❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Same with me. This is who come into my mind..

1.Ken theeradeth (has the only cupid)
2.Pope (only film luerd ruk toranong, and maybe Khun nok will cast him again)
3.smart (acting as his side job, maybe he accept one with Matt as for their reunion in whan jai gub nai ying)

I hope it's worth to guess all the praek. They said the praek is someone that people will surprise right?..

She said it's the actor that people wanna see her pair up with so I think from the schedule there's chances it'll be Pope or James ma cuz they are not book with a lot of lakorns. even though Mark and Andrew are book but maybe it can still be them cause one of their lakorn may done filming soon. I think they won't film till next year, As for Nadech I think the chances are slim cuz seem like he only will play with 3 producers: mam,da,ja. But if it's him with Matt I'll scream haha. As well as Ken T. He only except 1 lakorn at a time so the chance it'll be him is slim too. .. I'm ok with all the pek's pairing with Matt except Poh N.,Smart,Top, Bomb,cause I don't like their acting.and please no more Boy, Great, Ohm(Rome) again cuz she just pair up with them.want someone new with her.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I want ANDREW if no KEN. T. Andrew just finished his lakorn with Ice. He has the one with Ploy, Bella, and True4You, which production hasn't started yet because no n'ek. Chances of him is kind of slim though because he is still filming two lakorns. If they wait a bit longer and let him finish Wimarn Mekala, it's possible. However, if they're having the fitting for this in December, that's not enough time. I think it's Pope. He's the only one who is free and a surprise. I don't think Nok will cast James Ma because she mentioned how she wanted someone older for the characters.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think it'll be someone new because since she say it's a surprise. It might not even be James Ma since she has already had a lakorn with him. It would not be a surprised when it's done once. It's someone that's entirely new so hopefully someone good (or that's what I am hoping). The chances of many other actors available might be good as well since this won't start shooting till next year.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's not Smart because the guy's been gone for awhile. Lol. I can only think of Pope. Mark's not possible because he is filming two right now and is reserved for Rak Nakara. Nadech, maybe. But he'll be so short next to her. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Not only is Na shorter than Matt but he seemed small too next to her. Since they are not going with the "shorty" insult on the n'ek lol at least they should find someone that is equal to her height. How tall is Pope next to her anyway? Is he as tall as Great?

I don't mind about the height part. Cause for me it's more important when the p'ek can portray his character well. Cuz some tall pek acting is stiff too. So I don't mind Pope (175cm )and Nadech (178cm)height. Both are a bit taller than Matt she's 171cm. I like both Pope and Nadech and want to see them pair up with Matt. Will be interesting to see Pope play a mean pek in slap/kiss lakorn cuz mostly see him play a nice royal type pek which is boring to see so new changes will be fun. It can still be James Ma cuz Matt said an actor that people rooting for her to pair up with, she didn't say an actor she never pair up with and many people still Jin Matt and James from kabadin. But If turn out she's pair up with Great or James again then guess I'm ok with it cuz I like both their acting even though I prefer a new pek she haven't play with yet. If turn out its Ken T. with Matt I'll scream cuz wanna see this couple too, Ken is so hot playing a mean pek. Haha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I still think the two are an odd pair. Matt looks old in modern clothing. She'll look like James' aunt. I can't picture them being an item or step-siblings who are in love. Ken T. said in his interview at 3 Zaap that no one really contacts him for work anymore so I think he can do two a year. It's just he's not as in demand. He also said that him and Anne are unlikely to happen because they're old now. People don't consider that. They only want them together because they're still watching their old works. I was sad when he said that but it's kind of true. Haha. 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Anyway I'll be waiting for the p'ek. I hope noting change and Matt still in here. If the p'ek is ken T I'll be the one who will be more2 excited. I'll scream as loud as I can hahaha . I hope my video all this time is worth.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Awwww...and I thought he only accept like one lakorn per year. Yeah, Ken T. Still look better than Poh. I mean, if Poh can play with n'eks who are barely legal so can Ken. Ken/Ann are basically over unless they reunite and play parents.

I think, the producers are not creative enough to come up with a storyline that catered to a much older and mature pranangs. It can be done but they are just not into that.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
AngelFlowerGlass said:
Rumors said they'll start fitting Dec. Matt's fans said Matt said there may be good news for people who is cheering for her to work with this actor. So her fans guess she may get pair up with Nadech, Mark, or James Ma again. I really wanna see her pair up with Nadech so much, in a slap/kiss lakorn will be great, they are my dream couple. Especially if Matt plan to quit acting 2 years ahead then she&Nadech should really get pair up soon, Even if the chances is slim but I'll keep wishing for this couple. I wanna see her pair up with new p'eks cuz there's many p'eks she haven't play with yet: Nadech,Mark, Pope, Mario, Ken teeraded, Andrew, Tik, James jirayu, Ken pupoom, Toey phongsakorn, Por thisadee.....Rooting Who will be p'ek And hope the scripts is spicy. I don't think it's Great cuz he have 3 lakorns already.

Wahh Great has 3 lakorns? I'm behind. Nang Eye, Khon La Khob Fah, what's the 3rd one?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Here is Ken's interview.
Talks about KA reunion not possibly happening at 41:00. Can't remember which interview he said he doesn't get contacted for work much anymore but I had the same reaction. Like wah? But you're Ken T. It's probably one of the Mafia series interviews. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrnnFDsrBOI 

aymieluvsyu637 said:
Wahh Great has 3 lakorns? I'm behind. Nang Eye, Khon La Khob Fah, what's the 3rd one?
He may get pair up with Mint C. Next cuz her fans hint they may. If it's true then he's book can't be him with Matt in here.

Hope nothing changes and Matt is still in here cuz nek role really fit her in this lakorn.

About Ken T. His wife said he like to accept 1 lakorn at a time cuz want time to be with his kids. So I dunno if it's really this reason or producers just don't offer him a lot of roles anymore if it's this reason then so mess up, agree he still look good and his acting is still great. Love his recent role as Krating too he was hot in here.make a lot of people love him in this role too, But the mustache is a no no though haha. absolutely for me Ken's acting is better than Poh N. Ken still look fine and can play with younger neks. Beside Matt I wanna see him play with Taew and Yaya too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
As long as Ken doesn't have a fake mustache if so he crossed to the territory of unwanted imagination lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Even Anne said no one really contacts her for lakorns. I think it's because they're old now. The last one she was contacted for they couldn't find a fitting p'ek for her.