4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'm missing MTEAm too :(

In desperation for them to meet again as the leads!!
What are the chances, I wonder(?)

Honestly, I'm happy Mint was second to Ann on the weekly nang aek poll thingy thing though. I was sure people would take her for granted because Cha Aem's character is far from being the most popular or likeable. But, happy to know she received at least some recognition.

On that note--speaking of popularity and all--I have to reecho the same sentiments like everyone else. There really is something about Ch.3's young actors and actresses in this generation that is really appealing. I'm looking forward to projects from all of them.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
ok in WPM mode now. I found this fanmade mv, made by ALYu149. It's Lom's love story but the n'ek is Nam >.< I know it's weird but it looks cool too. I actually think Boy & Kim look do have some chemistry too.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
this lakorn is getting good. Today episode was good, we get to see Fai and Jeeb our lovely couple...So exciting about tomorrows episode...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing RASA. It does seem like Kim and Boy have chemistry! Kim works really well with all three Nadech, Mark, and Boy in these series already. I'm pretty she will work beside them as pranang sometime soon since they are the younger generations. They should let Boy take on the praek role more often :) I was really excited to see him as praek in Fai Ruk Asoon with Vicky although the storyline wasn't appealing >.< The first lakorn I watch of him was Hua Jai Song Park, so cute! He is always a player!! Player mode :p

What are the chances, I wonder(?)

I'm happy Mint was second to Ann on the weekly nang aek poll thingy thing though. I was sure people would take her for granted because Cha Aem's character is far from being the most popular or likeable. But, happy to know she received at least some recognition.

On that note--speaking of popularity and all--I have to reecho the same sentiments like everyone else. There really is something about Ch.3's young actors and actresses in this generation that is really appealing. I'm looking forward to projects from all of them.
This was the first time that Mint work as solo nang'ek! I hope they will promote her more after her ratings in this series. I want to see more work of her as nang'ek! This cannot be the end of it!!! Barry and Yaya will be reuniting TWICE!! I love them together too but that is a little unfair to me IF they don't reunite my MTEAM as well! I'm so jealous of Barryaya! B/C at the same time I'm super anticipating for their two upcoming lakorns but I want my MTEAM to meet again too!!! :girlmad: So far from what I know Mint doesn't have any upcoming lakorns confirmed other than Tawan Duerd and same with Mark! So I really really hope the directors answer our MTEAM prayers like how they did our Barryaya prayers!! *cross fingers* :dance2:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Credit: JungJangJomJun

Prin latest performance. He can definitely become a singer. He's really good live singing. He did mess up a little, but still cute. He pay attention to the music.
I agree that it was his choice of song;
he is another Mos def. :) Its hot !!!
Keep on singing Mak..you'll get better!!

cecilia

Staff member
LOL, you are so funny CECI! I was introduced to thai entertainment when I was in second-third grade so ALL my praekes are 10-25 years older than me. I had my sad moments where I was wondering if there would ever be a praek around my age until I met ALEX RENDELL :wub: & now Mario, Barry, and Mark!! ^__^
now, you make me feel so old .. i watch ALEX grew up in front of my eyes .. well, technically, he was a cute little boy as young Utt in that one lakorn with Buachompoo.
Gosh, i feel so old now that i thought about it ... but that's okay .. at least, i'm not 10 years older than them lol *brush off

fun

Expired Sarnie
After watching episode 1 of Wayupak Montra I got a heart attack! LMAO someone said it wasn't scary so I didn't really expect anything and BAM. I ran to open the light in my room. I'm all alone! The graphic is not scary or anything but I'm alone in my room in the dark and I wasn't expecting anything. I don't think I can sleep with the thought of having someone on my back ahahaha.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, that is a very big group of entertainers! lol they are all talented too! anyways, i've noticed nadech has been mobbed everywhere he goes he is really huge in thailand right now...wow talk about the impact DJA has made on everyone. its crazy. yaya is still shooting her lakorns and is more quiet compared to nadech but then nadech is a guy and fangirls are C-R-A-Z-Y me, i am a part of that club but i think i only really really like nadech because of yaya...if he's alone i'm kinda like "eh" but if he's with yaya...yeah my fangirl mode comes to life. lol
And then Ploy knows Mario...which she knows Yaya from her first lakorn. Hehehe.

OMG I am crazy for Mark, but only him. lol. I don't get into that fan girl mode when he's with someone else. haha. I thought Nadech was handsome in NRLJ. Very mature in that lakorn. But Mark won my heart. I love how honest these two are in real life. They admit to playing jokes, having gfs, etc. I remember looking Mark and Nadech up after seeing them in the intro for NRLJ the first day it aired. And then finding out their age and my heart sank because I'm older them :( But then age doesn't matter because I probably would never end up marrying Mark lol & I'm always obsessed over young kpop idols anyways. My aunt even shrieks when she sees younger celebs so I am not even holding back my fan girl love for Mark.

And Nadech does have great chemistry with Yaya. Yaya with Rome in that one Rose thorn drama was weird to me. He looked so old compared to her. But Nadech is the right guy for her.

now, you make me feel so old .. i watch ALEX grew up in front of my eyes .. well, technically, he was a cute little boy as young Utt in that one lakorn with Buachompoo.
Gosh, i feel so old now that i thought about it ... but that's okay .. at least, i'm not 10 years older than them lol *brush off
OMG I feel the exact same way! The age thing doesn't matter, but what's so wrong about thinking of any of these guys is that they're my little sister's age and I always feel weird about it because she always tells me it's gross to like people her age because it's like me liking her guy friends. But I'm a realistic person and these young celebs are just too hott to not love & will I ever really get to meet them...probably not :(

-------------------------------------------

I used to think Boy wasn't that great looking, but now I think he looks good. Maybe because he's acting as a player and this role suits him. I hated him as that mean beared guy in Fai Ruk Asoon. And he only played a support role in the drama with Por and Taew, which didn't do him justice.

Can't believe I'm actually participating in this thread & back to watching Thai lakorns again :p

cecilia

Staff member
^Yes, Boy is so much better than playing second lead -- he has more potential than some of the p'ek out there .. i'm glad he get to be p'ek for this special series ..
hope to see him and margie in another lakorn as well. I'm really having a lom/kathi fever .. love their bickering .. i can't get enough of her pestering him.

Speaking of KULARB RAI NAM -- when ROME/YAYA got married -- they spent the night together -- how come we don't get that for FAI/JEED! :(

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Gals, have we got these pics of DJA(over 300pics)posted already? I got them for a long time and thought someone had posted before, but now sounds like NOT.......... :scratchhead2:

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Stop posting here, I will post more if these are new for you gals. let me know.... :scratchchin:

This one must be old but cute,LOL,just wanna leave it here!!!!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
^Yes, Boy is so much better than playing second lead -- he has more potential than some of the p'ek out there .. i'm glad he get to be p'ek for this special series ..
hope to see him and margie in another lakorn as well. I'm really having a lom/kathi fever .. love their bickering .. i can't get enough of her pestering him.
I enjoy Lom and Kathi very much too.

cecilia

Staff member
^you know .. i was afraid that their chemistry won't show good on WPM b/c it was the first series to be shot of them as a couple before DJA ..
However, i shouldn't have doubt it when their FITTING pictures had spoken the truth -- THEY HAVE CHEMISTRY SINCE THE START ..
it's no wonder everyone's into FAI/JEED LOVE .. their love blossom before we knew it.

Phone, it's good to see more fan participate in here .. glad you can join us .. at least, we know we're not alone in liking younger men (in lakorn or celebrity only)

Vivi, thanks for the picture na .. i love them all especially these :wub:

I love the love they have for each other here -- so much love!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I've already seen those pics, but it's probably just me since I've been browsing through their thai fanclubs/sites too much lately! :p Lol. Yaya is too adorable! Some of her outfits are so weird looking but she makes it look so cute on her.

About Boy, yes he does have the potential as praek! I would love to see more praek roles for him soon. Something I keep imagining in my head is.. How would Boy look without his mustache?? Lol, because I've never seen him shaved that mustache off! Sometimes it bugs me. But I guess it wouldn't be Boy without the mustache!? Hehehe :blink:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

Speaking of KULARB RAI NAM -- when ROME/YAYA got married -- they spent the night together -- how come we don't get that for FAI/JEED! :(
Haha, maybe they'll focus on that in WPM? Maybe we didn't get to see it because they're both young in real life and don't want to promote teen sex. But then again, Yaya with Rome is even weirder. LOL.

cecilia

Staff member
^tell me about it .. i didn't pay attention to Yaya's age when KRN air .. the under age thing didn't click in my mind until FAI/JEED came along .. it is then i realize that she's still young .. which make Rome look a bit pedo lol However, i'm still jealous that she gets to have it with ROME on their wedding night but not ALLOW for FAI/JEED when their characters are meant to be older than their real age .. if the media apply the same thinking of age to Nadech/YAYA .. then perhaps, they should have done the same for ROME/YAYA (yes, i'm jealous for them either way lol)

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I come to take an article of Mark&Mint that blisful have posted to translate. But it's gone because it's hotlinked. Anyway, I can remember one thing that Mint mentioned about the kiss scene that they just did the kiss on the forhead. She said to Mark that I don't let p'Mark steal my first kiss! And I find it's very cute. Too bad it's gone already. If I can find it again, I'll translate it.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I come to take an article of Mark&Mint that blisful have posted to translate. But it's gone because it's hotlinked. Anyway, I can remember one thing that Mint mentioned about the kiss scene that they just did the kiss on the forhead. She said to Mark that I don't let p'Mark steal my first kiss! And I find it's very cute. Too bad it's gone already. If I can find it again, I'll translate it.
I don't remember posting any article but just tons of photos :( But that article does sound really interesting! I hope you can find it. Mint is too cute and innocent! ^__^ If I was her I would totally let Mark steal my first kiss :crush: Hopefully when they meet again next time she will let him!! Because she is more fond of him now after this series :p