❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m hoping she does. it seems like she has potential like I see her with an attitude with Yada and her dad and was telling him that she doesn’t love Tian. And like what @wuzhangs said that scene where she said she went to go do merit to wash away her bad luck. I feel like she can but then she can’t. She seems too smiley and bubbly that I can’t see her be a b*tch
Jaaa. Chan ja som nam na aiy Thian laang jak Muey said goodbye lol

I’ll help her clap and slap p’Thian duay jaaaa.. but I need Muey to be stronger and walk away with meaningful regrets. Chuay duay! Chan manoh jaaaa Lol

xodxo

@wuzhangs do you have the Ch3 plus app? If so you may be able to watch it from there. I haven’t watched it from Ch3 app besides live shows.. but I think their Ch3 Plus app has shows

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Jaaa. Chan ja som nam na aiy Thian laang jak Muey said goodbye lol

I’ll help her clap and slap p’Thian duay jaaaa.. but I need Muey to be stronger and walk away with meaningful regrets. Chuay duay! Chan manoh jaaaa Lol
Lmao we’ll all clap and laugh together. I wish I can slap him through my phone screen. She does need to be stronger like a flowing river and drown his a** while she’s at it

xodxo

Lmao we’ll all clap and laugh together. I wish I can slap him through my phone screen. She does need to be stronger like a flowing river and drown his a** while she’s at it
yes! Need Mew to make Muey toughen up! Ep6 sounds so awfully good! She needs cry less and toughen up! And at least avoid him. Don’t talk to him at work. Just ignore him. Let him “ngo” her a little ... or make him see the values in her goods.

montha91

yes! Need Mew to make Muey toughen up! Ep6 sounds so awfully good! She needs cry less and toughen up! And at least avoid him. Don’t talk to him at work. Just ignore him. Let him “ngo” her a little ... or make him see the values in her goods.
She can toughen up around others but she can’t bring herself to do so towards Tian. Sighs I know she needs to not talk to him ignore him at work. Tam mai roo mai hen

xodxo

She can toughen up around others but she can’t bring herself to do so towards Tian. Sighs I know she needs to not talk to him ignore him at work. Tam mai roo mai hen
I know. She needs to admit she’s hurt, but don’t show that to him and just ignore him. Once he sees she’s capable of living without needing, he’ll wonder and try to see from her perspective more...

sometimes she laughs or smiles for no reason, not cute or acceptable! Lol! You need to be more multidimensional and shows the hurt when it’s due by avoiding his dummy asa LOL his cuteness does to not cut it. Let him get thirsty for you! You’re the queen! Hahahaha :)

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
From the picture of feeding popcorn scene, I guess she wouldn’t be ignoring him
Though I wish she would start ignoring him after the whole truth about hacking comes to light, it’s time for thian to chase her a lil

xodxo

From the picture of feeding popcorn scene, I guess she wouldn’t be ignoring him
Though I wish she would start ignoring him after the whole truth about hacking comes to light, it’s time for thian to chase her a lil
i hope that’s another of her daydream lol I don’t mind getting cute scenes in daydreams but when reality hits, grow some ballzy lol

Im not sure if it’s Mew’s lacking of depth in emotiona or not, but she needs to show that Muey also has feelings. She can’t be rubbed wrong and pretend to be happy all the time! Arg! Lol ~ p’Aew needs grow some balls too lol, she should have Mew practice and excel on those deep emotions more...

montha91

I know. She needs to admit she’s hurt, but don’t show that to him and just ignore him. Once he sees she’s capable of living without needing, he’ll wonder and try to see from her perspective more...

sometimes she laughs or smiles for no reason, not cute or acceptable! Lol! You need to be more multidimensional and shows the hurt when it’s due by avoiding his dummy asa LOL his cuteness does to not cut it. Let him get thirsty for you! You’re the queen! Hahahaha :)
He’s already thirsty for her he sucked her blood at work lmao

xodxo

Rao manoh eek la :facepalm: :pancarta:
manoh mai mee wan sin sood ley jaaaaa 5555

I love the way Thian stares at her even when his words say I don’t like you, but his eye speak a lot of emotions and depth. Maybe it’s Mark good understanding of the character lol but Mew needs to reflect more complexity in her character.

ko thor ja...... don’t want to continue criticizing, but Chan npeen fan phan thae jaaa!!!:aaaaa: