4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

cecilia

Staff member
Okay let me get back to what I initially plan to say, I love episode 4 and the last first 15 minute and the last 10 minute of episode 5. When that girl entered the picture, I sort of had to FF. I thought we had enough third wheeler ahahah but no they just had to add one more.
i agree but knowing that Lom's a player -- it's understandable that there'll be more than one woman after him.

so funny how Lom said he had something with Pinmook but he guarantee that the child is not his .. how can he guarantee -- intimacy is not 100% safe!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I just noticed that Din and Cha-aim were the only ones throwing grapes at the other couples during the competition. Was that in the script or was it just MTEAM having fun? LOL.

Whatever it is--EPIC. :lol:
I know it was mention in their bts, they said the group were throwing grape at each other. Esp aum and kim, they threw it at yaya.

i agree but knowing that Lom's a player -- it's understandable that there'll be more than one woman after him.

so funny how Lom said he had something with Pinmook but he guarantee that the child is not his .. how can he guarantee -- intimacy is not 100% safe!
Lol he kept track of time. Ahahah he's a player but he's smart. They broke up long before she was pregnant. So that's why he knows the child is definitely not his.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I know it was mention in their bts, they said the group were throwing grape at each other. Esp aum and kim, they threw it at yaya.
Yeah, I remember. I just find it funny that they kept MTEAM's part in there if it's not in the script.

More fanservice for me. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just noticed that Din and Cha-aim were the only ones throwing grapes at the other couples during the competition. Was that in the script or was it just MTEAM having fun? LOL.

Whatever it is--EPIC. :lol:
I think they were seriously out of script. Ahaha Mint is such a schemer in reality. She puts salt in Mark's coffee... that was so epic. In ep. 3 you could tell that sip of coffee Din took was not very tasteful hehehehe. And the girls were laughing behind him when he took that sip too.

Lol he kept track of time. Ahahah he's a player but he's smart. They broke up long before she was pregnant. So that's why he knows the child is definitely not his.
Keeping track of time, he is just multi talent ain't he lol cause that's a lot of girls he had to keep track of.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think they were seriously out of script. Ahaha Mint is such a schemer in reality. She puts salt in Mark's coffee... that was so epic. In ep. 3 you could tell that sip of coffee Din took was not very tasteful hehehehe. And the girls were laughing behind him when he took that sip too.
LOL. I think both Mark and Mint are schemers. I read it was actually Mark's idea to steal Kimberly's luggage (from the airport). That reminds me of one of the 4 Hua Jai director's quote where he said Mark, Boy, and Nadech together = trouble.

HAHA. Gawd. I love all the casts.

cecilia

Staff member
I thought it was so cute of Jeed and Fai to always come up with the most funniest and cutest plan.

Jeed's inheriting her hubby's attitude 'CAPTURE HIM AND TORTURE HIM!'

I love the festival activity -- love how Chao chai cater to Nam's sweetness .. love how Din give in to Chaem's words, and love how Jeed tells Fai to calm down. I especially love FAI/JEED competitiveness!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol i keep doing that too! "this couple is so cute" but then add in "all the couples are cute actually" because they all really are! this is like special treat with romance super sized because we get to see 4 perfect couples together and they are so sweet and romantic with one another that i'm not even annoyed by the 'third parties'. i especially liked that Milk ended up with Preuk lol.

waiting for the subbed parts before i watch! but i'm so excited just reading and knowing that Puwanes and Nam will be at Adisuan farm so that the whole family is reunited! just love love the lovey-dovey, bickering, sweet, and opposites couples.

edit-------

oh yeah just watched the cast on Ratree Somsaorn. they are so funny. of course not co-star of Aum can get away without being teased or bullied! lol poor Yaya getting grapes thrown at her! and their dancing was hilarious! the girls especially... :dance1:
<3 love YADECH when they were showing Barry's so-called 'revenge' with the scenes that his is being love-dovey kissing Yaya, their facial expressions/reactions are just so cute--like shy but flustered watching themselves. :cheer:
Aum's song title answer was hella smooth!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^i love how Jeed hit Fai when she notice that their box of grapes is smaller than the other .... i though i would see some grapes throwing scene but i guess the only one i see is Jeed throwing it across to Din and Chaem. It's so cute.

I really like how Chaochai and Nam ends up in the end of the race -- they were calm, mature, and sweet with him patting on her back and putting her hands on her head (a love sign) .. i especially love how Din tried to help fan Chaem after she gave up fanning herself. Again, i can't get enough of FAI/JEED bickering -- even the small non verbal gesture is cute enough already ..

I think P'SARAH might have won the game b/c he seems to have two boxes next to him and looks all tired up (the competitiveness in him b/c he wants to show that even 'gay' men can do better than what ppl make them ought to be lol)

The preview looks good with them dancing -- however, i don't like what i'm seeing on Jeed -- i hope the dress is not that bad looking when tomorrow episode come.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I dont like the girl that just showed up today. Shes so annoying and such a two faced..LOL..
Pinmook girl probably got pregnant by Khun Panu and Panu probably kill her.
Her dad probably thought is was Lom that got her pregnant and kill his daughter, thats why he went after Lom.

cecilia

Staff member
^he's funny -- imagine him and p'nutor together --- bring down the house, i'll take a chair along to watch them together.

ane0103

sarNie Hatchling
Pupen and Nam are so sweet together
fai&jeed
din&chi aim also sweet
love ep5 so much
and expecting tonight show
it will be much sweeter

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Jao chai is very super human in 4hua jai haeng khun khao. Not only does he knows want he wants, who he likes, and knows right away who likes him. He can also tell who likes who. Plus he's very strong in mortal combat. He's smarter than Din, stronger than Fai, and I'm sure has more girls than Lom. No wonder the bros lost to him.

Aum will give advice to Lom about Kati. Jao chao notice right away. It should be in tomorrow's episode.

PS
Actually Fai was throwing grapes also.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Jao chai is very super human in 4hua jai haeng khun khao. Not only does he knows want he wants, who he likes, and knows right away who likes him. He can also tell who likes who. Plus he's very strong in mortal combat. He's smarter than Din, stronger than Fai, and I'm sure has more girls than Lom. No wonder the bros lost to him.

Aum will give advice to Lom about Kati. Jao chao notice right away. It should be in tomorrow's episode.

PS
Actually Fai was throwing grapes also.
LOL perfect description. when they had the extremely short boxing match, i thought maybe Fai would get in at least one punch, but it seems that Puwanes figured out Adisuan's weak spot: the eye! dun dun dun...LOL
i love that the 3 mischievous brothers meet their match in their dear prince brother-in-law! i truly liked Prince Puwanes...not overly arrogant and like you said, he knows his feelings. gosh i'm so excited to watch! >.< might just sneak a peek without subs! i'm so thankful to wishboniko for subbing!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i keep doing that too! "this couple is so cute" but then add in "all the couples are cute actually" because they all really are! this is like special treat with romance super sized because we get to see 4 perfect couples together and they are so sweet and romantic with one another that i'm not even annoyed by the 'third parties'. i especially liked that Milk ended up with Preuk lol.

waiting for the subbed parts before i watch! but i'm so excited just reading and knowing that Puwanes and Nam will be at Adisuan farm so that the whole family is reunited! just love love the lovey-dovey, bickering, sweet, and opposites couples.
I know I totally love everything about this series too^^ Through all the lakorns I've seen this sure is #1 for me, no doubt! It's something so different in thai entertainment that we've never seen before. I love their spectacular idea of collaborating 4 series into one lakorn! That is amazing :) I love the second couples or "third parties" (as you said) in DJA and PLR too! Lol. I think more directors should get into this idea b/c it is more fun having a batch bundle of wonderful cast and couples together, it makes lakorn more entertaining in my opinion. I love it!

Wow.. Well said^^ He is very wise.

Me too. Even the sight of Din and Cha-Em holding hands thrills me to no end - eheheh ...:crush:

Today's episode - Din holds Cha-Em's hand again when they walk to the servants (Boopha, Jantoo, Nakree) who are waiting to meet Nam + Puwanes.

Hmmmh - they have more sweet scenes here compared to PLR.
I'm glad they do have more sweet scenes in WPM! It makes up for PLR, although it's not enough for me regardless but at least it's worthwhile for this last series. I love MTEAM so much, they've became an addiction for me! LOl. I can't seem to get enough of them two everr!!

Chai-Aim is quite cute. She is a playful person for her to be such a schemer. LOL. I find myself doting over Din. He is still and quiet, but I like that about him. I like seeing them together in WPM. Just the little things blow me away to my imagination. I really think they picked the right person to play Din and ChaiAim as well. Mint is so pretty. Mark has that look in his eyes that is right as Din. I don't know if I explained it well. His "subtle" love for ChaiAim makes me want more. (; Mark is really has a cuteness I can't deny.

I find it interesting they considered Nadech for the role of Lom as well. I am glad he is playing Fai. It amazes me how everything has come together for each arc of the series. Even with my doubts of Kimberly and Margie, they both turned out to be amazing in their roles. Margie is quite adorable too. Her as Kati is perfect. Kimberly has impressed me too. Her presense with the three boys brings out the boy's BROMANCE for me. The BROMANCE excites me. I can't help but giggle when they come on-screen together.

Nadech and Yaya are too beautiful to me for words. Their chemistry is so intense. They exceeded my excpectations to the MAX. I can't wait to see their new series in the upcoming year. Actually, I am excited for all future projects of all the cast.

The Adisuan chemistry is fantastic. I love their teasing, conversations, and interactions. Good meshing. Lom always whacking Fai is good stuff.
Well said. Exactly how I feel about this series and the cast too^^ :dance2:

What I love about all 4 lakorn is Adisuan Family relationship. I love the whole family.

Also
Lom will give Kati a ring. They will be engage
I know I want a family relationship like there's too but regardless there will always be good and bad days.

OMG.. How sweet^^ But that makes me kinda upset about the script b/c Din still hasn't proposed to Chaaim yett!! :facepalm: :scratchhead2:

Despite PLR falling short of expectations compared to the others, when it comes to the main cast of all 4 Hua Jai, I think they did a good job in picking the right people. Especially Din, Lom, and Fai. I can't imagine anyone else being these three except for Mark, Boy, and Nadech.
Yes, I feel the same too^^ I can't think of anyone who would fit their role so perfectly other than them. :blush:

I agree, the three Mark, Boy, and Nadech really did a good job as brother. Overall, all 4 couple did well. I love them all. They really show good chemistry as cute couple and warm family. Including the Adisuan's parents, they tied the four elements together.
:dance2:

They did good with the cast. They just picked the wrong production company to make PLR. (Have I just spoken out of turn ?) :whistle:
I can go on forever and complaint about that too! :p That was the only flaw in this series but regardless that I love 4HJGKK!

Fai was corny and romantic lol Lom is more gear toward real and romantic minus all the witch crafts portrayed in his part of the story lol I'm just speaking romance wise. Din, his story overshadow the romance, that is why you see less but it doesn't mean he's less romantic than the rest. Men like Din can really be super romantic, not in a cheesy way. Din reminds me of Din in Soot Sanaeha. Very calm and serious. I have to agree with Mintwix that Din comes closest to my ideal type. I like it too because the story line is so subtle compare to the rest- Fairy Tale, Romeo and Juliet and supernatural.
Definitely! That is why I'm so heads over heels for DIN^^ Hehe. No matter how far PLR has come to an end already I'm still soo very inlove with his personality and subtle love for Chaaim :crush:

LOL. I think both Mark and Mint are schemers. I read it was actually Mark's idea to steal Kimberly's luggage (from the airport). That reminds me of one of the 4 Hua Jai director's quote where he said Mark, Boy, and Nadech together = trouble.

HAHA. Gawd. I love all the casts.
LOl! I totally agree with the director about that :lolyup:

It gives me a great laugh^^ Those scenes where they scheme each other. Hehe!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Wow, at almost 200 pages. LOL. I can't believe all the series are coming to an end real soon. It just seem like yesterday when the series just started. LOL. I love each & every couples in the lakorn! They're all so cute! Tho, I fave Mteam the most <3

Episode 4 was super cute. So many sweet and cute scenes of Lom & Katii. And comes today, Chong Taew had to ruined everything! She is a total b*tch! That girl gets on my last nerves! P'Sarah is just too cute! His butt bumped to push Chong Taew away from Lom and pushed Lom to Katii. That was just hilarious! I miss P'Noo Taw! He's so awesome!

I'm so happy to see all the couples back in the series! Nam & Phupben are still so cute! They're always holding hands and Phupben's rubbing on Nam's head. I find that just too cute!

Din & Fai, Love how they listen to what their wives tell them too do. They're so afraid of their wives if they don't do what they're told to do. LOL. SO cute!

Tho, I wish there were more sweet & cute scenes for Din & Cheraim. I miss them dearly! PLR had to end when more sweet & cute scenes of the two started to show! GRRR!

Love the grape festival scenes! Each couples were just so cute in their own way. Heehee.

I hope I won't break my laptop from watching tomorrow's episode. That Chong Taew girl is taking way too far!

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
In the preview... all the girls dress look good except for Jeed. Hope it looks better than what I thought i saw. :scratchchin:

Whoo!!! i own this page

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, at almost 200 pages. LOL. I can't believe all the series are coming to an end real soon. It just seem like yesterday when the series just started. LOL. I love each & every couples in the lakorn! They're all so cute! Tho, I fave Mteam the most <3

Din & Fai, Love how they listen to what their wives tell them too do. They're so afraid of their wives if they don't do what they're told to do. LOL. SO cute!

Tho, I wish there were more sweet & cute scenes for Din & Cheraim. I miss them dearly! PLR had to end when more sweet & cute scenes of the two started to show! GRRR!

Love the grape festival scenes! Each couples were just so cute in their own way. Heehee.
I know I'm so sad that this series is coming to an end soon!! I don't want to it to end at all! *BIG SIGH* :cry:

I've been busy the past couple days, haven't had time to catch up with latest WPM! >.<

So Din and Chaaim are officially married now?! o_O Did I miss something? Because I thought they were engaged only during beginning episodes of WPM but some say that the ring Chaaim had on is not from Din but just jewelry that she was wearing. :scratchhead2:

I know I really wish they extend PLR but then with that director I wouldn't expect much though. Some fans said it would probably been a better script/story if it was a lakorn instead of a short series. But I don't have much high hopes since I hear PLR director lakorns are pretty much on the boring side and very lacks interest/drags.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Im watching epi 5 right now, gosh what a busy day for me. Btw, did Mink's father said Lom make some girl pregnant?

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Im watching epi 5 right now, gosh what a busy day for me. Btw, did Mink's father said Lom make some girl pregnant?
Yes, Mink's father said Lom make a girl pregnant. It look like Mink's father know something about the pregnant girl. I'm actually draw into finding out this mystery in the lakorn.

and the 4 romance make it more entertaining with cute 4 couple and lovely Adisuan's family.