❤️ Various ET News

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh god her :rolleyes:. She latches herself to all these famous people and criticize them to get viewers :rolleyes:
I was going to say she should watch her mouth cuz she could end up getting sued instead of encouraging Aff to sue Matt lol idk who she is... but she seems jumping to conclusion.. is she some media lady?? Lol

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
LOLOLOL!!! All of these GIFs and memes are great. I just might go and try to find me a strawberry shirt. This SK guy is annoying though. He's not even a P'ek and brings out so much more news than a P'ek.

xodxo

What did she say?
Just from that clip she said Matt is low/foul person for stealing again Aff’s husband. That Aff should sue Matt for damaging Aff. Matt steals people’s husband, when they were not officially divorced. She doesn’t sound like a good person lol

xodxo

One day she'll get b slap if she doesn't shut up.
She’s old, should have better judgment. Not smack talking falsely ... somebody like that shouldn’t be respected or given any media platform to spit BS

~

We all know Matt isn’t innocent but some media people seem to jump to conclusion so fast...I don’t buy into it lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Just from that clip she said Matt is low/foul person for stealing again Aff’s husband. That Aff should sue Matt for damaging Aff. Matt steals people’s husband, when they were not officially divorced. She doesn’t sound like a good person lol
Oh god :facepalm: Aff doesn’t want anything to do with any of this drama. Why would she drag Matt to court for?

ella0411

sarNie Adult

Omg don't let Matt watch that. She's gonna be savage again :risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She’s old, should have better judgment. Not smack talking falsely ... somebody like that shouldn’t be respected or given any media platform to spit BS

~

We all know Matt isn’t innocent but some media people seem to jump to conclusion so fast...I don’t buy into it lol
She bashed so many people and when they're going to do something or respond, she would say something like she didnt mean it and was only seeking attention. Hag got problems! She was blasting everyone from Aum P to the cave coach during the drama! I would totally go smack her if i was in Thailand. The fine isnt that expensive.

P

PrincessKarina

She bashed so many people and when they're going to do something or respond, she would say something like she didnt mean it and was only seeking attention. Hag got problems! She was blasting everyone from Aum P to the cave coach during the drama! I would totally go smack her if i was in Thailand. The fine isnt that expensive.
Lol what? Oh goodness sake darling! No smacking! Wait how little is the fine? Haha