❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lmao my imagination is running wild like the two main characters. Huey pen ba pai leow gub reuang nee
LmfAoooooooo I dont think we’re the only ones lol I bet Thailand is “ba” too loool

last night when I was watching ep5 live, I swear the viewership was so high, the cyber traffic was literally static and freezing on me lmfaooo and it wasn’t even my internet!!! Lol:risas3:

i was like damn.... 84k views on the first break, no wonder the app is getting static. it couldn’t handle that much people/tragic lmfaooooo

xodxo

They better I want to see him grab her down and jump on her. If Yada gets all the spicy scenes, Muey better get it as well. At least show him corner her to the wall when she tries to escape from him.
lmfaoooo

seeing both mark and mew, I think they would both suit Jam Ley Rak soooo much!!! Like it would be a hella funny show with mark being aggressive and mad yet n’ek is still cute ana trying to survive andnescape the jungle lol

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
On some ocassion i see subbers translating man sai as annoying lmao but i believe that is that is not that accurate representation of what man sai is hahah it also kinda means frustrating??
I’m not sure either I just know it in Cambodian as well but don’t know what it is when translated to English.

xodxo

I love that part she didn’t even sprain her ankle he made it worst by twisting it. I couldn’t stop smiling like an idiot. Doesn’t it look like we’re watching normal people bickering haha Karma on Muey for giving him the drink to fall asleep last time.
lmfaooo I guess he did make it worse lol omg he’s too clever and sneaky! I hate him but also enjoy him lmfaoooooooooo

montha91

The thing is he is taking muey for granted cause she's always smiling and all, saying that she's okay. But look at ep3, the moment he saw muey's face in the rain scene he just felt very much guilty

I really hope muey will not say that she's okay after thien used her to chase yada away in ep 6
I hope she doesn’t say it as well but knowing her she will

montha91

LmfAoooooooo I dont think we’re the only ones lol I bet Thailand is “ba” too loool

last night when I was watching ep5 live, I swear the viewership was so high, the cyber traffic was literally static and freezing on me lmfaooo and it wasn’t even my internet!!! Lol:risas3:

i was like damn.... 84k views on the first break, no wonder the app is getting static. it couldn’t handle that much people/tragic lmfaooooo
Omg mine too I was like nooo don’t freeze it just got to the good part. I just saw it jump to 124k

montha91

lmfaooooo I know!! The fact that he just casually said what are you stressed about? After demanding her to sleep in his room!!!!! Lmfaoooooo I literally had to listen to it a few times to hear Bc he said it so casually and Moei did not even catch it I don’t think lmfaoooooooooooo
I had to skip back to see if I heard right lmao My reaction was the same as Muey

montha91

And the part where he was walking close to her at work she’s telling him he doesn’t have to be that close to her cause everyone’s staring, and he’s like just let them be. Lmao I was like is he for reals right now

montha91

lmfaoooo

seeing both mark and mew, I think they would both suit Jam Ley Rak soooo much!!! Like it would be a hella funny show with mark being aggressive and mad yet n’ek is still cute ana trying to survive andnescape the jungle lol
Omg yesss jam loey rak remake with them two I’d like to see that lmao she’s tiny enough for him to drag, carry, and throw around :pancarta: it’s like perfect he’s already tied her up here haha

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

Omg mine too I was like nooo don’t freeze it just got to the good part. I just saw it jump to 124k
That's because a lot of inter viewers who are streaming live cause no source to find subbed version, like just Monday episode when i was streaming the view started around 30k++, but tuesday views tho, the time it started viewers are already at 90k++ :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

lmfaoooo

OH MY GOD I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING TOO, JLR REMAKE WITH THESE TWO! mark as nai harit and mew as soraya :clap::clap:

montha91

my favorite scene in episode 5 is when she fainted and he took her to the hospital and Kob came to see Muey. Mark totally nailed that scene without saying much. His eyes, the way he sat down and put his leg up, the way he spoke and asked Muey to tell Kob that she’s okay with it. It showed that he’s telling Kob Muey belongs to him. Tian’s face was so satisfied that he was pissed and salty. It’s hilarious. I honestly thought Tian couldn’t hold it any longer and was going to Spit out that Muey’s his wife.

montha91

I really hope these two plays in a revenge type of lakorn together. They would nail it.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
my favorite scene in episode 5 is when she fainted and he took her to the hospital and Kob came to see Muey. Mark totally nailed that scene without saying much. His eyes, the way he sat down and put his leg up, the way he spoke and asked Muey to tell Kob that she’s okay with it. It showed that he’s telling Kob Muey belongs to him. Tian’s face was so satisfied that he was pissed and salty. It’s hilarious. I honestly thought Tian couldn’t hold it any longer and was going to Spit out that Muey’s his wife.
he was worried about her but he went to sit so damn fast once muey regained consciousness :risas3: he is so tsundere
kob is definitely triggering his possessiveness, cause previously there is no one like kob that is actually told him that he has feelings for muey heee i feel so sakjai at that scene

montha91

he was worried about her but he went to sit so damn fast once muey regained consciousness :risas3: he is so tsundere
kob is definitely triggering his possessiveness, cause previously there is no one like kob that is actually told him that he has feelings for muey heee i feel so sakjai at that scene
Same sakjai maaak...I bet you Tian also felt the same as us. His demeanor changed from telling her to lay down and rest to hurry and get better to go to work in seconds. He’s like no one can mess with her she’s his

montha91

Those pictures reminds me of num sornram and kob suvanant and the Burma pictures reminds me of joy and Willy from rak diow Kong jenjira

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Same sakjai maaak...I bet you Tian also felt the same as us. His demeanor changed from telling her to lay down and rest to hurry and get better to go to work in seconds. He’s like no one can mess with her she’s his
thien really reminds me of the main lead of itazura na kiss/it started with a kiss , like he had always been unchallenged cause female lead is always there for him. but the first sign of female lead going to move on, he just lost his mind! which i cant wait for thien to be exactly the same :clap: :clap:

montha91

thien really reminds me of the main lead of itazura na kiss/it started with a kiss , like he had always been unchallenged cause female lead is always there for him. but the first sign of female lead going to move on, he just lost his mind! which i cant wait for thien to be exactly the same :clap: :clap:
I know what drama you’re talking about lol I watched the Korean version but Tian is a little worse than those two men in the Japanese and Korean version

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I know what drama you’re talking about lol I watched the Korean version but Tian is a little worse than those two men in the Japanese and Korean version
Yess thien is definitely worst cause he knows muey likes him and he's using that for his own benefit, whereby the playful kiss male lead mainly ignores female lead lol if im could recall correctly

montha91

Yess thien is definitely worst cause he knows muey likes him and he's using that for his own benefit, whereby the playful kiss male lead mainly ignores female lead lol if im could recall correctly
Yup lol but I think Muey is way smarter than the main girls that in the drama. I’d say Muey is like the main girl in itaewon class. Lol