4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
okay so I have finished the whole series and I have to say....I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really like how the 4 stories was organize and I'm just inlove with the relationships between the brothers and sister. I love how they always there for each other and help each other go through everything. lol they are one lucky family, Lom own a vineyard, Fai own a farm, Din own a hotel and Nam is a doctor and also married a king. Man would I love to be in that family. haha. I like Thara Himalaya cause I really like how the Prince really love Nam and the story are little like fairy tale ya know with a Prince and a Princess. I like Wayupak Montra cause I really love the part where Lom went into the forest to find the Medicine for Kati.I thought that was way tooooo sweet of him. And I love the fact that we can to see all of the couples together once again. Pathapee Leh Ruk.....umm....lol I don't really know about that one. I wasn't a big fan of the storyline and I honestly think that Mark and Mint should've gotten a better plot and the story was confusing and short and just....lol honestly this is my opinion, lol I hope I don't get haters for saying this. haha.

Lol and of course I would lOVE to give my last review on Duang Jai Akkanee. This is probably my favorite one out of the four and I'm not saying this cause of Nadech and Yaya, I mean I watch this one before I even knew them. In fact this story was the reason why I felt inlove with Yadech. I choose Duang Jai Akkanee cause I am just head over heel with the storyline. I love how they wrote the plot of this one. It has a big of comedies, cuteness, romances, dramas...I honestly love it. But not as much as I love Fai. lol I can go on forever and point all of the good things about Fai. First off, Fai is probably one of the cutest, cheessy, corny character I've ever seen in a lakorn. I just love that he's so determine and he is such a short tempered. lol most of the lines he said in the lakorn are probably one of the cheesy-est lines you will ever hear from a p'ek but yet those lines made every girls fall inlove with him. I mean come on, do you want to tell me that you don't want Fai as your bf? lol remember, he's very hard to fin ;) (remember when he said that?) lol I've seen this sooooooooooooo times that I literally memories all of the lines. I also love love love Jeed, I mean her character are pretty simple compare to what she had to play in GRGR. But I still think that she did a GREAT job and the chemistry between her and Nadech are just undescribeable. lol it's kind of the hard to believe that it was their first lakorn together. I also love all of the the other cast in the story incude, P'noo tor, Sak, Milk, Peruk, Peemai, Yai etc...lol I just love P'noo tor cause he's kind of like the problem starter for both Jeed and Fai, I mean come on without him Fai probably won't finally realize that he's inlove with Jeed. And I love Sak cause....he's just funny. My favorite part from him got to be when he was manipulated Fai's speech with a song. HILARIOUS. I also love the married couple and the fact than other than enjoying their honeymoon, they ended up trying to help their friends out. True Friends!!!! I love almost EVERYTHING in this lakorn. And honestly DJA will always be in my heart no matter what :D <3

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
LOL Pathapee is quite messed up in the novel lol in page 187
LOL. Yes. He is quite messed up. He loves to tease Chaaim and esp make suggestive comments as the novel progresses. Speaking of which, this is trivial, but in the translations, I spell it as 'Cheaim' simply b/c that's how it's written in the novel.

Late New Year's gift. My last set for AF.

P.S. Something about the plot. Din thought Chaaim was lying about studying in Switzerland. Later, he'll eventually find out it was the truth.

Page 194
Page 195
Page 196
Page 197
Page 198
Page 199a
Page 199b

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
i didnt join asian fuse in time to spam with you all about 4 huajai... and i just started getting obsessed with thai lakorn... a few months ago.. cause of 4 huajai hehe... guilty thai over here! :thumbsup:
but anyways.. i love the series.. and i tried getting the thai copy of duangjai akanee like last week.. but it was sold out... :eek: ... the other 3 were still there but since i decided dja would be easiest to read... ahh anyways does anyone know where i can find a translation of DJA?? <3 xx

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I have two copies of PLR, one from Thaibookworld and one from ethaicd. Lol. Long story. .

However, I also have a copy of DJA. If you can't find any other copy. I can sell mine to you. If you're interested. It's in perfect condition.

Edit: Wow. 27 guests. Yet, so much silence. o_O

P.S. I have 100 pages of PLR translated thus far at MTEAM HOME. ....LOL. Promotion.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
My oldest sister just recently finish this series and she fall in Love with this series. She's all like no wonder you were crazy about this and keep on screaming and stuff.haha. She's into it now.hahha.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yay! I just finished cutting all the clips. Here are just some from TH the Quad's scenes, mainly of Din Lom and Fai, totally fell in love with them they're so cute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7IfY9WEndg&feature=youtu.be

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ kyahhhh.. thanks mintwix!!
must've taken you awhile.. <3

lillynumber2

sarNie Egg
You guys are so Great translating this. You don't know how desperate i was trying to find any kind of novel that has this. Thanks so much,. Keep up the great work. THANKS THANKS

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Translations for the novel of DJA? They can be found at Yadech.com
Just go to our library section. There's a few more scenes that weren't included there and can also be found in Yadech forum in the DJA lakorn thread.

Ohh my budhhaaa! thank you Kitkat for the notice. I was almost loosing hope that ethaicd wouldn't restock it. Gotta place my order now!