❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I love it when he carries her it’s so freakin cute. I didn’t expect the window scene lmao I’ve been saying I wanted it to happen. Wish came true :risas3::aaaaa:
LMFAO I was so shocked at the window scene too lmfao ! I dont remember reading that in the novel lol so I don't know if he flipping her around to face him and groan is part of it! LMFAO!!!!!!!!

oh well, Yada is out of the way!!!!!!!:thumbup:

And ~ He carried her over his shoulder too lmfao! the saying goodbye to his drunk friends was hilarious!!! omg ~~ this episode was more hilarious than sad! but the breaking Muey's heart did hurt a h3ll lot!!!!!!!

ANd yes, someone needs to add these two new additon of carrying Muey to the previous six LOL :risas3:

xodxo

I mean Tian is so fake though lol He acts so possessive of her at the bar. Even when his words say he doesn't love her, seriously his hands are so touchy! man f-ck that! he's just lying. he likes her around him that douche lol

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I mean Tian is so fake though lol He acts so possessive of her at the bar. Even when his words say he doesn't love her, seriously his hands are so touchy! man f-ck that! he's just lying. he likes her around him that douche lol
you know what i concluded in this episode, at least the part where he said mean things after the got back from the club, I think that part is not about him punishing her anymore, it's more like him trying to discourage her from loving him. Since he heard himself right, Muey telling Yada that she have been in love with him for years

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
LMFAO I was so shocked at the window scene too lmfao ! I dont remember reading that in the novel lol so I don't know if he flipping her around to face him and groan is part of it! LMFAO!!!!!!!!

oh well, Yada is out of the way!!!!!!!:thumbup:

And ~ He carried her over his shoulder too lmfao! the saying goodbye to his drunk friends was hilarious!!! omg ~~ this episode was more hilarious than sad! but the breaking Muey's heart did hurt a h3ll lot!!!!!!!

ANd yes, someone needs to add these two new additon of carrying Muey to the previous six LOL :risas3:
He didn’t flip her she jumped from the window and he caught her like how he carried her when she fainted (I’m assuming) because in the book it says she looked down and was wondering why she was floating and not on the ground then she looked up and saw Tian.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
you know what i concluded in this episode, at least the part where he said mean things after the got back from the club, I think that part is not about him punishing her anymore, it's more like him trying to discourage her from loving him. Since he heard himself right, Muey telling Yada that she have been in love with him for years
That’s true. He’s pushing her away to not love him, but I still think he has some sort of feeling for her. He’s also trying to not like her as well because he only thinks of her as a younger sister.

xodxo

lmfaooo and that scene after she finally scold him! Im hungry! hungry! hungry! she goes inside, dig some food out!! tries to eat, see his face and walks away!! lol he tries to go near her, she turns around! fking cute as h3ll!

then he touches her head, and said, get yourself a new job tomorrow (like hes firing her) ahahah she lost her appetite immediately. but all the play up scenes in between are soo darn cute to giggle along LMFAO!

xodxo

Frequent ads meaning the lakorn is popular, just imagine during bhuppae saniwat, Ho Lord so much ads in between
omg really?? i had no idea. lol I mean this lakron is srsly a HIT right now with views though lol

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
omg really?? i had no idea. lol I mean this lakron is srsly a HIT right now with views though lol
Yeahh cause popular lakorn have lots of views right so companies would bid to air their ads while the lakorn is airing
So this is actually good news! let's see the rating tomorrow :thumbup: :thumbup:

xodxo

I love this scene haha and whaaat he carries her six times already :risas3: :risas3:
lmfaoooooo yes, these would be their 8th times!! how dare he lying he doesnt like her...douche is fake man.. f*ck that! a p'ek in history has not even carried a n'ek this much! LMFAO and not even with these many moves!!!!!:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
lmfaoooooo yes, these would be their 8th times!! how dare he lying he doesnt like her...douche is fake man.. f*ck that! a p'ek in history has not even carried a n'ek this much! LMFAO and not even with these many moves!!!!!:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
he had throw her into the bed twice in today's episode as well lmao or wait was it 3 times?