❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
honestly last Episode View was extremely high but how they calculate their ratings didn’t budge if at all lol so... if viewing starts at 100K damn... I bet it might break records hahaah
I hope it breaks records lmao I’m trying not to feel all hyped cause I don’t want to feel disappointed later

montha91

honestly last Episode View was extremely high but how they calculate their ratings didn’t budge if at all lol so... if viewing starts at 100K damn... I bet it might break records hahaah
It would have been higher if truetv had more viewers they all probably went to watch on ch3 lmao

montha91

I was reading a summary and it said Tian called his mom, brother, and sis in-law to discuss a surprise wedding, but Muey went to talk to a lawyer asking how to make the marriage invalid and Tian found out he got mad and had to find a way to handle her. I’m like ooooh I’m waiting for that scene

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I was reading a summary and it said Tian called his mom, brother, and sis in-law to discuss a surprise wedding, but Muey went to talk to a lawyer asking how to make the marriage invalid and Tian found out he got mad and had to find a way to handle her. I’m like ooooh I’m waiting for that scene
hahahaahahah yea that’s the scene where she finally asked to be divorced so she can go study abroad and leave everything behind. But Thian was too clever so he planned everything and had the taxi driver turned around half naked as he went to stop the car! Cuz that same night he heard Muey’s devoted feelings for him. And he realized he loves her. So in order to annul the divorce, he must have her physically. Bc apparently not doing so means she has every right to divorce him. And he’s like no way!! Business tonight! So he made her drink a lot one night when he pretended to host a night out with his friends. Everyone was drunk so nobody could stop him and he carried up the stairs to their bedroom and finish business. Wheeew!!! That’s a loaded spoiler there lol

montha91

hahahaahahah yea that’s the scene where she finally asked to be divorced so she can go study abroad and leave everything behind. But Thian was too clever so he planned everything and had the taxi driver turned around half naked as he went to stop the car! Cuz that same night he heard Muey’s devoted feelings for him. And he realized he loves her. So in order to annul the divorce, he must have her physically. Bc apparently not doing so means she has every right to divorce him. And he’s like no way!! Business tonight! So he made her drink a lot one night when he pretended to host a night out with his friends. Everyone was drunk so nobody could stop him and he carried up the stairs to their bedroom and finish business. Wheeew!!! That’s a loaded spoiler there lol
Lmao that’s one hell of a spoiler. Now, the question is...is the lakorn going to have that scene or are they going to change it up a bit :confused12::confused12::confused12::confused12::confused12::naughty2::naughty2:

xodxo

I wanna find the chapter for Ep6? Does anyone have the link??? I wanna listen.

xodxo

Lmao that’s one hell of a spoiler. Now, the question is...is the lakorn going to have that scene or are they going to change it up a bit :confused12::confused12::confused12::confused12::confused12::naughty2::naughty2:
oh it has to be there, it’s the climax lol however I don’t know if they would use a stairs lol cuz all of this happened in Burma

montha91

You know now that I think about it both novel and lakorn Tian are jerks. Novel Tian let Muey wear the wedding ring and not go crazy about it though he never apologize or thanked her sincerely and never showed any remorse for the things he done to her until the end. He didn’t care if any men go near her but once he knew his feelings for Muey he was crazily jealous. Lakorn Tian was mean about the wedding ring but felt bad whenever he gone too far hurting her showing some sort of remorse. He shows more jealousy than novel Tian and doesn’t like it when men are near her. He’s more controlling over her than novel tian in my opinion (before he loved her I mean) like she’s his pet or something always snapping and petting her. their both equal haha

xodxo

You know now that I think about it both novel and lakorn Tian are jerks. Novel Tian let Muey wear the wedding ring and not go crazy about it though he never apologize or thanked her sincerely and never showed any remorse for the things he done to her until the end. He didn’t care if any men go near her but once he knew his feelings for Muey he was crazily jealous. Lakorn Tian was mean about the wedding ring but felt bad whenever he gone too far hurting her showing some sort of remorse. He shows more jealousy than novel Tian and doesn’t like it when men are near her. He’s more controlling over her than novel tian in my opinion (before he loved her I mean) like she’s his pet or something always snapping and petting her. their both equal haha
hahhaaha after Ep6 I shall evaluate whether Thian is jerky or not? Lol right now he’s still just decent.

montha91

hahhaaha after Ep6 I shall evaluate whether Thian is jerky or not? Lol right now he’s still just decent.
Decently handsome lol idk I was just laying down listening to the song and thought their both equally jerks...for now.

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
Like u said lakorn thian is slightly better than novel thian in the sense that he shows more affection towards her but both will be using her to achieve their motive knowing how soft and tender our muey is, so that makes them both major jerks!
I just wish novel thian will show some regret in episodes 6/7 for hurting muey’s feelings, I think viewers will connect and enjoy the lakorn more if that’s so, coz of the lakorn thian continues to be a jerk like novel thian I don’t think anyone of us can connect with him per se

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
View attachment 38208
after he’s sure that Muey is the hacker he gets back at her by inviting Muey to go out and was being close with her mentioning that they should start dating for real. During all of that Yada came and saw going crazy at Muey. Tian made Yada leave in tears as he told her in front of everyone that he only loves Muey and asked Yada to stop bothering him again. Once they got home, Muey held up the courage to ask Tian straightforwardly if he really think like that...that they should really start dating. Tian’s response slashed through her heart. He insisted that there will never be a day where he loves her and thanked Muey for being a good guard dog. Muey was speechless and secretly went to cry. As for Yada, she has to stop following Tian once pondayt knew she wouldn’t stop meeting Tian, he taught her a lesson until he forbid her to go to the hospital.
Banmark posted with subss
Omg just look at Muey's eyes, filled with hope that what Thien is saying is truee
http://instagr.am/p/CAAnECOF5e2/
This hurts poor Muey :(.

montha91

Like u said lakorn thian is slightly better than novel thian in the sense that he shows more affection towards her but both will be using her to achieve their motive knowing how soft and tender our muey is, so that makes them both major jerks!
I just wish novel thian will show some regret in episodes 6/7 for hurting muey’s feelings, I think viewers will connect and enjoy the lakorn more if that’s so, coz of the lakorn thian continues to be a jerk like novel thian I don’t think anyone of us can connect with him per se
He better show some regrets. Since their acting this out, it makes me more emotional lmao like I’m going crazy because of this lakorn. I loved the novel it was fun reading it but when I see it being acted out I’m like :BangHead::mad::BangHead::confused::BangHead::mad::p:rolleyes::eek: My emotions are everywhere

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
He better show some regrets. Since their acting this out, it makes me more emotional lmao like I’m going crazy because of this lakorn. I loved the novel it was fun reading it but when I see it being acted out I’m like :BangHead::mad::BangHead::confused::BangHead::mad::p:rolleyes::eek: My emotions are everywhere
I so agree hun nod.