4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Surprisingly after seeing the teaser of Wayupak Montra i want to see it. I originally wanted to skip it but then again i love a good ghost movie. Almost done Tara Himalai just 2 more episodes to go.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
You know what's so stupid about Cha Aim's character? She gets mad at Din for suspecting her of being the bad person. It's like duh, you are the bad person here trying to destroy his resort and you still have the guts to get mad at him for knowing what you're up to? When I watch her character, it just annoys me. I can't wait for this one to end soon. I want to see WPM with all the cast in it and hopefully Cha Aim can redeem herself.

cecilia

Staff member
You know, Keira Knightley once said that, "Whether a film has worked or not, it's out of my hands. The only experience that I have is the actual making of it. After that, it's not mine. It's the director's, it's the editor's and then it's whether it captures the audience's imagination or not. "

And when asked about chemistry, here's what she had to say:

"Sometimes you can have great actors working together and yet something just slightly misses, so I guess if everybody has a common vision of what it is, if that's in sync, then that's what the chemistry is, not necessarily between the actual people."

Julia Roberts had great chemistry with Richard Gere in "Pretty Woman" but somehow "Runaway Bride" was not that much successful.
I love how you brought up with this .. i could not agree more with Keira and the reference to PRETTY WOMAN (one of my favorite film) ..

Just like ATEAM -- the sparks and the flows in JAMLEUY RUK were amazing but due to their small screen time in NAMTAN MAI, it seems off.
Perhaps, all these really is up to the way how the director plan it out .. just like a writer, if he/she is bad, she has little influence in her fan base.
If the fiction fills with great description and imaginary, he/she gain more readers and more referral.

ANYWAY, i'll be doing my PLR marathon tonight and tomorrow as I'm off to take my aunt to take her citizen test and have plenty of times on my hands.
will come back to input my thoughts on this.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Sigh... I just finished Duang Jai Akkanee last night :wub: :wub: :wub: I wanna gush my heart out about DJA but everybody's already on PLR. I caught the DJA BUG & I don't think i'll start on PLR for a while. Plus after reading all these post/comments about PLR and it's making not wanna watch it :( It's the series I was looking forward to the most but it seems like my expectation might be too high :(

cecilia

Staff member
Sigh... I just finished Duang Jai Akkanee last night :wub: :wub: :wub: I wanna gush my heart out about DJA but everybody's already on PLR. I caught the DJA BUG & I don't think i'll start on PLR for a while. Plus after reading all these post/comments about PLR and it's making not wanna watch it :( It's the series I was looking forward to the most but it seems like my expectation might be too high :(
Glad you're in the same wagon -- my fever has not settle yet either.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure where they film it but i check up chiangmai resort and came across this place
All the series are being filmed in Khao Yai, Nakhon Ratchasima. I think some scenes were filmed at Aff's boyfriend Songkran's resort. I found this out Thru Namm Rondech twitter. I love the Villa Maroc resort in DJA where the wedding of Fai's friends and it in Pranburi(Hua Hin) not Krabi

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I watch it everyday still:) I can't wait for wayupak montra when we get fai and jeed again... even that little scene where fai mentions jeed today got me all " aaawww" and its literally nothing. They should've had all the actors on each series just highlight different couples each time like wm. I didn't watch TH, but only DJA so far has the best overall story and ensemble. I think its unanimous here that PLR is lacking a whole lot... hopefully the Series ends w a big bang w lots of sweet scenes from all couples. BTW, dos anyone else think that the girl ghost looks like Matt peeranee? Who's that actress?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. I haven't been this obsessed with a lakorn in a while! Everything about it just got me hooked. What's funny is, I seriously didn't want to the watch DJA at all. Barry didn't appeal to me & Mark did though. I really wanted to skip it & watch PLR. But I'm glad that I did watch it because DJA was full of laughters & cheesiness that I haven't seen in a while. Barry really grew on me. I love his hot-headedness and his willing to fight for his love. :wub: I'm such a sucker for those lakorns :D

neena

sarNie Adult
I watch it everyday still:) I can't wait for wayupak montra when we get fai and jeed again... even that little scene where fai mentions jeed today got me all " aaawww" and its literally nothing. They should've had all the actors on each series just highlight different couples each time like wm.
which part exactly did fai mention this? i just want to watch that part hahahaha. just the thought of fai/jeed makes my day!!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
which part exactly did fai mention this? i just want to watch that part hahahaha. just the thought of fai/jeed makes my day!!!
It's towards the end of today' s episode when lom and fai are talking to natee. Lom wants to spend the night to check up on din. Natee asks if fai is crashing too but he declines saying his wife will break his head if he did.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I love today's episode...
but I was shock to hear him say "because i love you"
It was a little to bit early for me!!
I can't believe it is ending next week already;
:cry1:

I really want to see more Cher-Em and Pathapee

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
It's towards the end of today' s episode when lom and fai are talking to natee. Lom wants to spend the night to check up on din. Natee asks if fai is crashing too but he declines saying his wife will break his head if he did.
that scene had me screaming really loud because they mention Jeed and that Fai was call her his "Yot Ya Yee" meaning sweetheart.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

neena

sarNie Adult
are they already hinting on wayupak montra because in PLR the servant lady saw a ghost on lom's bed..

OMG someone just needs to post the part where fai says his sweetheart! i can't seem to find it even though i'm watching the latest episode of PLR backwards lol

NVM, found it! right after i posted this lol its so awesome to know that fai is married now lol he acts like a cute husband.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
are they already hinting on wayupak montra because in PLR the servant lady saw a ghost on lom's bed..

OMG someone just needs to post the part where fai says his sweetheart! i can't seem to find it even though i'm watching the latest episode of PLR backwards lol
lols neena.. watching it backwards?? hehehe.. i would do that too just to find that part.. let me see if its on youtube yet

edit

its not on youtube yet... but its after Din save Chaem from the river..

edit.. lols you found it!! yay!

neena

sarNie Adult
^i found it, its part 5/9 towards the end if you watch from tost78. i think i am going crazy, kid teung nadech with yaya sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. i'm just rewatching a fan video of them...replaying it over and over again. omg, i feel like its unbearable not to watch them at least once a day. i am really obsessed...my DJA fever is still running high. i'm so sorry mark and mint, i kinda can't stand mint and mark onscreen. I want WPM to air so i can see more of Jeed/Fai...love love them so much!!! they had so many cute scenes i truly miss!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
^i found it, its part 5/9 towards the end if you watch from tost78. i think i am going crazy, kid teung nadech with yaya sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. i'm just rewatching a fan video of them...replaying it over and over again. omg, i feel like its unbearable not to watch them at least once a day. i am really obsessed...my DJA fever is still running high. i'm so sorry mark and mint, i kinda can't stand mint and mark onscreen. I want WPM to air so i can see more of Jeed/Fai...love love them so much!!! they had so many cute scenes i truly miss!!!
My fever went down.. as I found a new love .. which is Din and Chaem.. but I still truly love Fai and Jeed .. I love both couples dearly!!!

I cant wait for Wayupak Montra so I can see all four couples!!! They better have enough scenes of all couples!!!:numchuck:

edit

After the crash of Sarnworld and after 5 years after that.. I finally made it to 1,000 posts!!!:cheer:

I would like to Thank 4 hua jai haeng khun kao , Fai and Jeed and Din and Chaem!!! lols They got me active again!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yup .... and how
he shouted her name.
Yeah, from a guy like Din, I think it reveals a lot. He does it quite a few times.

You know, Keira Knightley once said that, "Whether a film has worked or not, it's out of my hands. The only experience that I have is the actual making of it. After that, it's not mine. It's the director's, it's the editor's and then it's whether it captures the audience's imagination or not. "

And when asked about chemistry, here's what she had to say:

"Sometimes you can have great actors working together and yet something just slightly misses, so I guess if everybody has a common vision of what it is, if that's in sync, then that's what the chemistry is, not necessarily between the actual people."

Julia Roberts had great chemistry with Richard Gere in "Pretty Woman" but somehow "Runaway Bride" was not that much successful.
Great set of quotes, mahsuri1284. It hits many points. When a film/project does well, some people credit the actors/actresses too much. Likewise, when a film does not do well they blame the performers. The people behind the work also deserves more or less acclaim..or beef.

Hmmm. I probably have some more to say about PLR, but I shouldn't be investing my energies here when I have a paper due.

BB

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
I'm starting to enjoy PLR more now. :) The last few eps have been interesting! Still a lil' annoyed of Mint but I think that's just her character, I hate it when she tries to sabotage Din lol. Does anyone know how many eps will PLR have and how many will Wayupak Montra have? I can't wait for Boy's lakorn!! It looks the most interesting :D but they hardly promote Margie lol but her & Boy look like a superrr cute couple, can't wait for them!! :heart:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm starting to enjoy PLR more now. :) The last few eps have been interesting! Still a lil' annoyed of Mint but I think that's just her character, I hate it when she tries to sabotage Din lol. Does anyone know how many eps will PLR have and how many will Wayupak Montra have? I can't wait for Boy's lakorn!! It looks the most interesting :D but they hardly promote Margie lol but her & Boy look like a superrr cute couple, can't wait for them!! :heart:
Since this friday is the last episode, PLR is going to have 7 episodes..

I am literally going nuts for the after drowning part;
the part where he hugged her and tried to kiss her
ahha also when she told him to close his eyes ahha
and she ends up leaving him;
I am definitely liking PLR much more..
they both are too cute together when no one is around.
They both open up to each other about them liking/loving
each other;
but when there are people around,
Em has pressure on her to finish her goal.

Running around with the Fireflies just makes me fall in love
with Pathapee and EM even more!!!!!!!