❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hmm looks like a couple who goes to make merit trips with each other often have broken up or something and the guy is still sad about it but the girl is happy. Also something about “money being the most important factor in life” or something. Maybe implying it’s a famous couple that are staying together for the money? Not too sure. Some people in the comments keep talking about “kanom and damruat”. Police and candy? Is that referring to a certain couple? Also seeing Nadech and Yayas name come up too.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Hmm looks like a couple who goes to make merit trips with each other often have broken up or something and the guy is still sad about it but the girl is happy. Also something about “money being the most important factor in life” or something. Maybe implying it’s a famous couple that are staying together for the money? Not too sure. Some people in the comments keep talking about “kanom and damruat”. Police and candy? Is that referring to a certain couple? Also seeing Nadech and Yayas name come up too.
Police and (Kanom) which could mean candy or dessert... Makes me think it's pancake and her police bf.... Oh dear... I wonder if the gossip is from a creditable source though.

x0unerthanlater

Thissa and PJ have stopped "talking". PJ gave an interview and said that they kinda just grew apart. It's been a while that they stopped communicating.

I think she either gave him a definite no or he just got tired of waiting.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Police and (Kanom) which could mean candy or dessert... Makes me think it's pancake and her police bf.... Oh dear... I wonder if the gossip is from a creditable source though.
I think it must be referring to Pancake cause I saw another comment with a pancake emoji and a police officer emoji. I wonder where all this gossip pops out of lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think it must be referring to Pancake cause I saw another comment with a pancake emoji and a police officer emoji. I wonder where all this gossip pops out of lol
Oh, there was new about them saying “wait and see”, but I thought they’re gonna announce their engagement or something. Lol

x0unerthanlater

We will know for sure soon enough. Usually if it's credible the news will break after the gossip catches on to Modam or Noom G. :pancarta:
They can't hide a breakup too long.

CPY

GotomySin

Sammy and Om is paired for another lakorn...base of a book

Some type of revenge? But the summary wasn't clear

Pk is rich and playboy....he work hard and play hard (girls)

Nk is poor and is responsible for her sibling. She work since she is young to help support them since their parent died. They live with an aunt. She has no real education but was able to graduate high school?

Pk propose a exchange ....her body for $....the guy assume that pk would have some type of revenge toward nk? Maybe her family did something? Again not clear...

I'm glad it isn't kelly....sigh...but is she ever going to get the other pk, mik, mike......ect....she has did photos with them and looks damn good....

Kelly turn freelance lol