4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
The ending was cute today and it already look promising for WPM. Esp when you see all the couples together. Ah so giddy!

I must say it was good that a couple of us were on msn chatting and watching WPM together. So it wasn't scary. The ghost's fingernail were a killer!

Here is PathaPeEee....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWGRPdigGj4

and onto Wayupak Montra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsE2NDe-MwA

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
it was such a touching moment to see Em calling Pine and Sai..P..
sooo touching...finally Kuhn Moke..Pine..Tonsai accepted her and her mom..

i love Fai and Lome too...hahaha
they both are soo funny...

Lome's back is always hurtinggg...
can't wait to watch Wayupak Montra to see why hrmmmm...
after seeing the preview..wow
it is similar to SHUTTER...

Overall the ending was cute...a tricky kiss would've been cute :p
haha i guess Mint is too young for a kiss.
wait Yaya and Mint are the same age and Yaya kissed Nadech!!
a kiss should have been on the script.

well i can't wait to see more Mteam in WM!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
:dance2: I went to re-watch the trailer for WPM and it makes me giddy already. I saw a scene where ChaEm was sitting on the couch smiling while reading newspaper. Fai was trying to kick Din but Jeed was pulling onto Fai hitting him.

:grouphug:

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
SC for all the Fai&Jeed scenes in the openning of WPM( last one is from preview of EP2), pls forgive my bias on my beloved two, LOL

Boy and margie's storyline is so lovely, can't wait more chemistry b/w these two as well!!!

Krystal,really? I am gonna watch it again!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending was cute today and it already look promising for WPM. Esp when you see all the couples together. Ah so giddy!

I must say it was good that a couple of us were on msn chatting and watching WPM together. So it wasn't scary. The ghost's fingernail were a killer!

Here is PathaPeEee....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWGRPdigGj4

and onto Wayupak Montra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsE2NDe-MwA
Bong, thanks for the links! I will re-watch WPM because Im having WPM FEVER! haha

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
SC for all the Fai&Jeed scenes in the openning of WPM( last one is from preview of EP2), pls forgive my bias on my beloved two, LOL

Boy and margie's storyline is so lovely, can't wait more chemistry b/w these two as well!!!

Krystal,really? I am gonna watch it again!!!
Thanks for SC! They are so cute! Looking at the SC, it made me giggling & blushing. haha I agreed that Boy and Margie's storyline are lovely. I see great chemistry from them already! WPM FEVER!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Ur welcome ja~

Is it me of the trailer for tomorrow episode is the trailer preview for the lakorn itself. It would be too good if all those scene happen tomorrow. Wah~

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Bong Kkrystal, I hope so too. Btw, did Jeed's hold a pool's stick in the preview? Do anyone know why is that ghost after Lom? Could it be someone who have a broken heart because of him? I really want to know.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I hope Din and Chai-Ame have a nice wedding tomorrow. I'm pretty sure today is not the ending yet. I saw from the entertainment news while back that they did shoot a wedding scene and its at her father house. I think Din is so lovable character and Mark did a nice job..but I'm not a fan of Chai-Ame character but I think Mint is cute and I hope she improves as time progress. I like the way he proposed to her and its cheesy as Fai to Jeed.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
eeeeeeeeeeks i just say the first to parts of WM!!
Lom is sucha playa playa..
i was like who's that when Margie came in on two people doing :pervie:
turns out to be Wayupak!!! wtheeeeeee...

from what i read in this forum...
it was one of Lom's ex..he broke up with her and she commited sucide..
well thats what i read...correct me if i am wrong

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel bad. I only watched to ep 3 & then the end of PLR :( Maybe because I dislike watching Mark with someone else. The ending is cute though. And Mark looks soooooo good in that sweater :) I hope he finds a n'ek he has tons of chemistry with soon. Techit & Khaohom was alright *I loved Techit, but Khaohom annoyed the heck out of me. Din and Chaem is cute *I love Din :p but the Chaem character annoyed me too. Mint is cute, but I never thought of her as n'ek...only secondary kind of character.

Wayupak is awesome so far! At first I thought Margie's voice was dubbed because it echoed. Usually I don't like these ghosts dramas, but I loved R-team in Gae Roy Ruk. I love the two kids ghosts getting to follow her there. They all look at her weird. LOL. And I love how Lom and Kati 1st meet.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Pathapee Leh Rak ended good and nice transition to the next lakorn. I like the the name 'Pathapee' has the word 'peee' in there. It's somewhat kind of a hint of the next lakorn. Well the name 'Pathapee' has nothing to do with ghost, but it happen to be that there is ghost in the lakorn that heading off to the next story.

There could have been some joke added a 'peee'.

Overall PLR is good.

neena

sarNie Adult
so happy!! i think i am going to like WPM a lot!!!! so nice to see jeed and fai!!!! more cute scenes!! i can't wait!!!! i miss them so badly!!!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Awe man PLR end today. I thought theyre going to hAve wedding. So sad because other two had wedding scene. I hope the WYPM have a wedding scene at the end.