❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
You are right about the staring-trying-to-figure-her-out i mean look at these stares of his

i personally think that this part, he's staring at her, trying to figure out if she's okay, cause this is supposedly the next day (or few days) after he told her those cutting words of him never going to fall in love with her

nevermind me just keeps on adding more gif of this lakorn, cause i'd use these gifs to bait my real life friends into watching lakorn with me
Yup it’s like he’s wondering why she isn’t hurt or what does she think about all what was said. He can’t guess her feeling and it’s probably bothering him. Like he said she’s not the Muey he used to know. I remember in the first episode he told his brother he can guess what she’s thinking just by staring at her and his brother was like are you sure about that.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
The way he stares at her it’s shows he cares. He stares at her trying to figure out her smile is she happy, is she sad, what is she feeling, what’s going on in her head like when he looks at her you can sense the confusedness/concern he has that emotional feeling idk what I’m saying but tian is just man sai all around lol he’s just pretending that jerk! For me, the water scene was where I felt he had some feelings for her his expression changed drastically when she mentioned the divorce. It felt like he didn’t want to lose her.
Yep. That was literally the first sign that I noticed that he looked at her differently. Then, after telling his mom he didn't love to want to marry her, and she said she's cool with it (if that's what he wants), he kept looking at her like.."wow, she's not complicated, but damn, even more complex." lol.

God! I love the writer. She's just so deep!!!!!!!

xodxo

Mark is 180cm if im not mistaken, JJ is like 183? 185? i found the clip but of course Mew would be wearing heels during her reception

They do NEED to collaborate! WOW. I can't believe ch3 still hasn't even paired them up! Seriously, Mew ~ the cutest and most compatible with many p'ek(s) is married. Cries in the corner!* LOL:sad6::risas3::facepalm:

xodxo

If there was a cross over with ch7 I would like seeing Mark paired with Now :)
I love Now too! She's my fav at ch7! But I can't watch ch7. Everything is blocked on youtube and I can't stand POOR quality movies. :(

xodxo

Remember we talked about Mark's eyes lmao i came across this fin clip and just look at his eyesss and his smirk ughhh
this whole scene was funny af lmao poor Muey's innocent eyes

I freaking LOVE this scene LMFAO! I agree with what Mark said, even though his actions are mean and careless towards Muey, look at his eyes..there's hidden love in there. LOL XD:facepalm::love::icon12::naughty2::love:

xodxo

You are right about the staring-trying-to-figure-her-out i mean look at these stares of his

i personally think that this part, he's staring at her, trying to figure out if she's okay, cause this is supposedly the next day (or few days) after he told her those cutting words of him never going to fall in love with her

nevermind me just keeps on adding more gif of this lakorn, cause i'd use these gifs to bait my real life friends into watching lakorn with me
lol. I was so confused with this scene. I couldn't understand why Muey was so happy. Like she didn't feel a thing after his cutting words the night before. But yes, if you look at Thian's eyes, he still has sorrow. LOL. His face reads more sorrow than hers. LOL.

I def concur Mark can give so much more emotion through his eyes. They're deep. lol. Really DEEP! XD

xodxo

Lol. These two. They just released this, or maybe I have just seen it. XD Mew was like, "Since filming, this is the day I felt most beautiful. Because usually I'm dressed crappy (?)."

Mark laughed, "yea, in the story, she's tomboy-ish" (koko is the word he used.)