❤️ Various ET News

Boomerseng

sarNie Egg
Toey dating Kit!!?? Definitely one of the better looking hiso. His dad married Tak and has a kid with her. She’s only 4 years older than his son lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow! Yeah, he definitely looks better than most Hisos. I did see they interviewed Mint recently but didn’t really pay attention to it but now I know why. They always try to link her friends dating hisos to her but honestly that’s her friends choice anyways.

Toey dating Kit!!?? Definitely one of the better looking hiso. His dad married Tak and has a kid with her. She’s only 4 years older than his son lol
You know what, I recently looked at her ig page and was like gosh her husband is old haha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’ve seen pictures of Kit hanging out with the Furby girls for like years already. Didn’t Mint said that they’re not dating, just friends?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Toey new guy...not bad looking
https://today.line.me/th/article/มิ้นต์+ชาลิดา+เคลียร์เเทน+เต้ย+ปมรูปคู่+ไฮโซคิด+เผย+แต้ว+พา+ไฮโซณัย+มาเปิดตัวในกลุ่ม-oY6GgW
I’ve seen pictures of Kit hanging out with the Furby girls for like years already. Didn’t Mint said that they’re not dating, just friends?
It was hard to read the translation....but from what i gathered....they all have know him years ago and hung out then....

Found a clip

I like her with bangs. She said that p'kis has been friends with them forever. She said toey is single. She said you can check the timeliness. He been friends even b4 the Furby gang form. Since ppl say we are hi-so. We joke about it....ya we work often...we hi-so...ask more about it...toey....she said it is on her (toey). It about time and the person.

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Imagine being Ton Arch and having to hang out with these Hi-So bunch, anyway that's the past. Who else not dating Hi-So at the moment? :confused12:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
.in the past only mint was hanging out with pupae. The othet girls were dating their high school sweet heart or actors.

Prang dating the singers

Nam dating actor

There is olenty of ppl not dating "hi-so "

I don't follow it all.....i could careless who they date

spanky

sarNie OldFart
.in the past only mint was hanging out with pupae. The othet girls were dating their high school sweet heart or actors.

Prang dating the singers

Nam dating actor
Bow & mik

Ect...

There is olenty of ppl not dating "hi-so "

I don't follow it all

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Toey new guy...not bad looking
https://today.line.me/th/article/มิ้นต์+ชาลิดา+เคลียร์เเทน+เต้ย+ปมรูปคู่+ไฮโซคิด+เผย+แต้ว+พา+ไฮโซณัย+มาเปิดตัวในกลุ่ม-oY6GgW

It was hard to read the translation....but from what i gathered....they all have know him years ago and hung out then....

Found a clip

I like her with bangs. She said that p'kis has been friends with them forever. She said toey is single. She said you can check the timeliness. He been friends even b4 the Furby gang form. Since ppl say we are hi-so. We joke about it....ya we work often...we hi-so...ask more about it...toey....she said it is on her (toey). It about time and the person.

Already expected that she will date a hiso. I mean why???

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I didn’t enjoy this show lol. It was a little too weird and mystical with the head floating around. Plus it was really strange to me that the guy continue liking her, when they went on dates and he would look at her lovingly while she was sucking up blood loool. :confused0: Did anyone else feel the same?
yeah, movies with head floating around has to do with black magic thing so it would be not normal. Lol. I would get creep out by it. Not a movie for me.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

yeah, movies with head floating around has to do with black magic thing so it would be not normal. Lol. I would get creep out by it. Not a movie for me.
Yes....she mentioned that toey is very much single.