❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Day 10: Haven't found them yet but they made a lot of progress. It hasn't rain in two days so they were able to drain out a lot of water. MooPa su su!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I don’t even know him lol what does he do? Who is he? Lol. But dude~~ he’s GOOD LOOKING! If I were Janie, I wouldn’t wait a day to say YES!!!! Lol :aaaaa::risas3:
His mommy and daddy are rich and he's the only son lol. She finally found a mommy and daddy that accepts her. I forgot how old we said he is, 22-23 right?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
His mommy and daddy are rich and he's the only son lol. She finally found a mommy and daddy that accepts her. I forgot how old we said he is, 22-23 right?
Rich but what do they do?? Seriously I’m so sick of these nonsense “hiso” that I don’t see doing anything but getting labeled “hiso” lmao

Honestly in my opinion, hiso or not you still have to work your ass everyday. Hiso does not mean you don’t work and money just flow into your bank account!! Ahaha

Even the wealthiest person in the world like Bill Gates or that Facebook CEO are constantly revamping and re-educating the world about growth, making progress and change. I’m so fed up with middle class Thai hiso(s). Lol. It makes me roll my eyes!!! They’re too much!! Their ego are so over their head!

And if you’re a freaking true hiso, can you go help the poor, which are the majority 70% of your population please!! Lol!!!!! Hiso, can you give back to your country??!? Or are you just the stingy cheap hiso?!! Lol. Ahaha.

So girl, define what is his rich hiso status? Cuz rich does not answer anything to me if I don’t know what he does for a living. Lol.

And excuse my essay hahahahaha! I was just damn curious! :p

I know chompoo’s Nott is a fifty hiso lol cuz he really paid choms mom soooooo much money or whatever it make news in English ahahahahaha but I think he’s very humbled!!! Lol. He doesn’t seem to brag or whatever! But I know he’s got a pretty handsome ego too! Lol. It’s just, he truly carries himself like a HISO and I admire that. I know he owns some sort electric business so that’s why he named his twins Thunder and Storm. Lol.

Whew! I’m a mouthful!! LOL.:risas3::p:)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I don't think he actually has a career but then again I'm not 100% sure. I don't quite remember what his family does but I'm sure they'll report on who he is soon.

I like Chompoo's husband and Rita's boyfriend. They're really rich but they run their own company as well as their families. Janie's ex bf has his own businesses and help runs the family business to, if she caught him she would had been well off but his parents weren't having it. Margie caught herself a whale cus Pok's family is the second richest family in Thailand with ties to royals.

Edit: correction he is 27

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
About Rita's boyfriend, was he divorced? I saw his kids so I wonder about the mother of his children?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
About Rita's boyfriend, was he divorced? I saw his kids so I wonder about the mother of his children?
He is divorced but I didn't know he has a kid. Hmm :confused12:. His ex wife's family is the owner of the biggest hotel in Thailand. Their marriage only lasted a little over a year.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
omg omg 9 days in this dark close place no one want someone they love be in such a trial i'm really very very very very happy they will turn safely to their families

and how i wish the whole world solidate together like they solidate in this miraculous incident and save a hundred of other kids who are victims of wars and injustice

twister02

M♥K
omg omg 9 days in this dark close place no one want someone they love be in such a trial i'm really very very very very happy they will turn safely to their families

and how i wish the whole world solidate together like they solidate in this miraculous incident and save a hundred of other kids who are victims of wars and injustice
So happy with this news. It's hard. Thank you to all the rescuers who didn't gave up. The next challenge would be on how to get them out safely in the cave. There is still flooding inside. Susu na to all the rescuers.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I don't think he actually has a career but then again I'm not 100% sure. I don't quite remember what his family does but I'm sure they'll report on who he is soon.

I like Chompoo's husband and Rita's boyfriend. They're really rich but they run their own company as well as their families. Janie's ex bf has his own businesses and help runs the family business to, if she caught him she would had been well off but his parents weren't having it. Margie caught herself a whale cus Pok's family is the second richest family in Thailand with ties to royals.

Edit: correction he is 27
lol at "a whale". the best part is that margie and pok match so well and pok seems to adore her. i wish they can they us how they met.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
lol at "a whale". the best part is that margie and pok match so well and pok seems to adore her. i wish they can they us how they met.
Their mothers are friends and introduced them, they met at a lunch or dinner.. then a while after they met again a market pok went to her stall and talk to her.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
So happy with this news. It's hard. Thank you to all the rescuers who didn't gave up. The next challenge would be on how to get them out safely in the cave. There is still flooding inside. Susu na to all the rescuers.
They won't be coming yet... the plan is giving them food and water before bringing them out..monitoing their health and figure out what order to bring them out . They going to continue draining out more water. theres a press con at 3am thai local time.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg I woke up to such great news!!!! Literally crying. So happy they found them.

There's a doctor in there who is also a seal and they'll send some more drs but they'll still have to expand the opening a little in order to get them out safely.