❤️ Various ET News

sarNie Adult
Thank you! Where the heck did this rumor even come from? Ive never seen James ever interest with Jeena or ever mention her. So random! I think most people know that James already has a gf but he never wanted to reveal her. I’m glad he doesn’t cause that poor girl will get so much hate
Oh. It seems he already admitted that the one he is dating is from outside the industry, as was rumored before.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yea it seemed he’s okay with them calling her gf.. saw a snipit of his recent interview.. today.

~~ a friend sent me his offscreen gf... she looks like a jj lookalike... but let’s wait to see if that’s her 5555

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
it’s probably someone close who wanted to make Geena or Yenna more famous because like you said they had never even that close or even had lakorn together.
I think it is because this is too random! Jeena get it together girl

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Reporters going after Mint; nothing much.
I dont know. Mint looked a little unhappy or hurt. Especially when the media asked if she felt like Matt stabbed her in the back because she denied anything was going on when Mint asked.

Well i think this group will be monitored for the time being.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She's probably stressed...no matter how she prepared for it...her answers needs to be careful...she was a bit fluster answering...

She kept saying huh? 3rd hand? 3x

She said she is in the middle and it is uncomfortable and stressful.

She is in an uncomfortable position since she like/respect/friends w/ both aff and matt.

She stress that she truly didn't know any full detail. But she did ask Matt and Matt didn't really share in detail with her about it but at the end of the day it's their life and she will be respectful to other ppl individual decisions and personal stuff. She also said she have discussed w/Aff.

She also said that they aren't truly "official" yet

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Poor Mint. I won't lie, if I was in her position I'd be annoyed af with Matt. I'd have preferred to have everything told to me straight so I can be prepared for whatever unfolds, being left in the dark works fine for the other girls because they're not directly involved but it leaves her in a crap position. I really hope she's able to maintain her friendship with Aff cause they seem to genuinely get along and Mint's such a sweet aunt to her daughter too.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you! Where the heck did this rumor even come from? Ive never seen James ever interest with Jeena or ever mention her. So random! I think most people know that James already has a gf but he never wanted to reveal her. I’m glad he doesn’t cause that poor girl will get so much hate
Some PR can trigger rumor to bring attention to their artist

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
She's probably stressed...no matter how she prepared for it...her answers needs to be careful...she was a bit fluster answering...

She kept saying huh? 3rd hand? 3x

She said she is in the middle and it is uncomfortable and stressful.

She is in an uncomfortable position since she like/respect/friends w/ both aff and matt.

She stress that she truly didn't know any full detail. But she did ask Matt and Matt didn't really share in detail with her about it but at the end of the day it's their life and she will be respectful to other ppl individual decisions and personal stuff. She also said she have discussed w/Aff.

She also said that they aren't truly "official" yet
Lol so Matt didn't tell Mint about it. Oops

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I been saying I believe Matt when she kept insisting that Mint knew nothing but some people kept refusing to believe that.

I feel bad for Mint but she's my girl, she's been through bad before and she'll be just fine. Commenters aren't as bad towards her anymore.

Anyways, does anyone know how close Tono and Por was prior to his death. I miss him a ton btw. But i didn't realize how close Tono may have been to him into I kept seeing Vanda and their daughter together bts and etc. I think it's lovely to see how much he's doting on Jasmine.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
matt probably didnt tell mint because she knew mint wouldnt approve and also didnt think it was really anyones business. maybe the furby gang dont really discuss their private lives with each other. different friends serve different purposes.
mint is close to aff so this puts her in a awkward situation. the real question is will aff want her daughter around matt?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I been saying I believe Matt when she kept insisting that Mint knew nothing but some people kept refusing to believe that.

I feel bad for Mint but she's my girl, she's been through bad before and she'll be just fine. Commenters aren't as bad towards her anymore.

Anyways, does anyone know how close Tono and Por was prior to his death. I miss him a ton btw. But i didn't realize how close Tono may have been to him into I kept seeing Vanda and their daughter together bts and etc. I think it's lovely to see how much he's doting on Jasmine.
I was like whose Jasmine.. then realise you meant Mali. Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
she ask Matt ...but she didn't say much. I feel Matt knew it will put her in the worse situation. So why do that. It's Matt's issue to bare the consequences.

I find this a wise choice. Imagine if mint knew.... those hater will have more Ammo.

I'm sure they discuss reg relationship matter but respect each other not to pry. I usually don't ask ... ...they want to tell me they can/ will.

Mint said they are not bf/gf status n still at a very early stage. I get the vibe she don't feel like it will last lol. The way she made this statement

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She is NOT. ....she expressed that it stressed her out and makes her very uncomfortable... but at the end of the day it's not her business

....she care about peemai , Matt ...and aff