4 Yord Kul Marn

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hey can anyone give me all titles from all versions? because i looove the one with girl..it's so much better than new version... it was so boring.. -_-

please put it all titles in this? thanks!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The original version is called Jum Par 4 Thon..The one with the girl is called Deen Narm Lome Fai...and the latest is 4 Yord Goo Marn..But in the real version the parents are the pra aek and nang aek..Same goes for Deen Narm Lome Fai also..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
:wub: :wub: :wub:
watch for this guy he going to be hot boran p'eak in the next 10 years old :lol:

:wub: :wub:
the kids are so aborbable

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oh i forgot one more thing, so is it correct that there's a living skeleton helped with 4 kids in that lakorn, deen narm lome fai? the one usually stayed under the ground to keep away from the sun.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I have the first one, Champa 4 Thon. I've seen Din Nam Lom Fai, loved it. But 4 Yord Guman, was ok...They tried to make the story line too close to the 1st 2, but then again, sorta didnt want it to be exactly the same, i dunno, just didnt like it too much.

And there was a skeleton that helped them throughout the lakorn.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ann, how can you say it was boring? it's way better than si yod ku man! :D *wow, you have 'deen narm lome fai'? i wanted those! :eek:

and sandy, you have 'jum par 4 thon'? aw, i wanted to see it, too and i'm not sure if i did because i was just little. ;)

i do like si yod ku man because of yam but the looks on this isn't that great- you know the old classic is the best. so yeah yeah... :rolleyes: :p

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oh about those kids pictures, the ones vandia posted... i think that little girl who played as young yam will be famous because she has a lot of lakorns in her hands. she has a great resume of all past lakorns she had starred in when she was just little probably 4-5 years old. now, she must be around 8-10 years old, right? :huh: :D yup, she surely can act in all kind of roles. :wub:

oh that little boy who played as young boy piyarat might be famous because he's the one who has some lakorns, too but not that many as young yam has. ;)

about others, i don't know- i don't see them that much, though. :huh:

ohhh that's reminds me! you know that little girl with shell from deen narme lome fai, i wonder what happen to her? i thought she'll be the one who'll be famous boran actress later on but i guess she stopped acting at early age? :huh: man, she has a look and skills, too! :eek: :(

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It is KitKat lol..My family didn't like it..It was too long and just boring..But the original...Jum Par 4 Thon...Gotta tell you..It's the best..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
It is KitKat lol..My family didn't like it..It was too long and just boring..But the original...Jum Par 4 Thon...Gotta tell you..It's the best..
[post="37139"][/post]​
yeah it was long but i loved it. :p i wonder can you make me copy of those? do you have both? if so, can you? i'll be willing to pay you but can you do the dvds?

if not, i can ask sarN if she has it or not. :D

Rakniran

~Sandy~ said:
I have the first one, Champa 4 Thon. I've seen Din Nam Lom Fai, loved it. But 4 Yord Guman, was ok...They tried to make the story line too close to the 1st 2, but then again, sorta didnt want it to be exactly the same, i dunno, just didnt like it too much.

And there was a skeleton that helped them throughout the lakorn.
[post="36756"][/post]​
OH thats the one that i was really looking for Champa 4 Thon. Can you please upload it for us to see?

harman

Is it just me or what but for some reason each and every one of the guys look so femanim (girly,, scrawny,,gay ) EWWWW!!!!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
harman said:
Is it just me or what but for some reason each and every one of the guys look so femanim (girly,, scrawny,,gay ) EWWWW!!!!!
[post="38083"][/post]​
yeah those kind of guys nowadays. i really missed back then that had those manly look of men. :( what happen, uh? :eek: