❤️ Various ET News

ella0411

sarNie Adult
:risas3: we are some savage fans. Most of us are being realistic and deep down we know they ain't making it. We are basically counting down the days she will meet her "widower" that's all.

But they sure look normal sitting eating together...almost like an ordinary couple just spending time together instead of one of the most talked about couple in Thailand right now.
lol savage from dating news until who knows when are these two gonna last.

Matt is always living a normal life off-cam, anyway.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I am sure it was a good amount. But.i don't ever remember any celebrities mentioned the cost of their wedding. I thought it was a nice wedding. Did they have it at his zoo or something?
Heck no, they had it at a hotel in Bangkok. I remember the news said the flowers alone was like super expensive. Oh wait! Yes they had the "engagement" at the ranch and the reception at the hotel.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Heck no, they had it at a hotel in Bangkok. I remember the news said the flowers alone was like super expensive. Oh wait! Yes they had the "engagement" at the ranch and the reception at the hotel.
I only remembered it out in the open when he was crying and she gave him a hug. Aff looks pretty there.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
One thing that i notice about sk family is that they doesnt look like rich family.. from their ig story they always hangout at normal place and always eat street food
You know I really question this too, they own a zoo resort?? Like seriously, zoos are considered public places, relies on donations and such in the US. Maybe they operate differently in Thailand, but still a zoo resort is not what I considered wealthy. But maybe it’s just the idea of owning anything in Thailand that makes you a “hiso.” Lol. I don’t like hisos that dress like homeless people LMAO!!!! Seriously, what kind of hiso is that?!? Lmfao!! It’s such a turn off. Usually, when I think of hiso, I think of business men, in a suit and looking sharp. A perfect example is Chom’s hubby. Hehe :D

Every other hiso that I see, oh god, they look more homeless than the homeless person. Lol.:facepalm: Ahaha

~~

Still I can’t take hisos seriously. They’re too fugly most of the time. :(

ella0411

sarNie Adult
You know I really question this too, they own a zoo resort?? Like seriously, zoos are considered public places, relies on donations and such in the US. Maybe they operate differently in Thailand, but still a zoo resort is not what I considered wealthy. But maybe it’s just the idea of owning anything in Thailand that makes you a “hiso.” Lol. I don’t like hisos that dress like homeless people LMAO!!!! Seriously, what kind of hiso is that?!? Lmfao!! It’s such a turn off. Usually, when I think of hiso, I think of business men, in a suit and looking sharp. A perfect example is Chom’s hubby. Hehe :D

Every other hiso that I see, oh god, they look more homeless than the homeless person. Lol.:facepalm: Ahaha

~~

Still I can’t take hisos seriously. They’re too fugly most of the time. :(
Speaking of Chom, I saw this on IG (Matt and SK were tagged lol)
Screenshot_20181110_113342.png

Some known hi-so's in Thailand don't look hi-so's at all. lol

xodxo

SK's resort, The Bonanza Khaoyai, is pretty high end. They don't just have the resort/hotel, but they own real estate too. It's nice that they showcase a humble image, it's good for business. They're not corporate but they are very loaded.
Hm, that’s good to know but still they don’t dress to look like hiso. That’s the thing that throws people off, gets people questioning. Lol.

Speaking of Chom, I saw this on IG (Matt and SK were tagged lol)
View attachment 28103

Some known hi-so's in Thailand don't look hi-so's at all. lol
Haha, Chom sounds so proud! You need to marry the right guy honey lolol yes, she’s married the best one! Hehe. And now she got to gorgeous twins looking after their daddy. Makes me jelly. Lol. But I love the twins, esp Payu, so it’s cool!! Haha :)

Yes, most hisos that I have seen look/dress very homeless. Lol. That’s why it doesn’t looking convincing.

xodxo

You know who married well? Margie!!
No offense to her but Her hubby looks like some gangster.. crazy tattoos loaded through out his body too lol that’s what makes them cheap looking to me lol I am okay with a few tats, but to decorate your whole body with them.. eerrrrr it’s such a turn off.

Dude, I just think that if you’re carrying the “hiso” title you should dress to look the part. Lol, don’t dress like some homeless people. That’s such a turn off! Like invest in yourself too, don’t dress like garbage.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think some just dont care about how they look on an casual day. I know a chinese guy who is filthy rich and yeah he looks like he have just a few dollars to his name. Always flip flops and a tshirt but his kids dress like theyre the one making the money, flaunting their richness lol. We asked him why he likes wearing those while his kids wears Hermes and such. He was like its easy for those who didnt make the money spend the money and he said he doesn't need to flaunt it to the world and put himself in a vulnerable position. Kinda understands him cus like when he helped me look for a car, because he was in t shirt and a flip flop, we didnt get hounded like raw meats lol. Plus he was able to get me a good price on it vs when his son took me. All decked out looking rich, got me a freaken shitty deal cus the salesman kept saying we look like we can afford it. So not the point :rolleyes:

xodxo

Lol. I understand it’s different for everyone. I was mostly referring to the hisos of Thailand lol, esp the younger ones, the ones that are making big waves right now. Lol. Those are the ones that should be making impression, not leaving you questioning why they’ve dressed like they’ve just gotten out of bed. lol. 5555 :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think im just whatevers cus like im a casual type of girl. Anything that takes more than an hr or two is a waste of time for me lol. I love comfort and probably just doesnt care what other thinks. Lol but then again im not hiso.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought at one point Margie's hubby is gay. But I have no problem with it though. Glad that she's happily married :)
Chom's kids are so cute. They'll be future p'eks and hi-so lol!!! And she's right! Marry the right guy! Same goes for guys, marry the right girl.

Is there a female counterpart for hi-so? And is it a nature in Thailand that some Thai females are into hi-sos or it's just a matter of falling in love with such. Lol as for me, in the Philippines, as long as both of you have jobs (there is nothing wrong with being a work in progress, some people are after the finished product and you can build an empire together anyway) and you are compatible especially in terms of personality and you're willing to go through heaven and hell together then I'm good with it. Some standards are just unrealistic. You'll never know who you're going to fall in love with.

From what show is that Chom's screencap? If talk shows are provided with English subtitles then so do lakorns dammit!!!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I think im just whatevers cus like im a casual type of girl. Anything that takes more than an hr or two is a waste of time for me lol. I love comfort and probably just doesnt care what other thinks. Lol but then again im not hiso.
I'm with you. The thailand hi-so... some looks like they're trying too hard to look the part lol

Like duh we know you're rich already.

In America, at least studies say that the richest people who are wise with money are usually the most frugal ones.

Take Mint's boyfriend for example. I think he dresses very very plain, and he dresses up only if it's for a wedding or major event with Mint. I like that tbh, how casual he's dressed and down to earth he looks based on his appearance alone.

I'd be intimidated by guys who are constantly dressing up in dress shirt, dress shoes, suits, polo shirts and etc. Lol it'll definitely challenge me to have to dress up as much as he does

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I thought at one point Margie's hubby is gay. But I have no problem with it though. Glad that she's happily married :)
Chom's kids are so cute. They'll be future p'eks and hi-so lol!!! And she's right! Marry the right guy! Same goes for guys, marry the right girl.

Is there a female counterpart for hi-so? And is it a nature in Thailand that some Thai females are into hi-sos or it's just a matter of falling in love with such. Lol as for me, in the Philippines, as long as both of you have jobs (there is nothing wrong with being a work in progress, some people are after the finished product and you can build an empire together anyway) and you are compatible especially in terms of personality and you're willing to go through heaven and hell together then I'm good with it. Some standards are just unrealistic. You'll never know who you're going to fall in love with.

From what show is that Chom's screencap? If talk shows are provided with English subtitles then so do lakorns dammit!!!
Loukgolf's english room on gmm25 ep 171