❤️ Various ET News

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
After looking through that girl’s IG, she does have the same photo of the waterfall and the whole RV thing plus she’s doing the whole film photography thing. Interesting. Maybe I’m reading too much into it lol. Well that was quick, move over Pat, Bella’s next. :facepalm:

bit

sarNie Adult
This is the first time I watched it since I'm not a fan of hers in a way where I go searching her on IG..but watching the video makes me feel weird for some reason. Maybe because he sound super sweet...like not normal sweet.

But bella isn't going to let him go even if there's many more cheating rumors after hers. They are pretty much a power couple and she felt like she has invested enough time where no woman is going to come and snatched him away.
One of these days women need to realise a serial cheater is not going to change his way. The more you stick to him, he will feel like he got the power to undermine you over and over. No power or money is worth the pain.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’ve seen pictures of that RV and video of the bday wish Ching Ching posted, but thought they’re working together on a project or something. Maybe it’s just an Innocent post...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Bella is getting wicking popular...no invested time is worth it....I hope she moves on....or they are doing good "business"

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Pat just posted clear sky image...LOL...
About that when she posted a picture of a clear day with a rainbow and the caption says, after the storm.

Then someone posted...until you run into a tornado hahahah.

With everything else I love reading comments. No matter how serious there's someone out there with a crazy sense of humor lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
One of these days women need to realise a serial cheater is not going to change his way. The more you stick to him, he will feel like he got the power to undermine you over and over. No power or money is worth the pain.
A celebrity lives in a world where money and fame sometimes overrides everything. Regardless how much money an artist has being in a relationship with someone that is equal or more popular is hard to resist. Bella went through a cheating rumor with Aum so she isn't in the clear but Weir seemed to once in a while have this pop up. Once...Ok, but any numbers after that, the price to pay to me seemed higher that what the relationship has to offer. Especially, Bella isn't a struggle actress where she needs to cling onto him to save herself. She's as popular as they come so...not sure why she selling herself short.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
If Weir did really cheat on Bella (which I’m positive considering his past), girl need to bounce. It's not worth it. Definitely harder said than done but girl definitely deserve better than a scum who can't keep to one. But then again, it’s her own decision to stick with him. If their relationship fails in the future, I just hope we don’t see no crocodile tears from her in the future, because we all know Weir ain’t loyal to begin with. Whatever happens would be her own problem. And that CC girl is so young looking. These young girls need to calm down, these older men too. lol

When acting in a Cdrama and thai lakorn is so different. You can obviously see the acting style. Not knowing who Bie was, I thought he was an established Chinese actor until I read the comments and realized he's Thai. His acting style blends in with some good actors there. But yet, if you watch a lakorn with the same storyline you can see that the pra'ek has a lakorn acting style to it. Anyhow, the drama is very addicting. If Bie gets popular based on this drama he deserves it cause he's that good.
Haha yes. You can tell the difference between all Asian dramas, tbh. Even from western shows too. There’s a different vibe for all. I think China does better with historical dramas, high school romance too. Cdramas do better with black bellied dramas. The pra’ake does a better job at exuding this tough ceo guy than they do in lakorns. Tsundere’s are real in cdramas. If I remember correctly, Bie is half Chinese, so I guess that side of him is showing. He can fit in really well with the c-ent pra’ake circle. lol

I have been in c-dramas hole lately. My latest finding is Song Wei Long. This boy is so hot ! I could not believe his age. He looks mature hot at such a young age !
LOL A lot of good looking C-actors these days are super young now. They’re all like born after 1995. It’s crazy. lol SWL is cute for sure.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’ve seen pictures of that RV and video of the bday wish Ching Ching posted, but thought they’re working together on a project or something. Maybe it’s just an Innocent post...
Yeah I’m thinking either it’s just a misunderstanding or those two are hella bold and obvious about their cheating!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Bella needs to let go of Weir. He’s a serial cheater and their relationship would never have lasted this long if they weren’t making so much profit off of it. Bella is like the one of the top stars in the whole of Thailand right now. She doesn’t need him to make money. But I think we all know that they aren’t gonna “break up” and go their separate ways until the money they get from their relationship runs dry.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If Bella was serious about leaving him she would have done it with the first rumor (supposedly with Peak) instead she came out and claimed him lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So the rumor about the power couple who broke up but are still pretending to be together that we heard about a little while ago is most likely Bella and Weir! Not surprised if they are just using their relationship now for PR purposes.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That’s exactly why she won’t leave him anytime soon. The extra money she makes with him is what is keeping her with him.
She needs it to gift to her mom so that she can post it on ig. Daughter of the year reward is a big thing.

If the guy/girl keep cheating and you keep forgiving them and taking them back, you're no longer the victim but a freaken idiot. That goes for everyone. No sympathy here.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes these high profile relationship is very calculating. The couple probably factor in everything and see the benefits of staying together. Love might not even be that important. Until Weir gets caught kissing a girl and the media gets a hold of it then Bella might not have a choice. But if he's hidden it well then her denying and defending him will go on. She's so in demand so on top of the pack she should be content where she's at instead of losing her self worth. A relationship with someone that doesn't see your worth isn't one at all.

Anyhow, still interesting to see if they would actually make it to the alter or if there's more rumors in between before they even reach that point.