❤️[CH7] Lhong Ngao Jun (?) : Thanwa Suriyajak / Sammy Cowell

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sammy and thanwa are friends/colleagues. I commend them on being very respectful to each other relationships. I don't see any sparks. He is happy in his relationship. Sammy is happy and content in her situation.

I have mostly guy friends and j am wicked playful but when they are dating...I am respectful to the girl they are dating.

@preetam
I agree they don't really want to push her. She was taken out of a lead role to be n'rai in that lakorn with Cee. The pk they pair her up with are after thought but her BS and PPT were a hit.

They got no role but only 1x a year and her pk always suck. Es, porche and om are ok.

Peak isn't even with ch7 and she had better scripts and better pk's

I digress. I hope she leaves like New

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Did Thanwa and Sammy sing their theme song for their lakorn?
No they didn't.

Both are happy in their respective situation. If there was something it would have been a short fling. They both have said they known each other for a looong time b4 they had a lakorn together.

Whatever it was died down and both moved on. Sammy is content in her situation. She had said she don't need a guy to make her happy. She is enjoying life with her friends and currently she is "talking" to someone but isn't committing to anything.

Kate Chao

sarNie Egg
16 episode. I'm loving all of their scenes omg but I wish there would be more sweet cute scenes of them ❤

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yeah they're cute, but Thanwa and Sammy cuter ahah I just love them together so much
Lol

I prefer Om over thanwa. They are just enough with out being over the top like thanwa/sammy was.

This version pk is soo annoying. Extremely unreasonable. I prefer nk with Ek

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol I love them here when they're sweet with one another ;)
Too much about khem in this version

Kob version is better...it show pk being in love and he didn't care who Pim really is. He just want to be with her and was a little puppy dog. I think the old version had more pra'nang scenes. It also had more heart.

Him learning how to walk is better than the temp. Blindness. It showed nk as very reasonable and firm.

They did better pra'nang character development. Nk words to pk snap him out of the craze and made him think.

Pk was about to throw a pillow at her. She goes "stop" and proceed to reprimand him in a reasonable way that made him think.

You see pk grow to love her.... you see his mom grow to love her and P'Kim. It was very touching.

When he fell in love he no longer care if nk is that 1 that kill his friend and he found the truth at least 5 ep before it ended.

Khem wasn't psychotic and try to get Pim raped and killed like here.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know how many episode there are? Just got done with today's episode and can not wait until tomorrow's episode!!!! I want more of Thanwa and Sammy's scene together.... It was so sweet!!!!! Gosh, the heart break and all... I didn't think I would come to love the lakorn, although I started this lakorn just for Sammy...

Kate Chao

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know how many episode there are? Just got done with today's episode and can not wait until tomorrow's episode!!!! I want more of Thanwa and Sammy's scene together.... It was so sweet!!!!! Gosh, the heart break and all... I didn't think I would come to love the lakorn, although I started this lakorn just for Sammy...
16 total episodes! I love them too

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Wow, that means it'll end next week. I hope the last two episodes are dedicated to both Thanwa and Sammy only...
It will be about Khem and her mental illness. It will be about nk taking care of her and they finally accepting her...in general not much pra'nang scene....I thought it was more but it wasn't much in this version.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
It will be about Khem and her mental illness. It will be about nk taking care of her and they finally accepting her...in general not much pra'nang scene....I thought it was more but it wasn't much in this version.
Yes, you're correct... Reality of the whole drama definitely revolve around Khem mostly... SIGH.... I'll have to cherish the pair's scene as much as I can then...

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh it was getting good until I saw the previews for next week. It’s like going backwards smh where nek has to say she was the Pim that was Pete’s gf just to help her sister. I may have to skip Monday’s episode now lol. Preview pissed me off already :mad:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Gosh it was getting good until I saw the previews for next week. It’s like going backwards smh where nek has to say she was the Pim that was Pete’s gf just to help her sister. I may have to skip Monday’s episode now lol. Preview pissed me off already :mad:
It is resolve pretty quickly accordingly to the summary.

This is why I prefer the older version.