumors going around saying that the two are messing around with each other because the girl is married already, but a few days before Tian had announce his wedding during the company's party. The two had an argument because the girl objected it saying she's going to crash the wedding and divorce her husband to be with Tian.' (Wow what a misunderstanding)

Pondayt smiled with the information he just got even though it's little, it's enough to use a woman's love to setup Tian. ‘As he likes scattering his charms to women so much, he's going to die because of a woman.' The van that has Nateerin sitting in it turned out from the camp heading towards Dawei (city in Burma) it's still went far out about 10 kilometers driving down the small road cutting through the middle of the rice fields that were newlY made. On the sides, there's tress and plants everywhere with mountains in the background. Its a short distance but it's going to take a few hours because the car can't go that fast due to the road having one lane.

In the car there's only groups of girl employees who came to do merits at the temple because they heard from the Burma girls how powerful and religious it is. The Burma girls would get flowers in the forest to worship the pagoda following the temple they call this flower lent flower.

The Thai people never saw or heard of it before which made them excited and curious about it. Nateerin is the same she open and read the golden book wholeheartedly.

"Muey doing that to Tian he's going to want you dead." It's Ratchanee who's worried with what her friend did because as much as she knew the two they like to bite at each other often, but in reality her friend should strictly respect and listens to P'Ri and P'Tian. But just now, she doesn't know if Nateerin was possessed by a ghost or what but she dared to go against P'Tian like that, and she's beyond scared that today will be her friend's last day of living.

She has hope that as Nateerin goes back and see that P'Tian is sitting waiting for her with a knife for sure (her friend doesn't really mean he's going to kill her she's afraid he's going to do something to her)

"No P'Tian isn't that mean" Nateerin consoled her friend who has a concerned face because of the foolishness she'd done. Ratchanee is still worried about her friend because from what she heard when she use to stay in Phuket, she saw everyone said 'the two sons in this house are deep flowing water' she says that too. This family never use any powers and even lives quietly. They never socialize with anyone or circle around any rich people anywhere but don't know why their enemies disappear smoothly!

"But you shouldn't have done that."

"Right I know. I shouldn't have done it but if it makes P'Tian unlock my laptop it's necessary." Nateerin explained. At this moment, she's no different with having her legs and arms cut off. If she doesn't get up and do something, she'll be in this situation until the wedding for sure.

Ratchanee looked at her friend who now has become still and is being serious different from normal times. She's distant and confidential even though no matter how much harsh problems she faces, the smile will never disappear long from that expression.

She then realizes it's really a life crisis...

If talking about being sharp-witted, her friend is always outstanding and it seems like she knows everything but too bad she's always falling like a dead horse every time P'Tian pops up. Don't know why she has to be so shy. Whenever he's comes, she's always falling waiting since just hearing his voice so then he ends up complaining she's imbecile making her appearance shatter even though she's not dumb at all.

Nateerin sighed with a big problem she's facing if she fails then she must be P'Tian's slave worse than before. Last time he sent her to a risky death as she said goodbye to forget him, he's always confining her to work and still wants to marry to wash away the debt.

As the car drove cutting to enter the small road to park in front of the market, it's busy with people walking around.

There's people in line for shops and restaurants, and many on the streets. There were a lot of Burma products and Thai products too.
Nateerin and Ratchanee stepped out of the car at the same with the others, and the group of girls spreading out disappearing quickly. Nateerin turned to look at Puriwat's men who's secretly watching her. After that, she walked into the market with Ratchanee. "Muey, can you really cut P'Tian off?" Ratchanee couldn't help but ask her once again because she's the only one who saw Nateerin's love from the start and knows just how much her friend has been waiting this whole time to stand next to P'Tian as his wife.
"Yeah. I don't want to be used anymore." Nateerin said with a firm voice mixing with sadness.
"You're going to stop trying just like that Muey. You've come far already." Ratchanee said.
"No matter how far I've came, but there's nothing awaits ahead then what should I continue going for..."
She doesn't see the future between them there's only waiting for the day to quit as he see's that she doesn't benefit him anymore.
"...If you want what's ahead for you, it won't be that hard. I can help you Ms. Muey." A loud sound came from behind Nateerin turned to follow the sound of the voice and was still for a second as she realize who it is.
"Mr. Pondayt" she said his name silently. The owner of the name smiled friendly at her even though she had caused a great catastrophe with him until he was jailed. Ratchanee held onto her friends arm who's standing still not willing to run. Her eyes quickly looked for someone to come help, but there was no one close by. She's a little relieved that there's still people walking around busily. P'Tian's number one enemy won't dare to do anything to her friend.
"You still remember me Ms. Muey." Pondayt called her name how Tada use to call her. As for her real name, he doesn't know what it is and doesn't care.
Taking a glimpse isn't much but looking closer he sees how cute and adorable she is. The clear round eyes that's tapered a bit staring back at him. The color of her eyes are beautifully strange. It's clear brown eyes suppressing him as if to pull him in.

He was so immersed looking at her he forgot point he was there to wait for her which he quickly pulled himself out of it.

"A person like Tianwat never loves anyone for real. There's only slashing and throw away. But did you know he already has a wife and wants to divorce her and escape to marry someone else let alone with a person like you." Pondayt stated referring to all the women who entangle themselves sitting with the same man even his ex wife who acts like a young girl in front of him. His mouth persuading and thought of getting with the lovely person who's in front of him. Too bad she has a husband but it's okay there in the process of divorcing already. The owner of the porcelain doll seems like she's thinking before replying back to him shortly.

"Oh really." Which Pondayt smiled at her.

"That's right. But if you really love him a lot, I can help you crash the wedding. You want me to harass, threaten, or setup the bride and throw her away. I can do it all if you could help me just once." Pondayt said to get close to her more because after that the young girl would think of liking him instead. A worker who consumes money monthly and a the son of a powerful person anyone would choose the one after. "An easy work like that isn't that hard because he used and deceived you to attack my company. You were able to do it already isn't that right?"

"What do you want me to help you with?" The owner of the clear small voice asked. Then that means she's starting to have interest in his scheme already. Pondayt believes that in this world, there's no true friends or permanent enemies. Unless they both benefit from it, then they'll become friends in the blink of an eye.

"I have to talk to him a bit. When you're free, can you invite him to come and hangout around here." He suggest an offer to lure Tianwat into death.

"You can go back and think about it. If you need anything, you can call anytime." Pondayt suggested and left his number or she can call to talk and resolve being lonely. He won't mind. The small hands accepted it like she wasn't sure before turning away to leave in a hurry. Pondayt thought of something and blocked her way.

"If you want anything special tell me, I'll buy it for you. It can be any jewelry that's expensive to wear. I can give it all to you."

Burma has a lot of jewelry collections. He can buy a lot of them and give it to any of the girls.

"I don't want anything." Nateerin refused and tried to turn to leave but he stopped her again.

"Aye...have we seen each other some where before? Why do you look familiar?" Pondayt started to flirt with her.

"Well wasn't it at your company." The voice ended shortly. The more challenging she is the more Pondayt wanted to win. "No no before that." He teasingly played. Honestly, he meant must have seen each other in past life. Nateerin didn't answer. The faded red lips on her face is gentle and clear smiling softly enough as having manners. She bowed down a bit to excuse herself and grabbed Ratchanee's hands then finally left.

Pondayt stared like its a pity, but he still smiled.

'He thought of thanking fate that today he searched until he found her!’ An Important person that'll make the plan successful without wasting his strength dragging Tianwat out from the camp just relying on a small girl who's fallen into the abyss of love and is capable of doing anything big like its fun. This is the thickness of girls who's weak and can do anything to exchange for having the person they love in their hands. Pondayt smiled to himself while staring at Nateerin from behind who disappeared into the group of people.

...without knowing that the thin figure that walked off isn't thinking differently from him. Nateerin smiled softly while walking off as everything has reached the target that's suitable with her willing to risk coming this way.

'She thought of thanking fate too, She searched for Pondayt until she found him...'
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Prahrod Maree
(It's a Thai movie where deity fall in love
with a giant/ogre)
The van came back at almost 10pm. Everyone got down from the car and went to rest from exhaustion. Ratchanee walked Nateerin back. After she saw her friend talk to Ahthit who came to get her still afraid the grim reaper Tianwat will get her friends life.

"Thoom, at noon when you went to shower, were you able to check the lawyers email or no? Did he reply yet?" Nateerin just remembered. "I still haven't seen any reply."

"Then when you get back can you check again." Even though she didn't show how fast she needs it. In reality, she's concentrated with all her breath. She wants all of the document lists to see what steps she needs to proceed to make her marriage invalid.

"Of course. But are you sure P'Tian isn't going to rip my neck. Ratchanee's concerned made Nateerin laugh.

"It's ok. I told you already P'Tian is nice." Nateerin smiled and insisted. Well, she used to hack his information and destroyed it. P'Tian never had any feud or be vengeful towards her. The most is only forehand her head violently twice and sending her here. Ratchanee tried warning her friend but it didn't work. She still remembers the eyes that stared her friend from behind well before it was evening. A hunch told her that there's something bad going to happen to Nateerin tonight.

As they arrived to the building, they were suspicious hearing loud music coming from the lobby. Once they walked in, they saw how much the gang and her friends from Hammock are all drunk.

"Muey and Thoom are here. Come and sit with us." P'Gob yelled. He was the first to call out with a red face. Nateerin glanced at the person who she argued with before it was evening who's sitting with others clinking glasses with people here and there.

"Come sit with us. Hurry." Everyone said. Even P'Goong and her husband who came to visit at the site was drinking. The two walked in and had to join them like they can't miss it. Nateerin sat down next to Ratchanee, but the gang came back and chased her to go sit next to the person with a serious face. She tried avoiding it but they were able to get her to sit next to Tianwat. Those eyes stared at her not smiling but doesn't seem like he's mad with what she did to him. It seems like there's a lot of alcohol in him. The persons who's always angry isn't thinking of causing a problem.

"Drink with us." Sat there wasted a bit of time she then was able to hear a soft voice persuading with the handsome face coming towards her closely. He slowly smiled for her a bit so close until the smell of the alcohol hit her nose. Nateerin smelt the alcohol and moved/looked away (the word used is hiding) that made Tianwat laugh. From there, he smiled widely and cutely at her more than before which made her heart swing like a pendulum clock.

...P'Tian is more drink than I thought. If he wasn't drunk, he wouldn't be in a good mood like this.

"No. It's better not to. I'm excusing myself to go rest first." Nateerin refused because she's tired all day. When she excused herself politely already, she moved to step out but both sides of her upper arms we're restrained by both of the thick hands holding her from behind. That's still not enough he extended his face and that thin shoulder across still snuggling up closely to softly tell until his chin is nearly overlapping over Nateerin's shoulder.

"Where are you going in a hurry? Sit here and accompany me first." Nateerin is shocked with the atmosphere of being close from the other side until she couldn't setup herself to stick with it. He's just moving in slowly and smiling, but it strongly became an enormous attraction as if he's challenging her without him saying

'How long are you going to be heartless with me?...'

The thick hands gently sat her down next to him. It's still difficult for her to refuse that's because it's the mischievous eyes is begging her. As he sees that she's willing to stay, the person who's holding her down successfully slowly handed her a drink.

"I'm not drinking." Nateerin insisted. Tomorrow she has to work, and she's a light drinker too 'He knows from last time that if she drunk, who's going to be stressed!'

"No need to be scared. I'll drink with you." She didn't say no, but Tianwat raised his glass to drink in one shot for his consciousness. Everyone cheered and laugh as for the owner, he smiled. His face is vividly red as a gourd.

Tonight it's going too far. As she sees that he's drinking himself like that without anyone forcing him like before when sending him to the room, Nateerin thought of being worried even though the time P'Tian is drunk he's cute and is gentle with her. She still doesn't want him to be drunk often because tomorrow he still has to work, and he's the boss of the team too. The more the elders are going to focus on.

"P'Tian you're drunk already." Tianwat turn to stare at the person who's concerned about him. That beautiful lips smiled sparklingly than before. His eyes glistening.

'somebody bring a towel to wipe her nosebleed.'

Nateerin said in her mind. She's trying not to look at his face much, so she won't fall in love with him more than this. But as he realizes it, he extremely teases her. That face bent down towards her closely again until it's nearly close with her face.

"I'm not even drunk. Not one bit." The owner of the serious voice said.
"I think you should rest. Weren't you tired at noon" Nateerin just thought about it.
"I slept already early in the evening." Tianwat said without forgetting to throw some charms towards her frequently (omg lol he knows what he's doing)

"Then I'm going up to sleep first." If he slept already, she don't have to worry. So, the person she should be worrying about would be the only one left by himself. 'Then I'm leaving'

"Don't go yet, stay with me first and then we can slowly go up to sleep at the same time." As she got up, he held her down again not willing to let her go. Nateerin looked at the godly face that's drunk by the alcohol similar to a tamed cat as he's cute with her like this.
"It's better not to. I don't like it. P'Gob P'Gahng help stop him...eum!" While she turned to ask for help from the others, he wrap his arm around her neck locking her in his arms and put the drink towards her mouth. Even though she's trying turn away, she couldn't resist as the bitter liquor flowed passed down her throat until it was all gone from the glass. Tianwat then loosen his hand to let her free everyone laughed happily as they saw Nateerin's face bent down because the power of the liquor burning her throat.
Nateerin's pale cheeks quickly turned red. She became all numb.
"Drink again." He's not asking but it's for her to know in advance that's all. As she wasn't careful, a second glass came as he locked his arms around her neck from behind, so she won't escape like she use to. As for the others, they were having so much fun they weren't interested in helping her. There's only Ratchanee who sat at another table and saw all that happened but didn't dare to interfere. Nateerin shook her head refusing and tried to escape but another glass came.
"I can't drink anymore." Nateerin said, but it didn't help. As for the person who's forcing her is greatly pleased as others encouraged him that a few more glass she'll be drunk.
The drinks kept coming one after the other until Nateerin couldn't control her consciousness. As she sees him smiling and persuading her to drink, she still didn't want to believe that P'Tian can be like that which made the next glass that came not have much force.
"Drink it..." The serious voice rang around the side of her ear pressuring her mind to drink frequently.
"I don't want it...that's enough." The person with the blood colored face shook her head refusing though her conscious left is little. "Drink it..." The soft deep voice pierced through the core of her brain ordering to gradually swallow it, and her conscious fell into the abyss.
Ratchanee is apprehensive as she watches and sees that the smiling face of the person she understood as 'drunk' now became completely smooth no different from his usual face she sees when he's working! (He did say he wasn't drunk lmao) Tianwat stretched back straight while staring at Nateerin like he's observing before deciding to pour the liquor into the glass and give it to the person he's carefully supporting calmly and intentionally. The more she looked the more she's sure that P'Tian isn't drunk!
Ratchanee became anxious. She thought of worrying about her friends fate that's already fallen into Tianwat's paw! (Always comparing him to a tiger or cat lmao)
Nateerin was force to drink until she couldn't support herself to sit up anymore. She blinked silently her thin body started to become flimsy because the whole world is spinning. She felt it to her head that's about to lunge to the floor.
As he saw that, it's time for Tianwat to tackle the next step at once, he pulled the small figure to lean against his chest before he effortlessly carried her completely.
Ratchanee looked around to see everyone all knocked out she's the only one left.
"Thoom right?" The deep voice turned to call her. "Yes" Ratchanee said. She secretly looked at her friend who's unconscious in the arms of the person a second ago who looked like a happy young boy, but now he's strict and serious to the point where it's scary.
"The envelope that has the documents is over there. It seems like someone wanted it so I printed for them." Tianwat look towards the small table has the ice and drinks.
Ratchanee looked then got up to go grab it daringly and scared. As she opened it to see, her spine immediately became cold. It's everything that Nateerin needed and requested for her to get from the lawyer since noon!
"It seems like you guys wanted it. You meant this right?" The voice asked the person who joined in on the thinking of Nateerin.
Ratchanee made an uncertain face as she's been caught.
"...but I think it can't be used it now." Tianwat told her. He lowered his face to look at the person started the thinking who's sleeping in his arms 'which still doesn't know a bit what's going to happen to herself tonight'
As she heard the owner of the tall figure said that, Ratchanee thought of going up to shake the person in that embrace to quickly wake up and escape together, but everything is too late already. Because as he was done talking, Tianwat carried Nateerin to the room upstairs. His task inviting his friends to get together to get the target is a success. The only thing left is the task between him and Muey. (AHHHHHH!!!!)
While the owner of the tall figure carried Nateerin and turned his back to leave, there's a person from Hammock fluttering waving his hands running from behind.

"You're leaving already Tian? Thank you for the liquors today."

Ratchanee who's sitting finally realizes her suspicion is true! She can only watch Tianwat walking off taking Nateerin with him and wait for her friends fate as she can't go help her at all. 'There's really no other way right?' Tianwat tried to find a better way to give Nateerin while talking with the lawyer about the problem at noon.

'As far as being legally married, but haven't had...umm I meant intimate relationship no matter what, the court will charge. Being husband and wife, no matter what, something like that must happen.' The lawyer was timid as he spoke.

‘And what if there is, and the other person verifies that there isn't any?’

Tianwat is curious in the same point as Nateerin because if the other person is able to find a way to charge, then who's going to come and help be a witness if he did it with Nateerin wouldn't everything be zero or no.

'Well, if you don't want to have a difficult physical done, you have to show evidence.'

'How?’ ‘Record a clip for the court to see.' Tianwat’s eyebrows scrunched up as he heard the condition. He's not that psycho. (Omfg I'm dead)

‘No not like that Mr. Tian!' The lawyer nearly didn't quickly refuse in time before the younger son of this house imagines any further.

'Just for someone to be an accomplice is enough.’ Tianwat was relieved to hear that.

'Alright. So Muey's friend asked for the steps to charging documents well send it to me. I'll give it to her myself.’

'Alright' the lawyer accepted his words and verified following what he's told.

And tonight he already created a witness, it's Nateerin's close friend who's an accomplice. And he purposely drugged Nateerin with liquor until she's drunk to have that situation to happen once again. Today Muey is drunk, and she's going to harass him because he's seen how lustful Muey gets when she's drunk.

But that night and this night is different because he's willing to do everything she wants doesn't matter how many pieces she orders him to take off.

Tianwat stares at the owner of the lovely face that's in his arms who's asleep unconscious while carrying her into the room. Even though he wants to wait till the wedding day (LIESSSS!!! Lol) but he must fight to ripen it before being impulsive.

After tonight, the marriage between him and Nateerin will never be nullified/invalid ever...

'From two months but must be tonight
Special occasion doesn't have to be going into the room
Sacrificing the wrong doings that I've created
I want to pull it off but I'm really really pressured by the urge of being bored' [\spoiler]
This just got so much more interesting and good!

montha91

Chapter 37
Chapter 37
The Sky Hiding Moon Night
'The wind is cold as the moon avoids the sky
To slowly postpone the progress to stay near me
Therefore the entire night sky is depressing sorrowful
There's only under this embrace that's brightly bearing
I love you as way I never use to think of loving you
Fate brought you to be my owner
Other different men passionately keeping an eye on you
But I turned away and ignored you
You love me till this time I love you
Did you know you've reached a dead end to escape
Before that face teased me I nearly died
As I kissed, took care, touch, and rub you, why you so scared
We're man and woman willing to have each other's hearts and body
I tease and don't hold back
But it's normal for couples who love each other
Come I'll teach you so you'd understand
The flower that grew big in this house are you willing to belong to me or no
Not smelling your scent from your childhood
Doesn't mean that anyone is able to touch you
The reason is because you thought of running from me first
Which I had to come up with a plan to secretly snuggle you close to a pillow
For the love wind to blow back over to the yellow oleander (a poisonous flower)
Oh love to bind each others heart forever'

The sharp eyes sweetly stared at the thin figure sleeping next to him. He doesn't know how much time has passed; he only knows the happiness full of suffocation as the guard is able to smell this white shining bouquet of flowers to touch infatuated with it until he can't back away from the poisonous love that the person in his embrace left in his heart. The more he thought the more he regrets the day and time. If he knew she'd be this sweet appealing fragrance like this, he'd picked her right from the stem to fondle and love since the day of the wedding night already.

Tianwat sighed heavily before bending down to kiss her temple and the side of her cheeks lovingly desiring to cherish both the times of suffering and happiness his feelings are attacking him harshly to the point where he doesn't want Nateerin to go out for others to stare.

'The clear moon in the sky' that everyone awaits to watch extremely for cuteness, but it might have been because they appear to look familiar which made him not see her elegance but oh well right now that every breath of his only has the name Nateerin.

The thick arms slowly cuddled his wife tightly into his chest. Nateerin moved her small body as if she's waking up before delving into his chest going back to sleep. Tianwat smiled at that image before falling asleep.

'Would it be great if he finds a beautiful bouquet of flowers for her before Muey wakes up.'
'Where's P'Tian?'

Nateerin swam in the current of the water. The pressure made her feel uncomfortable until she couldn't breath. The waters so cloudy she wasn't able to see not even her own hands, but she still searched repeatedly without any hesitation.

'P'Tian' she called out in her mind without knowing when he'll hear until in the end, she felt and saw the car that's underwater. The enormous pressure of the water mass made the car door not move not even one bit. The water quickly seeped into the car, but she's trying to focus on the person who's sitting still unconscious at the steering wheel which made her have to struggle to yank the car door with her two hands. Her whole body is in so much pain because sh used all of her strength to pull it open.

She's almost out of breath. Relying on her last breath. She pulled it out with all her life, and the car door opened as the the pressure from inside and outside are equal, because all the water nearly went inside instead. Before she goes unconscious, Nateerin pulls that figure out of the car and used all of the strength that she has left to pull him up to the surface of the water.

'P'Tian has to be okay!' There will never be a day where she'll let that breath fade away in front of her for sure If he still has her beside him!

And her effort is successful as she sees above many hands helped pulled that figure up which made her, who's still at the bottom, smile loosening her concern.

While looking at the figure who getting help, there was a loud sound

'I finally found you' that voice resembles a teenage boy who's going through adulthood. Nateerin turned to look following the sound even though she hasn't heard the voice in a long time, but she's able to remember it by heart. The cloudy water around her slowly cleared up frequently until she was able to see everything surrounding the wide area of the football field she's standing in. The familiar school building, the flagpole, and all of the students doing different activities together.

This place is where she went to school as a kid.

'Where have you been?' That voice became louder once again after she couldn't see him.

'You like playing hide and seek that much or what' the voice that spoke half amused.

When she turned to follow the voice, she met with a young handsome boy with a school uniform of M.6 (senior) in the last day of school. In his hand is a white rose with a familiar congrats card. A gift that she didn't dare to hand to him herself.

Nateerin looked at that image happily. She never thought or even dreamed of a day where she would be able to see that senior again.

She used to see P'Tian only in pictures when she was in high school. The first time she saw him was after the entrance exam closed (to a university) at that time, P'Tian was already working.

'Finally, were able to see each other.' The voice said softly. The voice she heard only a few times but was able to remember in her heart.

'Yes P'Tian' Nateerin smiled. She looked at that image with joy.

'Did you finish your homework?'

'I already finished it.' Nateerin smiled shyly as she's able to talk to the senior that she secretly has a crush on for a long time. He even helped her with her with a lot of difficult homework's too.

As she told him that, the young boy smiled sweetly...before it changed to an evil smirk like the person she's used to be familiar with!

'And the reports is it done yet?' The young boy asked. Nateerin wrinkled her eyebrows. She felt deluded with the atmosphere that shouldn't be trusted a second ago.

As he's finished talking, the figure of the young handsome boy changed to something tall, big, and strong becoming another person holding a blueprint with a walkie talkie ordering a royal task.

'If you're done then take another 10 stack of reports to do.'

At the same time, his hands are shooing her the other way.

'Go finish it. If it's not done, you don't have to return for me to see your face.'

'No I don't want too!' Nateerin turned around to runaway from the scary image.

'Where are you in a hurry to go to? You promised to love me only isn't that right?'

Wherever she runs, all she can hear is him calling. It's like getting louder from inside her head for demanding a promise. Nateerin ran in the loop of a fog to runaway from the figure that's following behind her. Because she's only looking back, she didn't pay attention to the front. The fragile body bumped into another Tianwat.

'I finally caught you.' The serious voice smiled at the same time with his thick hands hugging her tightly.

'No!' Suddenly Nateerin opened her eyes to see the truth then knew that the dream wasn't as bad as the clothes that she wore were spread every where on the floor. There's P'Tian sleeping closely on the same pillow as her cuddling her nude body.

'He really caught her...'

Nateerin stared at the person that's sleeping relaxing with a consistent breathing. That face is like he's dreaming happily absolutely different from Nateerin 'although everything was close to being successful, she ended up failing because of her carelessness'

even though what just happened will Chang her life, she doesn't have time to sit and grieve. There's something important than that she has to do. She slowly tried to move sideways out of the bed, so he won't wake up. She was able to pull herself up from the bed even though her body is tired.

As she got up, she quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself and put away the clothes that's on the floor then headed towards the bathroom. She showered and got dressed in a hurry and didn't forget to look in the mirror and check for clues that would pop up from what happened last night. Luckily, there's nothing for anyone to be suspicious of. After that, she left the room while the person on the bed is still asleep.

She has business with P'Ri and needs to talk with him, so she can finally end all the problems after it has been left to be severe for too long.

"Why do you look so fatigue today? Are you not feeling well?" Puriwat asked his younger sister all worried as they saw each other in the morning.

These past few days he's been worried about Nateerin because he knows that she's been stressing about many things. The worst was yesterday she insisted on going out to see Pondayt . No matter how much he forbid her she didn't listen, but the results were satisfied as Nateerin passed on the news to Athit saying 'the negotiation was successful'

"No." Nateerin smiled like nothing happened.

"He said he wants to see P'Tian." Nateerin told Pondayt's purpose.

"And what do you think?" Puriwat gave her the authority to decide because she's the one who protected Tianwat since the beginning.

"We've been running for a long time. If we don't deal with for sure, then we will have to run again more often, or what do you say P'Ri?"

"Well it's true. If he wants to see then he'll be able to see. When's a good day?" Puriwat asked while smiling softly. "Tomorrow is good right?" Nateerin smiled coldly with the expression of the eyes that's no different from Puriwat. She waited for too long since the day she saw the threat text message to P'Tian from Yada's husband. She was able to secretly follow him on the day of the accident because she thought P'Tian would be in danger if he goes out and meet up with that girl, her thinking wasn't really wrong.

Puriwat took off his glasses looking at Nateerin for an opinion. "Like this, is it enough to like Tian or not?" The image of his younger sister fades away as there's no lens to help adjust his to be clear. Nateerin smiled instead of answering. It's suitable that people often can't differentiate between P'Tian and P'Ri even though P'Ri wears glasses. The only difference is the expression of their eyes. P'Ri's eyes are more gentle and nice; therefore, there's no need risk a second life again after almost losing a life going into the ICU room.

Both smile at each other before Puriwat patted Nateerin's head lovingly.

If anyone asks him who's temper Nateerin is like between the three of them, he would say it's like him the most.

'Especially in the time he's angry'
After separating with her older brother, Nateerin returns to the tent. As she glanced at the watch on her wrist, she realized the time passed more quickly than she thought.

Many workers has come out from their rooms and went straight to the cafeteria to find something to eat before starting work. Although she's not hungry, she still has to find something to eat too, so she followed the others as well.

But once she arrived, the loud talking sound in the cafeteria went silent. More than half of those people turned to look at her a lot of the people whispered and called those who couldn't see to come and look. After that, they all pretended to act normal. There's a certain group who's still talking and whispering.

...but it's strange she can clearly hear it.
"Last night she was carried to the room all night. She barely came down this morning..."

"OMG! She should be ashamed." The sound came from the group of girls talking making a big scene purposely for her to be able to hear clearly!

"Shameless! If she's not going to think of her old husband, then she should know the old saying having morality or aayy she doesn't know how to use this saying!

"Oh my...she's probably only waiting to climb a cotton tree so greedy like this!"

Nateerin didn't care what the group of girls were saying, so she walked passed them although there plenty of eyes judging her from that table. As she walked off, a girl from the group that just spoke a second ago said

"Hey weren't you being to harsh watch out were all going to get in trouble."

"Why are you scared? Things like this we have to criticize. Don't let those who are thick faced be free. The more you act like you didn't know or see anything the more they'll be encouraged because they think that no one will be able to catch them in time. That's why they have the nerve to break rule everyday."

"Are you sure cursing her out like that we won't lose our position. The engineers say that they’re brothers and sisters."

"They must be incest. The two were kissing on the balcony last night Kaofaahng secretly followed and saw."

"What! Really?"

"It's true. Otherwise I wouldn't dare curse her out just now. If this reaches to the elders that an assistant is sleeping with the boss the company won't let them loose for sure. Kaofaahng saw something more disgusted than this."

"What is it?" Everyone wants to know. People from every table listened.

"Well she probably used her breasts to get to Tian first otherwise how would she get the coordinator position! She even dared to threaten to crash a man's wedding. I feel really sorry for Tian's girlfriend."

They were going to continue to criticize but had to shut their mouths as someone appeared at the side of the tables almost near the edge listening sticking out his head.

The owner of the tall figure walked in and stared at the group that was talking about his private life loudly until he could hear from outside. The serious eyes stared at the people who were gossiping a second ago as he sees that it's quiet he walks pass by to look for the person who was gone from the room since morning without telling him till he had to use the walkie talkie to order people around chaotically to find her as he woke up.

The time that Pondayt is circling close around here like this; he trusts nothing.

"Muey over here." The sound hollering for her from someone which made Nateerin turn to look and sees its her friends from Hammock they just arrived.

"Did you find a place to sit yet?" Gob asked looking for available seats, so they can sit together.

"Not yet." Nateerin answered smiling.

"Man i have a headache. I shouldn't have drank a lot." Gahng wailed. Everyone is still hungover from last night except Ratchanee who didn't drink.

"Well it's you. You can't pass anything free" Gob blamed.

"How would I know that Tian would treat us to so much alcohol like that. Things that are free it must be eaten free." Gahng complained.

Nateerin sat still and listened. She's sure now that everything done by P'Tian. He prepared get her from the start.

"Oh Muey I have good news to tell you. I contacted the lawyer for you already about that..."

Gob whispered excitingly as he sees her concern and is able to help her survive from the clutch of a monster like Tianwat. After that he turns to complained to the juniors who like to run their mouths when their drunk.

"It's good that I wasn't that drunk last night. Gahng saw that Tian was starting a conversation and almost spilled it out, but I was able to stop him. Anyways so when are you going to start?"

Nateerin's eyes widened as she was questioned about it

"Do it later." The reply wasn't as excited. Ratchanee looked at her friend. She was the only one conscious and saw Tianwat carried Nateerin to the room last night.

"Gob's lawyer won every case too Muey this time Tian will be dead." Gahng continued to brag.

Although he sees him sometime, don't let it be when he's unguarded because he's always waiting to stomp on Tianwat due to disliking his still face, but being angry is from personal issues.

Relying on the distraction on the lawyer the friends are talking about, Ratchanee quietly asked because, from her friends inactive and little speaking, she somewhat sure that...Nateerin can't use the important condition against Tianwat anymore.

"It's too late right?...Muey" Nateerin is speechless and looked down before slowly nodding. She was wrong for not believing her friend’s warning since the beginning.

Ratchanee saw that and felt bad for her friend. She then reached out to put her hands on her friends shoulder to support her but paused...as there's another two hands reached out to grab Nateerin's arms from behind first.

The thin figure stood up quickly and without turning to look she remembers by heart since last night already that...this touch belongs to who

As they felt like there's more people coming, the hammock gang who was still talking turned to look. When they knew who came, they all shut their mouths at the same time because the clear calm serious eyes with much power came towards the people who are thinking of a plan to tear Muey from his chest!

Everyone backed away from the base without an appointment even Ratchanee who couldn't pull her friend out from Tianwat's paw, so she had to let Nateerin stand at the same place with Tianwat just only the two of them.

Nateerin's body froze. She even didn't dare to move or runaway from the embrace of the tall figure who's standing behind her. The thick paws locking her body even though it's soft and gentle, but it feels like a tightness of wanting to hide and take off. The still voice that bent down to whispered and ask softly at the side of those ears meeting a little threat following the traits of people who likes to power against her since whenever, but this time it's with a sweet and soft mood that's stuck from last nights feels.

"You like playing hide and seek a lot." The owner of the serious voice asked the person who likes to run away from him since the time she was still his secret admirer till she left. Muey's habit as a child never changed a bit.

Nateerin can only stand still she didn't dare to turn and make eye contact with the person who asked for a promise from her last night saying

'She has to give all her heart to him forever'

"Let's go back to the room" Tianwat said softly without caring about people's eyes in the cafeteria that's looking at them. Because the only person he cares at this moment is only Nateerin.

And Nateerin was pulled to leave the cafeteria at the same time with Tianwat.

Ratchanee looked at the image of Nateerin being taken away with her two eyes everyone's jaw dropped.

"Hey, look you guys. Their hugging each other." Once the couples figure left. The sound of the people that's sitting in the cafeteria became more loud as they saw the closeness between the construction manager and the coordinator of zone D.

Gob looked following Nateerin not happy with Tianwat taking and possessing Nateerin away.

"Why is Tian hugging Muey like that and will she survive till the day meeting the lawyer or not." Because all the time that passed he never saw Tianwat have any affection towards Nateerin he rather seems to be distant.

"It's just hugging it's probably nothing, but Tian is stupid Nateerin is going to divorce him and he still doesn't realize it. Haha. " Gahng pecked and had to stop laughing as Ratchanee spoke.
"How can he not know? He caught her from the beginning that's why he invited you guys to drink waiting for Muey."
"What do you mean?" Everyone turned to Ratchanee with wanting to know.
"P'Gob, you probably can't bring the lawyer to sue P'Tian anymore because there's nothing left to sue him with." Ratchanee said.
"Last night the two of them were together already." After howling talking to each other, this time everyone looked at Nateerin who can be seen a little bit before closing their eyes no different from having the hopes of saving Nateerin from Tianwat's grasp.
Inside the room is fuzzy and dark no different from when she snuck out. The curtains were shut, the door and windows were closed not letting anyone know that their in there. The atmosphere is the same its starting to suppress Nateerin who was forced to return to the room in her memories.
"Why'd you go out early in the morning...?" Even though Tianwat is scolding her, but it's soft like before. Nateerin isn't willing to answer. She can only lower her head and look at the floor her behavior is the same as when she was sent into the room on their wedding day.
As he sees that there's no response from that lovely small lips, he grabbed and turned her to face straight at him.
"What'd you talk to Ri about?" Tianwat asked her the truth. Whatever Nateerin thinks of doing she never discussed it with him despite that he's her husband

"It's about Pondayt right?" If it's about this then he's ready to be responsible for all of the problems. He doesn't need anyone to be burden instead.
But no matter how much he asked the prisoner is still stubborn, and she's never thinking of replying until it's like he's speaking to himself.
He can't stand Nateerin's stubborn habit. It's true that at one point he sent her to risk her life at Tada's company and let her find a way to save herself 'but that day is different from today' because he's not stupid enough to risk his whole heart like that ever again. Don't even hope that he would do something like that again because just waking up and not seeing her. He’s close to flipping the world to search for her already.
"From now on if I say something, you have to listen to me." Tianwat ordered. From here on Nateerin has to believe in him only not in the status of being her older brother like before but in whatever that status she is willing to accept...it's from what he has done.
Tianwat sighed will the person who's only being silent know that she has made one man nearly not be a human being.
In the past, he use to come across so many women. The most those girls did was only made him feel relaxed momentarily but no one never made him feel fulfilling until this moment. It’s probably because he never loved someone like right now he's in the process of having a special feeling towards the person in front of him.
He's not sure either how much she could remember what happened because the first time she was drunk, as she woke up, she didn't remember what she did to him. But this time as he's satisfied, will she forget all that he'd done or what.
So to make sure...he demonstrated once again because he's lazy to sit and tell like last time.
Even though there's no sound of protesting for him to hear, but Nateerin resisted for a long time with a burden expression as she knew what he's doing to her. In the end, his eyes were able to suppress Nateerin as if it's a charm because not for long the moon in the sky is willing to let him caress once again...
Tianwat and Nateerin appeared at work together in the morning the next day after disappearing yesterday.
The couple didn't speak with each other they went their separate ways to work normally. But there's one person who isn't involved in this zone, who came and pretend to work but actually came to check on the couples actions closely. After yesterday morning the couple fell to be the subject matter for others to criticize in the cafeteria.

They were gone all day and night why are they showing their face for others to see at this moment!

Natmon was heated the most she had to rely on her lunch break to watch and see with her own eyes when will the couple come to work.

She was able to realize though there's no speaking, but Tianwat's warm eyes that's watching over Nateerin like he's afraid she's going to disappear, and the other side is just silent as though she can't put herself down as she clearly sees. Nothing needs to be said to know that something must have happen last night! Natmon looked at the weak face that shouldn't have been her rival, but she's a good fire cananga tree (a type of tropical tree famous for the oils extracted from the flower to use for perfumes)

She thought of the day when Nateerin argued with Tianwat saying she'd crash the wedding and today she has succeeded like she said! P'Tian must've been willing to change his mind and cancelled the wedding to find the women who's already has a husband!

But if she can't have P'Tian, well then don't hope that someone else can have him either!

Even though he's standing speaking with an engineer, Tianwat is still staring at another person without looking away still able to touch the aura that's still not disappearing from the feelings.

Time...no matter how much he has its not enough for him to spend with Nateerin.

That face is concentrating on working but felt like she's being stared at, so she looked up and ended up lowering her head hurriedly once she knew it was him.

Tianwat smiled and continued to work.

"Can you get up?" Is the sentences that's eating up her expectation till it made the person listening face red. As the person is trying to get up from bed without mentioning or asking for help, he had to go support and help her to the shower and get dressed.
Tianwat sighed and concentrated on what he's speaking with his friends at work even though the owner of the thin body has pulled all his interest to be with her only already.
Nateerin is still trying to act normal as possible as Tianwat walked back to sit at the conference table with everyone so they can discuss about the progress of the project.
"Hand me the reports over there." The deep voice turned to tell the person who normally sits next to him.
Nateerin nodded and reached over to hand him the reports that's placed next to her. Purposely done or not the hand that accepted the reports was coincidentally placed on her hand.
The thick hands immersed in touching her long enough to see from there he took the papers before caught them. Tianwat opened the reports to see then turned to speak with the other engineers as if nothing happened leaving Nateerin face hot as if she got a fever by herself.
"Tian help speed up repairing the crane a bit last night one crashed and the work didn't go forward." A senior engineer explained the problem that happened at work with the person who has the duty to solve every problem in the site.
"Yes" Tianwat said quietly
"The steel bar that the supplier AR sent is the wrong size can you help change it too." Another person said.
"Yes"
"As for the plan for next month, we might need more people. Can you tell the other workers to recruit a lot more people too? You can say it's temporary employment as you wish."

"Yes"

This time everyone turned to look at Tianwat who's calm about all the problem the engineers thought of teasing the person who's in high spirits of the disastrous of the project so they informed him about the project a little more.

"Hey Tian, and another thing the sky will fall, the storm will come, the volcano will erupt, the water will flood the world, take care of it too."

"Yes I will" the person who realizes he's been teased still accepted in a good mood until everyone there laughed.

His face is still stuck with a smile despite having hundreds and thousands of problems in front of him he's still typing the record of what he has to fix frequently to accumulate all the problems to fix.

"Your face is more bright today." The engineer friend teased the person who disappeared all day because normally Tianwat isn't in a good mood whenever he's working even though he's a calm person. But in reality he's the type bomb that's waiting to explode when he orders someone to work and it doesn't go his way. The person that had to catch and 'slice the chicken for the monkey to see' normally it's no one but the unlucky coordinator who right now is only sitting lowering her head silently next to him not saying a thing. There's no brightly sweet smile spreading for the others like before.

The person getting teased didn't refuse or accepted meanwhile his face is still staring at the laptop screen summarizing the work continuously different from Nateerin who's sweating because she's scared that the others will know what she and P'Tian secretly did together.
Tianwat stared at the person next to him her face doesn't seem to be in a good condition. She then looked back at him with an unwell face and even though there's no talking between them but it's only the two of them who has a touching bond (like their able to understand each other)
'You still dizzy?'
The short message was sent to Nateerin with a concern even though it's been a day since he forced her drink but the other side still quiet and there's no reply. "Now what, Rotsen (a prince in a Thai historical drama who falls in love with a Giant/ogre Maeree. He drugged her so he can leave her) you forced Maeree (the Giant/ ogre) to get drunk you didn't even come to work yesterday." The gang teased not knowing the thin shallow face. The only thing they know is that Muey never missed work before. Well, Tian did sat there filled Muey up like that as if it was water.

But Tianwat wasn't interested in listening, his eyes are still wowed every time he's guarding the moon that's in the sky.
It's not strange for her to be mad at him, but he's not going to act like a gentlemen if he's going to lose his love. Tianwat stared at Nateerin it's true he's about do what Rotsen did like what his friends said but it's not quite the same...
'The difference is
Rotsen drugged with alcohol to leave I didn't
I forced you to drink in hoping that you'd be weary
and was willing to give our bodies for each other
If I'm wrong then let me be wrong
I only ask you to not think of changing
If I love, I will love you eternally (like he'll love her evilly forever)
But you must only love me! [\spoiler]

montha91

Sorry it won’t let me post more than 5000 words so sometimes it’ll be together and then separate