❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
i came across a funny comment just now, when i was browsing for random Mew videos on youtube.
The first comment i see was saying something like "this video got nothing to do with mew!" and then another person replied to that comments, "do you expect to see a pokemon video?"

I LITERALLY CHOKED ON MY LUNCH
Omg lmao

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
Why do they keep cutting out important scenes?? We don’t mind if they don’t cut the main leads scenes at all even if it means there will be 25 episodes! Their chemistry is too good that we don’t even mind! What bugs me is the screen time for podayt and his girl toys, we don’t care about them at all! Not to mention yada, I just feel like throwing the phone at the screen every time I look at her face!

montha91

Why do they keep cutting out important scenes?? We don’t mind if they don’t cut the main leads scenes at all even if it means there will be 25 episodes! Their chemistry is too good that we don’t even mind! What bugs me is the screen time for podayt and his girl toys, we don’t care about them at all! Not to mention yada, I just feel like throwing the phone at the screen every time I look at her face!
I know i get tired of seeing pondayt and Yada’s scenes they fight too much

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yea it bothers me when they show a scene or clip in the mv or credits but does not show in the actual lakorn. It just drives you nuts! Like don’t do that!

montha91

Lmfaoooo
He does look lost and neglected lol did Kob go to Burma too?? If so then I would understand why Muey ditched him for a bit lol
Yes lol Tian was the one who sent all the hammoc workers there

montha91

Funny because that’s after the part where he saw them together and he got jealous

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Call me cray LOL but I went and found the audio for the special bed scene, we all been anxious about lol hahahahaha so I did a little magic. Using just the bed scene clip, I inserted the audio to the clip.

If you listen and read his lips, at .13 and .35 second mark, you’ll be able to mouth and hear what he says.

montha91

Ugh he looks so good with a coat and sunglasses...jealousssss
880EA78C-F507-4583-AB45-A83D02B63AB3.jpeg
He sees kob and Muey together 12339D80-779A-47C3-9FEC-75C087F66B02.jpeg

montha91

Call me cray LOL but I went and found the audio for the special bed scene, we all been anxious about lol hahahahaha so I did a little magic. Using just the bed scene clip, I inserted the audio to the clip.

If you listen and read his lips, at .13 and .35 second mark, you’ll be able to mouth and hear what he says.

OMFG!!!! :naughty2::clap:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

GIRL YOU ARE SPOT ON! OMG DAWEI COME FASTER PLS

Yes i can view your first video as wellll