❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Do y’all think the twins will happen at the end since mark said the ending in the drama isn’t the same as the novel

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Do y’all think the twins will happen at the end since mark said the ending in the drama isn’t the same as the novel
I think it will because they probably know people are looking forward to it. He could mean that some characters will have changes. Does anyone know if his friend is going to be gay with his boss? The way they promote them in the ost is weird.

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I feel like there will be a gay couple and a lesbian couple, I’m all up for couples and happy endings but I hope they don’t take away a lot of airtime for the main couple....
I wish they wouldn’t change the ending here though, the ending in the book was so sweet! I really wish to see more scenes of jealous tian! He deserves to be tormented a lil bit after all the love he has been receiving from muey’s end for years!

montha91

I think it will because they probably know people are looking forward to it. He could mean that some characters will have changes. Does anyone know if his friend is going to be gay with his boss? The way they promote them in the ost is weird.
I have no idea. I was thinking the same. Lol
I Was just curious of how it’s going to ends since they talked about it and said to look forward to the end.

montha91

I feel like there will be a gay couple and a lesbian couple, I’m all up for couples and happy endings but I hope they don’t take away a lot of airtime for the main couple....
I wish they wouldn’t change the ending here though, the ending in the book was so sweet! I really wish to see more scenes of jealous tian! He deserves to be tormented a lil bit after all the love he has been receiving from muey’s end for years!
I agree he deserves to be tormented. They better have a lot of jealous scenes. In the novel his jealousness made me smile like an idiot.

montha91

I’m going to rant a bit. After reading the novel, I still think Tian should have been hurt more than just fainting twice and getting a fever stressing over family problems. That’s not much of a sacrifice as how much Muey did for him. He messed with her feelings many times and used her loved for him against her. The whole time he knew he was her type and would tease her (though I was smiling) that was still a jerk move lol him treating her nicely probably made me kinda forgive him, but he should have sacrificed more than that. Novel Tian was a douche, but I do see how Muey sees that he’s a nice person and love him. Hopefully drama Tian gets what he deserves. He has a bad mouth, but he’s a little more how do you say it “has somewhat of a heart” I guess. I just want to see him get mad and hurt haha praying for more jealous scenes.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I also want to see him talk to his mom and say Muey belongs to him. I screamed when I read that part in the novel. They should have like 20 episodes for this drama haha
20 episodes. We might have our wish. I thought i heard Anne saying a while back during an interview that they have 20+ episodes.....unless i miss understood? I will try to find that clip again.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I’m going to rant a bit. After reading the novel, I still think Tian should have been hurt more than just fainting twice and getting a fever stressing over family problems. That’s not much of a sacrifice as how much Muey did for him. He messed with her feelings many times and used her loved for him against her. The whole time he knew he was her type and would tease her (though I was smiling) that was still a jerk move lol him treating her nicely probably made me kinda forgive him, but he should have sacrificed more than that. Novel Tian was a douche, but I do see how Muey sees that he’s a nice person and love him. Hopefully drama Tian gets what he deserves. He has a bad mouth, but he’s a little more how do you say it “has somewhat of a heart” I guess. I just want to see him get mad and hurt haha praying for more jealous scenes.

Me too! Thein in the novel was a little more mean but i personally like Thein in the lakorn better because it does slowly show that he is falling for her. It makes more sense to do it that way where as how in the novel...he never had feelings for her at all then out of no where he does...not realistic. Im hoping he gets what coming to him. Yes, Muey be mean to him! Make him suffer! Haha there was a scene where Muey was dancing and drinking in front of a group of guys.....wonder what that scene is and wonder who will be jealous?!! Haha

montha91

Me too! Thein in the novel was a little more mean but i personally like Thein in the lakorn better because it does slowly show that he is falling for her. It makes more sense to do it that way where as how in the novel...he never had feelings for her at all then out of no where he does...not realistic. Im hoping he gets what coming to him. Yes, Muey be mean to him! Make him suffer! Haha there was a scene where Muey was dancing and drinking in front of a group of guys.....wonder what that scene is and wonder who will be jealous?!! Haha
I kinda like both Tians’. In the book, I think he showed some feelings. He was just unsure of her true feelings towards him because she kept teasing him on and off leaving him confused, so he didn’t know how to express it. He didn’t want to open up to her because he wasn’t sure if she’s being honest with him. And I agree with you Tian in the drama is starting to show feelings I like that too. Drinking and dancing at the beach??

Last edited:

montha91

And I think Tian is a little surprised that she mentioned the divorce during the water scene. He’s probably like oh snaps the divorce

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yes 100% agree.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I kinda like both Tians’. In the book, I think he showed some feelings. He was just unsure of her true feelings towards him because she kept teasing him on and off leaving him confused, so he didn’t know how to express it. He didn’t want to open up to her because he wasn’t sure if she’s being honest with him. And I agree with you Tian in the drama is starting to show feelings I like that too. Drinking and dancing at the beach??
Yup. There's a scene where Muey is drinking and dancing on front of some guys. Here's a behind the scenes video. That part is at 2:20.