4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I just recorded my son calling out "Mark" "Din". He also said 'Fai Jeed"!! It's soo cute!! I gotta post that up.

mahsuri1284, It would be great if my stories get turn in a lakorn where Mark and Mint and Nadech and Yaya get to be the leads...

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
a follow up to Mark's response on Barry and Yaya,

the interview digs, "what does "kong Nadech mean? Is he possessive?"

Mark, "...uhhhhhh...(interview says Mark sounds like he's thinking of a good response) I meant Yaya is Ku Kwan with Nadech. I probably won't... I'd rather not have news with Yaya."

Interviewer, "Does Nadech like Yaya?"

Mark (laughs)"...everyone on set of DJA teases Nadech about it especially P'Nino, P'Golf, and I even secretly am cheering for them but of course it's up to them..."

The interview in general, same person who called up Paa Jaew btw, asks about feedback from the lakorn, his relationship w Mint which is still brother sister, his stiffness as an actor... he says he's stiff because he normally doesn't speak too much only with people he knows. Talks about the two "Dins" like in TH Din is more out going because he's interacting with his family while he's different in PLR because he's in a working environment so he shouldn't be as loose as in the other series as he's interacting more in the working environment, good point there DINNY! He's taking all the feed back in stride and is going to try his best to improve and adjust... asked about Nadech and his flatulent problems and if he's used to it as they are roommates at their managers house, Mark says you can't get used to fart and sometimes Barry would pull the dutch oven on him! SICK!

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A9986780/A9986780.html
There's a chance that Mark crush on Yaya too. But Nadech and Yaya get more cheers, so Mark don't want to be a third wheel. It's like Nadech and Mark first lakorn, 'Ngao Rak Luang Jai'. Instead of Mint Nattawara as n'ek, it's Yaya.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I love his killer smile & those seductive eyes of his! *BLUSH* THE LIST GOES ON.... LOL. :drools:
and those cute cheeks of his! :crush:
I am always watching and listening to his singing clip of Chin's song
Idk but i enjoy the song more when our Mak sings it
To me he sounded like another Mos Patipahn in the beginning.
I am thinking when he improves in his singing they would sound more alike
just like Mos has a sweeter singing voice :p

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
There's a chance that Mark crush on Yaya too. But Nadech and Yaya get more cheers, so Mark don't want to be a third wheel. It's like Nadech and Mark first lakorn, 'Ngao Rak Luang Jai'. Instead of Mint Nattawara as n'ek, it's Yaya.
We never know, it may be possible. But I'm cheering for MTEAM! :dance2: That reminds me I never finished that lakorn, I couldn't! Knowing what would happen to my Nadech at the end! I'm still very disappointing how they ended it >.< When I first saw Mark, he remind me of a Dan D2B. A bigger, built version of Dan! Lol. I never finished Ngao Rak Luang Jai, so I can't compare their chemistry together with Mint.N. But I know I love him with MINT CHALIDA!!!! :dance2: PLR all the way!!!!!!

I love Mark's version too :wub: Melts my heart!!! EHEHEHE! I kept rewatching it the other night when I found it! So irresistible xD!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I like both Nadech and Mark a lot. Mark is very mature for his age from all the interview. I can see why P'ae let mark moved out to live by himself bc hes capable of taking care of himself and responsible person. Marks value privacy and he probably have hard time living with other people. Nadech seems like mr social butterfly so he probably enjoy living at P'Ae house because there a lot of people live there. I think they all cute in their own way. Although Mark is not as well known as Nadech bc I was watching Dao kra jai today and he was at the event but they kept camera focus on Tye Nattapol and Ruj the Star.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
We never know, it may be possible. But I'm cheering for MTEAM! :dance2: That reminds me I never finished that lakorn, I couldn't! Knowing what would happen to my Nadech at the end! I'm still very disappointing how they ended it >.< When I first saw Mark, he remind me of a Dan D2B. A bigger, built version of Dan! Lol. I never finished Ngao Rak Luang Jai, so I can't compare their chemistry together with Mint.N. But I know I love him with MINT CHALIDA!!!! :dance2: PLR all the way!!!!!!

I love Mark's version too :wub: Melts my heart!!! EHEHEHE! I kept rewatching it the other night when I found it! So irresistible xD!
Yes no doubt PLR all the way...
I wanted to watch NRLJ because of the NEWBIES and i liked NAdech...
i didn't like Mak at that time but i also thought he looked like Dan ahaha
I don't like MINT N...there is something about her that i dislike
Mak looks way better with Mint Chalida..
Arghhh Mak is doing a lakorn with Yaya and Mint plays as her sister who likes Mak
i wonder how that is going to play out! Cause Mint and Mak was a pair once :(

Hahah same here...REPLAYYYYYY!

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
I thought that too about Mark is similar to Mos Patipahn.
the M P & M P guy. oh most likely Mark for be going into Mos path.
Mark did mention he's be trying something new in the music field in the 'rakdara' interview.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
mint C & Mark look like a cute couple as well...I say Barry and Yaya had the best script out of all of em soo far...I will still watch PLK..but DJA win all to me hands down...i so wanna c more of them...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I thought that too about Mark is similar to Mos Patipahn.
the M P & M P guy. oh most likely Mark for be going into Mos path.
Mark did mention he's be trying something new in the music field in the 'rakdara' interview.
OMG Kalek that is soo cool!! MP&MP!! I didn't even notice that.
Mak should definitely try the music field..
his voice needs to improve nit noi ka
then he would be greattttttttttttttt :)
I would definitely buy his album
btw. I love love Mos toooo! :thumbsup:

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
I like both Nadech and Mark a lot. Mark is very mature for his age from all the interview. I can see why P'ae let mark moved out to live by himself bc hes capable of taking care of himself and responsible person. Marks value privacy and he probably have hard time living with other people. Nadech seems like mr social butterfly so he probably enjoy living at P'Ae house because there a lot of people live there. I think they all cute in their own way. Although Mark is not as well known as Nadech bc I was watching Dao kra jai today and he was at the event but they kept camera focus on Tye Nattapol and Ruj the Star.
I like that Mark is independent and mature. Just think about when Mark start to take the :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: scene. I well enjoy watching him even more. :yahoo:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mark is a romantic person, he consider feeling and conversation to be a good thing in relationship.
:drool: i just happened to do that when i read what you wrote!!!
:spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

Romantic is hot!! Mak looks like he is one and thats good to know that he is one!!
hahah whoever he dates in the future...LUCKY GIRL!!

AHEM*AHEM it has to be MINT C. ahahahah :ghehe:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
mint C & Mark look like a cute couple as well...I say Barry and Yaya had the best script out of all of em soo far...I will still watch PLK..but DJA win all to me hands down...i so wanna c more of them...
Yhea i agree...DJA has a very cute script..but i like PLR hhaha
MTEAM :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: SOOT YOD!

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
OMG Kalek that is soo cool!! MP&MP!! I didn't even notice that.
Mak should definitely try the music field..
his voice needs to improve nit noi ka
then he would be greattttttttttttttt :)
I would definitely buy his album
btw. I love love Mos toooo! :thumbsup:
Yep Mark Prin (MP), Mos Pathipan (MP).
Mark will give music a try, but he didn't say much yet. He want it to be more of a surprise. I say his album have a chance to sell because he can sing and he's good looking.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
talking about mark is making me blush like crazy.. my husband is getting jealous that I pay more attention to mark then him lols

Honey, who did I marrie in real life? lols

Mark.. You sooo handsome.. If only I met you earlier!! lols

Im loving him and Mint C together.. back to writing my storie of them... lols

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I loove Barry Fun personality...very silly but sweet...mark does remind me of mos
I love his personality too..he would be someone i would go for because of his hyper-active
personality ahhaha
tae.......Mak Mak Mak is on my mind hahhaha

Mak resembles to Mos too :)
I like them both too ahha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
talking about mark is making me blush like crazy.. my husband is getting jealous that I pay more attention to mark then him lols

Honey, who did I marrie in real life? lols

Mark.. You sooo handsome.. If only I met you earlier!! lols

Im loving him and Mint C together.. back to writing my storie of them... lols
Haha you're script might make us MTEAM lovers baaaaaa!!
Hahah you're soo funnyyy..if only we get to meet him in person