[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Nida didn't just turn into a different herself, everyone had a role in her condition. Everytime we thought, the old Nida will come back but Sirikanya made her worst by telling her things about Saiparn that only made her more angry and hurt. And then along came Aap, the old servant, who wants to destory the family and hurt the father. Having Nida the way she was, would help him reach his main goal. People express their anger and feelings differently. The way she's behaving is just showing us what jealousy and hatred can lead to for a character, in a drama. Nida's character, wants to hurt Saiparn because Saiparn is the main source of the pain and fears. Her mind isn't in a good condition so Sirikanya and Aap both took advantage of her state inorder achieve what they both want. Nida is expressing her jealousy hatred and anger in different ways, silently and then controlling and hurting people.
Both sisters think without the other, their life would be happy... but because of hatred and jealousy made them do things that only made their life worst and hurt them more. Nida had her moments where she's afraid and hesitate of things done, to her father and Saiparn, a part of her is still worried about them both. All the things Nida is able to do is just showing what her jealousy and hatred would lead her to do things no one ever thought the old Nida wouldn't do.

Poodit didn't just suddenly fall in love Saiparn. Even if there wasn't much scenes in the drama between them, those feeling started slowly without him realising and he had the thought he would always care and love Nida only. He was able to see that Saiparn isn't completely horrible, and isn't whom or how he thought of her that would only hurt others without any guilt. He saw what their mistake had done to her, how she behaved the same person but differently. He was able to understand and observe that she didn't want to hurt her sister like she did and only blames herself.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The only thing I don't like in the translation for the knife, for me the translation would be sharp knife
คม - kom
[to be] clever ; sharp ; bright
[to be] sharp

Translation for the ost from deungdutjai.com
http://deungdutjai.com/2016/07/09/jeptangmo/

Title: เจ็บ / Jep (hurt)
Artist: Tangmo Wanlika (The Voice Season 2 – แตงโม วัลย์ลิกา)
Album: OST นารีริษยา / Nahree Ritsayah
Year: 2016

บางทีถ้าเธอไม่เคยเจ็บ เจ็บแบบไหน คงไม่เข้าใจจริงๆ ต้องเจอกับตัวเข้าสักที และทีนี้ คงจำได้ดีไม่ลืม
Bahng tee tah tur mai koey jep jep baep nai kong mai kao jai jing jing dtaung jur gup dtua kao suk tee lae tee nee kong jum dai dee mai leum
Sometimes, if you never get hurt, hurt in any way, you really wouldn’t understand, you only have to face it once, and now you can remember it, never to forget

(*) แล้วคิดบ้างไหมที่ทำไป ที่เคยทำร้ายใคร เจ็บแค่ไหน คงไม่รู้
Laeo kit bahng mai tee tum bpai tee koey tum rai krai jep kae nai kong mai roo
Have you ever thought about the things you’ve done that have ever hurt anyone? You probably don’t know how much they hurt

(**) เจ็บอย่างกับมีดคมๆนั้นกรีดใจ อยากให้รู้ ให้โดนซะบ้าง เจ็บที่รักคนที่มาหักหลัง เจอสักครั้ง จำฝังใจ
Jep yahng gup meet kom kom nun greet jai yahk hai roo hai dohn sa bahng jep tee ruk kon tee mah huk lung jur suk krung jum fung jai
It hurts like a butcher knife slicing into your heart, I want you to know, for you to feel it
เจ็บจนโลกนี้มันดูเหมือนมืดมิด แทบไม่คิดจะมองหน้าใคร
Jep jon lohk nee mun doo meuan meut mit taep mai kit ja maung nah krai
It hurts so much that this world seems dark, I nearly can’t look anyone in the eye
เจ็บจนน้ำตามันไม่พอไหล อยากให้รู้ ให้เข้าใจ สักวัน
Jep jon num dtah mun mai por lai yahk hai roo hai kao jai suk wun
It hurts so much that there’s not enough tears to shed, I want you to know, to understand some day

อะไรที่เธอได้เคยทำ อยากให้กรรมมันตามให้เธอชดใช้ คงทำให้เธอนั้นคิดได้ เมื่อสุดท้าย ในวันที่ใจต้องเจ็บ
Arai tee tur dai koey tum yahk hai gum mun dtahm hai tur chot chai kong tum hai tur nun kit dai meua soot tai nai wun tee jai dtaung jep
For everything that you’ve ever done, I want karma to be repaid, I want you to be able to think in the end, when your heart must be hurt

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Nida didn't just turn into a different herself, everyone had a role in her condition. Everytime we thought, the old Nida will come back but Sirikanya made her worst by telling her things about Saiparn that only made her more angry and hurt. And then along came Aap, the old servant, who wants to destory the family and hurt the father. Having Nida the way she was, would help him reach his main goal. People express their anger and feelings differently. The way she's behaving is just showing us what jealousy and hatred can lead to for a character, in a drama. Nida's character, wants to hurt Saiparn because Saiparn is the main source of the pain and fears. Her mind isn't in a good condition so Sirikanya and Aap both took advantage of her state inorder achieve what they both want. Nida is expressing her jealousy hatred and anger in different ways, silently and then controlling and hurting people.
Both sisters think without the other, their life would be happy... but because of hatred and jealousy made them do things that only made their life worst and hurt them more. Nida had her moments where she's afraid and hesitate of things done, to her father and Saiparn, a part of her is still worried about them both. All the things Nida is able to do is just showing what her jealousy and hatred would lead her to do things no one ever thought the old Nida wouldn't do.

Poodit didn't just suddenly fall in love Saiparn. Even if there wasn't much scenes in the drama between them, those feeling started slowly without him realising and he had the thought he would always care and love Nida only. He was able to see that Saiparn isn't completely horrible, and isn't whom or how he thought of her that would only hurt others without any guilt. He saw what their mistake had done to her, how she behaved the same person but differently. He was able to understand and observe that she didn't want to her sister like she did and only blames herself.
With Nida, she's playing the victim here. Yeah she was bullied by Saiparn all her life, but she had people around her protecting her. Just because she witnessed her sister slept with her man doesn't/shouldn't give her enough reasons to go crazy all of a sudden. Yeah Sakhana did outs words into her head, but she her self already thought/want to do that anyways. Nida is pretty selfish and nourished to the point she can't take disappointment. Where Saiparn didn't have anyone to guide her through life so she would react to whatever around her. Wanting to do bad things to others who does her wrong. With Saiparn, she could have gone crazy with all the bad things happening to her, but she realized and became a stronger person.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
More chemistry with Poodit and Saiparn!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12: But Poodit just had to go after Nida when she freaking stepped on Saiparn. :BangHead: But I finally finished the mv I promised to make. It took me a day's worth, but I know you all will love it! :aaaaa:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhhh I love it. I want to make one LOL. It seen like Saiparn cry in every esp but I think she a good crier though, the kind that just break ur heart ^^^