❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Awww copycat? Well thats not cool lol.

So poor Matt. Here she goes again with these bully medias. Someone is seriously out to get her cus the latest news is that people think that Songkran agreed to the divorce because he has a new girl. These bullies are saying that it's Matt cus they claimed to see them vacationing in Norway together :rolleyes:. Like its 2018, everyone has a smartphone. Backup your claims with pictures!! :mad:. Well anyways Aff's stepmom then post something about how the new year (Songkran) ended and to get ready for Loy Kratong but what got people all talking was her saying she heard that Next New Year is in Europe:rolleyes:.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I've always wondered, is TC Candler something that is worth taking note of? Who exactly goes through the nominations and narrows it down?

So poor Matt. Here she goes again with these bully medias. Someone is seriously out to get her cus the latest news is that people think that Songkran agreed to the divorce because he has a new girl. These bullies are saying that it's Matt cus they claimed to see them vacationing in Norway together :rolleyes:. Like its 2018, everyone has a smartphone. Backup your claims with pictures!! :mad:. Well anyways Aff's stepmom then post something about how the new year (Songkran) ended and to get ready for Loy Kratong but what got people all talking was her saying she heard that Next New Year is in Europe:rolleyes:.
So this is what that entertainment IG post was pertaining to, IDK what to say about this but I'll just wait & watch it all play out.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol well like any award, ranking ect type of thing its seems to be relevant for the fans of the stars that made it and not for those who didnt.

Oh TengNeung finally admitted that he's gay :clap::thumbup:. Very proud of him. Love is love.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I am not a fan of Janie's drama but I love her as an actress especially when she played in rom-coms back in the days.
But here are some of the daras who showed up to her wedding part one and two that I know of.

j150.png
Kai, Ken, Great, Mint Tita, Typhoon
j140.png
j130.png
j30.png
j20.png
j100.png
j40.png
j70.png
j90.png
j60.png

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Janie does not look good to me. She looks too plastic. It feels like she's trying hard to smile but her smile at least is better than Ploy's. Ploy seemed to able to do the one sided smile now and that's a struggle. Push, Janie and Ploy are in the same boat.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Awww copycat? Well thats not cool lol.

If I were Aff, I don't care whatever reason it is that Songkran finally grant the divorce as long as it happened. She should consider that as a blessing.

It's so not cool for people to start a rumor that potentially hurt someone just because. I want to believe Matt is smarter than that. Too many guys that are available to choose from no need to attach herself to someone like Songkran. You can't change that type of a player. He's set in his ways...the worst part is, he's a rich player.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Janie does not look good to me. She looks too plastic. It feels like she's trying hard to smile but her smile at least is better than Ploy's. Ploy seemed to able to do the one sided smile now and that's a struggle. Push, Janie and Ploy are in the same boat.
lol. i dont know why push decided to go through numerous surgeries especially the eye one. janie seems to have done a few touch ups for her wedding.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Thats why i cant cheer for them! Thats why I became this anti hater immature fan! I saw this coming long ago when he started dropping his friends, his fans, and his work. I mean it wasnt like Push where he and Jui still continued to support each other with work. If like Esther boost his career or support him to continue his work then i would just be a sad fan whose celeb she love is dating someone she doesnt adore vs a fan who completely dropped him like a hot potato.

Man if this was a lakorn, id be looking for a doll under his bed or an undie under his pillow :confused:Lol
Ya, that’s awful what he did. If he double crosses his family and parents for her, then that’s an infilial child. You know thai culture is all about being “ลูกกตัญญู” 55555 he ain’t living to that standards no more. Lol. That’s so awful!!! I sure hope he’s still maintaining connection with his ma+pa.

I mean I understand if you make sacrifices for your “dear” lover but could you really ever double cross your parents??? That makes me shake my head.

It’s a good thing I never wasted my attention on Ken lol ahahahah so I didn’t need to be disappointed like you lol let alone never bothered about Esther lol but I sure hope everything is settled peacefully. :D

Changing his last name is like a big slap in the face to his parents. I wonder what the main reason is behind their drama.

Esther has Ken in the palm of her hand.
Yea~ I’m still shaking my head.:eek: It’s funny I saw Esther’s interview and she said he has grown up so much, has matured so much whether it’s his work or decision making lol ahaha that he has come so far from when she first met him. Hmmm ok What does that mean?? Lol

so Ken P changed his last name to what? why?
Yea I wish they’ll tell us.

No problem. People get it mixed up a lot. The other one is a copycat because TC Candler has been around longer. Whoever wrote that article should have done their research.
Seriously Thai media is such a fail. They’re so thick skin too lol ahahha Sanook published it like it was legit lmao!! Omg. Seriously Thai press are so fail. They have no back up to put up their claims. It’s so unprofessional.

~~

Regardless congrats to all nominees. Lol. :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
so Ken P changed his last name to what? why?
I can't seem to find any continuous news on it. Maybe he's just not important enough anymore for them to really dig lol. Imagine if this was Nadech, Mark, Mario, Weir, Mik or other A-listers, the medias would be hounding! I mean look at when people heard about James Ma's last name, they immediately started investigating and got answers within hours. With Ken P, it's been like 2 days lol.

Ya, that’s awful what he did. If he double crosses his family and parents for her, then that’s an infilial child. You know thai culture is all about being “ลูกกตัญญู” 55555 he ain’t living to that standards no more. Lol. That’s so awful!!! I sure hope he’s still maintaining connection with his ma+pa.

I mean I understand if you make sacrifices for your “dear” lover but could you really ever double cross your parents??? That makes me shake my head.

It’s a good thing I never wasted my attention on Ken lol ahahahah so I didn’t need to be disappointed like you lol let alone never bothered about Esther lol but I sure hope everything is settled peacefully. :D
it was such a big heartbreak! Maybe this is his karma. Like seriously, other couples boost each other with work but this one seems to boost her but kept him in the mud.

Yea~ I’m still shaking my head.:eek: It’s funny I saw Esther’s interview and she said he has grown up so much, has matured so much whether it’s his work or decision making lol ahaha that he has come so far from when she first met him. Hmmm ok What does that mean?? Lol
She looked so smug didn't she? As if she and her mom was the reason behind him "being better"

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
@KitKat516 I don’t wanna blame Esther too much but ... I guess we’ll have to wait and see, cuz isn’t ken part of ae’s kids??? I haven’t really followed up since but weren’t ken and weir super close too?? Maybe weir can have some say?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard the dowry for Janie was 20 laan. I did the conversion into USD and it was a little over 600,000. I'm surprised she even got that much after her history of men. I saw their Q & A video and she doesn't even know him that well lol and she sounded really self-absorbed. and for the guests I didn't see much of the older generation stars just the overrated 4 Hua jai stars as if she enjoys having cliques.
Gotta love the shade at the end here :angel10:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Kwan & Pinky are the ones that I can’t watch anymore. I liked them before, but IMO, they weren’t great actresses. Janie to me, was once a great actress.
Janie can't move her face anymore. NNS with Ken was the pinacle of her beauty. She was so cute ! Now she can hardly express even her smile looks hard. Ploy C used to be so enticing as well and I understood why people found her appealing but now looking at all of her pictures during Janie's wedding made me feeling uneasy about what has happened to her face. I still think Pinky is fine. Kwan used to be a child actress but it does not look like it.
Oh ! About unfilial kids what's going on with Gunjae Sal ?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
@KitKat516 I don’t wanna blame Esther too much but ... I guess we’ll have to wait and see, cuz isn’t ken part of ae’s kids??? I haven’t really followed up since but weren’t ken and weir super close too?? Maybe weir can have some say?
I dont blame her much either cus he's an adult you know. It was his choice to let her wear the pants lol. Oh and no he's not Ae's kids anymore. He changed manager too. Like Esther said, "he's taking care of himself now" but people said that her mom is managing him now.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wow, Ken is gonna be like Tono and Tangmo relationship. How Thangmo ruined his career. It’s gonna be hard for Ken to bounce back.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Holy crap so much has happened in the ET industry this month! Esther and her mom seem like sketchy people, I have a feeling Ken is going to be burned quite badly at the end of this, dude needs to get far far away.

Well damn, I didn't expect Janie to get it this good; she got herself a young rich guy who is head over heels in love with her. Though, I give it two years tops, Janie carries too much drama with her and he's going to get tired especially since he's so young. Her wedding(s) seemed nice but nothing special, seeing the guests was more interesting. Yaya's outfit was very granny though and Nadech's fashion sense is goofy as usual, nice to see them together though and Yaya looking so into him. Mark and Kim were a lot more well dressed for a wedding. Hilarious to see Nadech and Mark sticking their necks out to watch their girls try to catch the bouquet.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well damn, I didn't expect Janie to get it this good; she got herself a young rich guy who is head over heels in love with her. Though, I give it two years tops, Janie carries too much drama with her and he's going to get tired especially since he's so young. Her wedding(s) seemed nice but nothing special, seeing the guests was more interesting. Yaya's outfit was very granny though and Nadech's fashion sense is goofy as usual, nice to see them together though and Yaya looking so into him. Mark and Kim were a lot more well dressed for a wedding. Hilarious to see Nadech and Mark sticking their necks out to watch their girls try to catch the bouquet.
Lol they were probably was like "dont dont" lol jk jk.

Wow, Ken is gonna be like Tono and Tangmo relationship. How Thangmo ruined his career. It’s gonna be hard for Ken to bounce back.
One difference is that Tono loves his mom and sister which in the end, he chose them. Tono just dropped his friends but not his family.