4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

nikki1786

LizQuen
im also spreading the love...

PEX Thread

i made thread yesterday and i haven't advertise the thread yet in other threads so that people would visit. so far, im just posting some pictures and posted the fanmade mvs, i know there are lots of fanmades of fai and jeed already but i didn't put it all. but feel free to share it there too ;) feel free to visit anytime

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
rumors said P'Ael is the director of Nadech/Yaya new lakorn for P'Da and they will start filming beginning of next year. first time P'Da is going make 2 lakorns at the same time. whoa, if it's true then it's great cause she's a great/famous director (her famous works: Oum ruk,Sawan biang,Soot sanaeha, Ruk ni huajai roud jong, Jai raow, 365 wan haeng ruk,etc.) Nadech/Yaya so lucky get to work with great producers/directors. so ch3 is really gonna make them the new cool kwan following foot steps of the elder pra nangs like Ann/Ken,Aum/Aff. but arghhhhh,they didn't tell the title of the lakorn, the waiting is making me go crazy. haha.

cecilia

Staff member
^i guess they learned their lesson from exposing the title too soon -- it's good that they're keeping it mum b/c i don't want ppl to judge before they see the 'actual' products. I'm so can't wait. Thanks again na, my duangjai ^^

Nikki, that's a beautiful wallpaper -- will visit and see the promotion bloom with your help ... can't wait to see more fans in the philippines for the two love birds ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^p'aew? yea, shes really good. she directed most of p'da's lakorn. she was suppose to direct "Wanida" but decided to direct 365 with anne/ken instead. plus, khun nok jariya asked her first.

barry-yaya sure is lucky to be working with them. im sure their stardom will rise after that. i wish we knew the title of the lakorn! please let it be a new script

nikki1786

LizQuen
rumors said P'Ael is the director of Nadech/Yaya new lakorn for P'Da and they will start filming beginning of next year. whoa, if it's true then it's great cause she's a great/famous director (her famous works: Oum ruk,Sawan biang,Soot sanaeha, Ruk ni huajai roud jong, etc.) Nadech/Yaya so lucky get to work with great producers/directors. but arghhhhh,they didn't tell the title of the lakorn, the waiting is making me go crazy. haha.
hope they'll give some hints of the lakorn genre... XD i like comedy-romance... but the p'ek has to be aggressive.

cecilia

Staff member
^awe -- i want a sad drama for the two -- slap/kiss is what i'm rooting for them atm .. however, i'll be satisfy with whichever too lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
^lol ceci i'll be fine with what genre they'll go to.... if its a sad drama, i'll get to see the aura of Nucharee(Kularb Rai Narm)

but if i were to chose i want to get some ideas that they didn't show in the ending episode of DJA... such as the teddy bear scene issue and the baby issue... LOL i want to see a baby in their next lakorn. LOL

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Rooting for original script!!! Thanks, TEEDEE!!!

I can go to sleep knowing Nadech and Yaya have TWO lakorn for them in the works!!!

Going to go dream of Fai and Jeed/Nadech and Yaya now.

XOXOXO

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yes from the news said p'Aew is the director, wow.. Nadech/Yaya is so hot,make the ch3 network rush the producer to film the lakorn for them. so happy! so we should see this lakorn soon and maybe get to see their lakorn with P'Mam again toward the end of 2011. Yay!
yeah i wanna see drama slap/kiss lakorn with new scripts too. but i think we shouldn't wait long before found out about this lakorn cause sound like they gonna film soon, maybe in Jan 2011.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Slap/kiss, oh, maybe some revenge? Drama too with tears...LOL.

Sleep time, but I am so gosh darn giddy. Dang it!

January? Dang...that's like next month!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Slap/kiss, oh, maybe some revenge? Drama too with tears...LOL.

Sleep time, but I am so gosh darn giddy. Dang it!

January? Dang...that's like next month!

i have a feeling they will get to play a drama lakorn cause usually newbies couples to enhance their hotness is to play a slap/kiss/revenge lakorns example like Jumleuy ruk,Sa wan biang,Tung pun kamathep is famous cause viewers seem to love it. haha..

nikki1786

LizQuen
i can't picture Nadech and Yaya in a R scene yet... but whatever genre of their lakorn will be, im gonna watch it... because its THEM... the ch3 dont want to stop the fever they gave to the viewers i guess. :p

lovestar

sarNie Adult
PLR FEVER!!

u guys are so lucky to be 18 coz ur so close to marks age and im a bit too young...

hate to break it but im pretty sure mark is a player. first he had news about some random girl that he used to go to school with then mint n now probably mint c

more m&m in WPMT!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i found this atricle, but i didnt write it ...

Reading about this made me think wow really? Mint N looks so sweet! There is no way that she could do such a thing, but then again they say the sweet looking ones are the ones that are secretly fierce. Then again Mint C looks extremely innocent also. I think it’s just a rumor, but then again who would know for sure right? Here is a short explanation of what actually happened. I don’t blame the ladies though, the guy is totally ;] wanna finish that sentence for me?

Is Mark Prin destined to follow in the footsteps of his casanova senior? Most recently there are rumors that Min Natwara was seen with steam blowing out of her ears due to the fact that the man’s side was secretly talking to Mint Chalida. It was up to the point where she put on a villain role and splashed liquor into Mark Prin’s face. This caused the handsome leading actor to come out and clear it swiftly,
“This news I haven’t seen or read yet. My agent came and asked me why is there news like this. At that time all I could remember was that we were just playing. Nong Mint Chalida wasn’t even present. It was a small group of friends who were present we just flicked water at one another and playfully threw ice at each other that’s all.”

According to the news it was a case of jealousy
“How could it be jealousy? We are just friends.”

From the filming of your current lakorn has this brought you and Mint Chalida closer?
“With Nong Mint we are just brothers and sisters. She is a really cute person.”

Have Mint met?
“I’m not sure either .. I don’t remember.”

Are they feuding like the news is reporting?
“I don’t know… From what I believe they are friends.”

They say that you are charming both causing the two to fight over you
“No it’s not that at all! I’m not that charming.”

Are you willing to accept the title of Casanova?
“Let’s not go into that subject.. let’s look at my work is better.”

Are you going to go back and clear with Mint Natwara?
“All I can say is there is nothing.”

So between the two of these women who are you charming?
“None, I’m not charming neither. With Nong Mint Chalida we are like brothers and sisters. As for Mint Natwara we are just friends.”

Which of the two has a better chance of progressing into more with?
“This I don’t know.”

Who are you closer to?
“Right now I see Nong Mint Chalida often, but we are just brothers and sisters.”

So there has been no liquor splashed like the rumors are stating?
“None at all. It was just playing around.”

Reporters continued to ask about Mark’s agent Aey Supchai that is rumored to be so sick that his mouth is distorted and he has to go all the way to Chiang Mai for recovery and how true it was.
“I heard that he is doing well. He went to rest in Chiang Mai, and clear his mind. At that time he had alot of work and he just wanted to rest a bit.”

Do you call and talk?
“I haven’t spoken to him at all.”

Is he really ill?
“I don’t believe so. He just wanted to go rest that is all. I haven’t seen him so I don’t know how it is.”

He has been away for awhile so how does he take care of you?
“He has someone to take care of me. He contacts the person that is in charge of taking care of me to inform me that he is doing well and is touring. He speaks normally.”

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i found this atricle, but i didnt write it ...

Reading about this made me think wow really? Mint N looks so sweet! There is no way that she could do such a thing, but then again they say the sweet looking ones are the ones that are secretly fierce. Then again Mint C looks extremely innocent also. I think it’s just a rumor, but then again who would know for sure right? Here is a short explanation of what actually happened. I don’t blame the ladies though, the guy is totally ;] wanna finish that sentence for me?

Is Mark Prin destined to follow in the footsteps of his casanova senior? Most recently there are rumors that Min Natwara was seen with steam blowing out of her ears due to the fact that the man’s side was secretly talking to Mint Chalida. It was up to the point where she put on a villain role and splashed liquor into Mark Prin’s face. This caused the handsome leading actor to come out and clear it swiftly,
“This news I haven’t seen or read yet. My agent came and asked me why is there news like this. At that time all I could remember was that we were just playing. Nong Mint Chalida wasn’t even present. It was a small group of friends who were present we just flicked water at one another and playfully threw ice at each other that’s all.”

According to the news it was a case of jealousy
“How could it be jealousy? We are just friends.”

From the filming of your current lakorn has this brought you and Mint Chalida closer?
“With Nong Mint we are just brothers and sisters. She is a really cute person.”

Have Mint met?
“I’m not sure either .. I don’t remember.”

Are they feuding like the news is reporting?
“I don’t know… From what I believe they are friends.”

They say that you are charming both causing the two to fight over you
“No it’s not that at all! I’m not that charming.”

Are you willing to accept the title of Casanova?
“Let’s not go into that subject.. let’s look at my work is better.”

Are you going to go back and clear with Mint Natwara?
“All I can say is there is nothing.”

So between the two of these women who are you charming?
“None, I’m not charming neither. With Nong Mint Chalida we are like brothers and sisters. As for Mint Natwara we are just friends.”

Which of the two has a better chance of progressing into more with?
“This I don’t know.”

Who are you closer to?
“Right now I see Nong Mint Chalida often, but we are just brothers and sisters.”

So there has been no liquor splashed like the rumors are stating?
“None at all. It was just playing around.”

Reporters continued to ask about Mark’s agent Aey Supchai that is rumored to be so sick that his mouth is distorted and he has to go all the way to Chiang Mai for recovery and how true it was.
“I heard that he is doing well. He went to rest in Chiang Mai, and clear his mind. At that time he had alot of work and he just wanted to rest a bit.”

Do you call and talk?
“I haven’t spoken to him at all.”

Is he really ill?
“I don’t believe so. He just wanted to go rest that is all. I haven’t seen him so I don’t know how it is.”

He has been away for awhile so how does he take care of you?
“He has someone to take care of me. He contacts the person that is in charge of taking care of me to inform me that he is doing well and is touring. He speaks normally.”
I read something similar about this in the summer;
but that was the time i wasn't into him; ahahahah
but wow he and Mint N. are just friends huh and he and Mint C are brother and sister?
The ones that say that they are just brother and sister seems to always not end that way...
hahaha for ex: Peck and Pinky =x oops for mentioning them in here ahaha

thanks for the article

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
PLR FEVER!!

u guys are so lucky to be 18 coz ur so close to marks age and im a bit too young...

hate to break it but im pretty sure mark is a player. first he had news about some random girl that he used to go to school with then mint n now probably mint c

more m&m in WPMT!!
I am 18 :p ahha he's my brothers age!! But wow he is soo manly!!!