❤️ Various ET News

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm shocked Bow left ch7. My dreams of her reunion with Mik is left to dust. :sad6:

Well, I hope things go well with her. She's got a solid fanbase now even though she's still slightly new.
Right!!! Not everyone's career goes well after leaving a channel. Man I wish Thai artists are being handled by an agency instead of being restricted to a channel so they can work freely with othet actors.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Right!!! Not everyone's career goes well after leaving a channel. Man I wish Thai artists are being handled by an agency instead of being restricted to a channel so they can work freely with othet actors.
Agree. I wonder who decided that actors/actresses are restricted to only 1 channel. I think eventually everyone will be freelance. It's just a matter of time. (Not soon but in the future)

That way we don't get recycled pairings. Sometimes there's a good plot but incompatible leads. If they were allowed to cast ppl that were compatible, lakorns would be much more popular.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I dunno...

Pooklook has done like nothing....

Kwan.... nothing

Freelance is good....but you'll need that solid storyline

Beifern had that...

Mint is like the majority of them and it's up to the ELDER....favoritism..... she has an ok fanbase....so they'll fed her 1 lakorn a year..... she's smart and majored in business and put her stakes there.... these occasional lakorns is her self promo for her businesses

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Out of the celebs who did freelance I see Davika and Baifern getting lakorns left and right.
Lol, Mai gets like 2 lakorns a year. Baifern is the only one get lakorns and movies left and right.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
when i first into lakorn im so suprised by the fact that actors are handled by channel. Honestly it was stupid as they cannot work freely with other actors of diff channel

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think the best thing with Baifern was that she was she took a risky role at a time in the industry where that wasn’t really something common. That was the best decision cause that put all eyes on her after she left Ch7. Plus she played her cards right after that and continued to put out lakorns that kept people focused on her.

I bet you Pooklook would’ve gotten lots of offers from channels if she didn’t tie herself down to PPTV. Her contract sounds like a good deal but the bad thing is that PPTV barely even puts out work to begin with so she probably can’t work with any other channel until she shoots something with them first.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
when i first into lakorn im so suprised by the fact that actors are handled by channel. Honestly it was stupid as they cannot work freely with other actors of diff channel
Yes unlike in Korea as well as Taiwan, Japan and China (I think, please correct me if I'm wrong) which are handled by agencies meaning they can appear on any channel

Stacysimms

sarNie Egg
Hope she goes to One31 and does like Baifern. I mean if they are willing to waste tons of roles on the like of New W. that can't act for sh.t I am sure she can blow up over there. Ch3 is too dull now in my opinion and they got their favourite kids (look at New Chaiyyapol getting wasted there). One31 is more open from what I am seeing
I will forever have a grudge against Ch3 for wasting away News career.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the best thing with Baifern was that she was she took a risky role at a time in the industry where that wasn’t really something common. That was the best decision cause that put all eyes on her after she left Ch7. Plus she played her cards right after that and continued to put out lakorns that kept people focused on her.

I bet you Pooklook would’ve gotten lots of offers from channels if she didn’t tie herself down to PPTV. Her contract sounds like a good deal but the bad thing is that PPTV barely even puts out work to begin with so she probably can’t work with any other channel until she shoots something with them first.
Agree on Baifern. She did not trap herself in typical N'ek roles and koojin-for-quick-money plan. Only One31 could provide her with that.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Romantic comedy (not eng subbed)

Movie : love run

Kao S. & Non chanon..joke

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
http://instagr.am/p/B_e2OVuHRz8/ Looks like Taew and Ton are officially over. That’s so sad! Really wanted to see them make it to the aisle. It still seems like they are friends because they still follow one another and they were recently on live together. I wish them both happiness in their future relationships!

One thing I have noticed a lot in life is that these super long term relationships people have thay last like 10+ always end up falling apart in the end. Quite weird isn’t it.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
http://instagr.am/p/B_e2OVuHRz8/ Looks like Taew and Ton are officially over. That’s so sad! Really wanted to see them make it to the aisle. It still seems like they are friends because they still follow one another and they were recently on live together. I wish them both happiness in their future relationships!

One thing I have noticed a lot in life is that these super long term relationships people have thay last like 10+ always end up falling apart in the end. Quite weird isn’t it.
That's so sad putting 14 years to waste. Any possible reason? I don't get it, why prolong the agony if you will not get married anyway.