A hmong story

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
"That makes no difference if you're only three months. You could have harmed your baby but you care less. You know what you are a damn liar. That's right, a damn liar you are. I'm not going to let you ruin their life or anybody's life. Get inside before I tell mom and dad." Phong shouted at Gaoying.

Gaoying looks at Phong and said, "What? Say it again Phong. You're not going to let me ruin Chai and Dee's life? Who in the hell told you I was. Is it because you're in love with Dee? Huh?"

Phong smiled cleverly and said, "Just because I know your darn plan now. You don't have to use that against me. You wanna know why I want to help Chai and Dee?"

"Give me what you got." Said Gaoying giving her brother dirty looks.

"Because my darn desperate sister can't leave them alone when she knows it's wrong to go into people's life. I know he use to be your boyfriend but hello. Gaoying. He's married and you are to so be it. You just ruined your own life. You got nothing left but your eyes." Said Phong.

"Oh please, don't give me that Phong. Give me a break. I know what I'm doing. I'm old enough to know." Said Gaoying looking away.

"Old enough to do the wrong thing sis. If you were doing the right thing. I will do anything to help you but you're not so forget you Gaoying." Said Phong as he walks away.

"Oh, hell Phong. Forget you! You know how it feels to lose your first love. You been through it." Said Gaoying looking at Phong walking away.

-----------------------------------

Chai, Phong and Tou them went to hang out at the club.

Chai took a sip of his beer looking sad, not a word came from his mouth but at his cup of beer. Phong looks at Chai and thought to himself, "Chai, I hate seeing you like this but I can't tell you where Dee is yet, not until she let me. Forgive me and hang in there. You'll be alright."

Tou drank his beer at once and than turn to Phong and said, "Hey man, what's got into you tonight? Why did you bring us here? What's up?"

Phong turn to Tou and said, "Nothing much but...I have something to tell you and Chai."

Chai looked at Phong, wondering what Phong had to say.

"Well, what's up? You know where my sister is?" Tou asked Phong.

"no." phong replied.

"Than what?" Tou asked.

"My sister may not be pregnant. I think there was some kind of mistake with the pregnancy test." said Phong.

Chai said, "So.. you mean.."

Phong cuts in and said, "Right, she's lying. She's good, isn't she."

Chai and Tou nodded.

"Great. All we need to do know is find where Dee is but no one knows. My parents are worry sick about her. We've call every cousin we think she might go to but nobody's seen her. My parents are going nuts." said Tou pouring some beer in his cup.

"I'll find her, wherever she is. I'll find her." said Chai drinking his beer.

Phong looked at Chai guilty.

---------------- "Mom?" Dee asked, when she call her parent's house.

"Dee? my daughter, where are you?" Dee' mother asked her.

"Mother, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I miss you and dad very much. How are you two doing? and brother. Are you guys doing fine?" Dee asked.

"Were fine my daughter, but were all just worry about you. Everyone is going nuts, especailly your husband. He's been looking for you. Come home and we'll talk ok." said Dee's mother to her trying to keep a conversation going on.

Dee sigh and than said, "Mom, I have to go now. I'll see you again if faith bring us together. If not than, I won't see you again."

"Dee, don't say that. Tell mom where you are?" said Dee's mother cutting in.

"I'm just so confused right now mother. I love you mom. bye." said Dee as she hung up the phone.

"Dee... Dee... my daughter.. are you still there?" said Dee's mother still holding the phone.

"beep......................" (phone)

----------------- ok.. anybody wanna continue from here.. be my guest... :)

nainee

sarNie Egg
Wow wow :shocked: , i can't belive it
yes, finally Gaoying is a loser.....haha
it is getting good....thanks for the update

sulad

sarNie Adult
:w000t: ....So addicted to this story...When will Chai and Dee be back together...Can't wait to read more...Please continue soon...:)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
----- Dee smiled as she turned away from Phong and looked at the window, "I can't be and I know I'm not."

"You know you were pregnant already, did you? Does Chai know?" Phong asked.

Dee didn't say anything.

"Does he?" Phong asked again.

"It's a mistake Phong. I'm fine. Thanks for your help." said Dee.

"I know that you are mad at Chai for letting you leave but you need to be strong. Everything is back to normal now. Everything will be okay once you go back home. My silly sister isn't pregnant. She lied the whole time. As a matter of fact, I'm going to make her apologize to you." said Phong.

Dee turns around and said,"Gaoying is not pregnant but why did the result..."

Phong interrupted and said,"That was a mistake, I took her back to confirm it. She's not pregnant."

Dee looks at Phong and said, "And me, what do i do now?"

Dee looked at the ceiling. Phong reach to held Dee's hand and said,"Well, you'll be okay. I can't wait to tell Chai. You're pregnant. He'll be..."

Dee snap out, "No, you can't tell him!"

Dee got up and Phong asked why.

"Because... you just can't. I mean I will tell him when the time comes. I don't want him to know yet. Please don't tell him." said Dee holding Phong's hand.

Phong looked at Dee with a smile and nodded, "Okay, I won't tell him but you're going to have to tell him sooner or later."

Dee smiled and nodded and said, "Thanks a lot Phong. I don't know what I will do without you. Thanks."

Phong smiled at Dee brightly.

---------------------- Phong went home and left Dee at the hospital.

That night, Dee looked for her cell-phone but she could not find it.

"Where did it go?" Dee thought to herself looking around. " ey, I probably drop in Phong's car..I'll call him tomorrow." Dee thought as she went to bed and got her rest.

---- The next morning,Chai call Phong and told him to help him find Dee. Phong agreed as Chai went to Phong's house.

Phong came out and said, "Hey, you're here early."

"Of course I am. I'm worry about my wife. I don't know where she's at. Wait until you're married. you'll know." said Chai to Phong.

Phong smiled and said, "Let's take my car."

"No, let's take mine." said Chai.

"No, take mine. Here's the key, go in first. I forgot my wallet." said Phong as he threw his keys to Chai.

Chai catched the key and said, "Alrite than, but I'm driving."

Phong smiled as he walked back into the house to get his wallet.

Chai got in Phong's car and started the engine and wait for Phong while he waited.

Chai went went through Phong's CD and than looked for phong's CD case.

"Where's all your CD Phong?" said Chai looking around.

Just as Chai look in the back, he saw a cell-phone in the back seat. Chai lean over to get it and thought to himself, "This look like Dee's phone. What is it doing here?"

Chai flip the phone and looked at it and it was Dee's phone.

Chai was having second thoughts now, he was mad. He didn't know what to think. His friend who thought he can trust knew where his wife was and he didn't tell him.

"Bastard.." Chai thought to himself.

---------- Chai was outside waiting for Phong to come out. When he did, Chai looked at Phong mad, wanting a explaination.

"Are you okay man? I got my wallet." said Phong.

Chai step up to Phong and said, "Were not friends anymore."

Chai punches Phong as he feel on the ground. Phong looked up and said, "What the hell was that?"

Phong got up.

----- "Explain this." said Chai taking Dee's cell- phone out of his jacket.

Phong knew he was busted, " I can explain."

"You don't need to explain anything. YOu knew where my wife was all along and you play me. What the hell is this? You want my wife? Where is she?" Chai yelled.

"Calm down man..." said Phong.

Chai steps up to Phong and held him by his collar and said, "No you kewl it! you know I love my wife and you hid her? Why? huh?"

Gaoying was going to her friend's house when she came out and saw Chai and Phong.

"Uh... what's going on here?" Gaoying asked her brother and Chai.

"Nothing." said Phong as he back away from Chai.

"I'm going to asked you again, where did you hide my wife?" Chai asked Phong madly.

Gaoying was shocked as she look at her brother and said, "Brother.. You."

"It's a misunderstanding." said Phong looking at Gaoying.

"Where is she?" Chai asked again madly.

"She's at the hospital." said Phong.

"What?" Chai asked Phong shocked.

------------

"If I stay like this, I'm help-less. I should leave. When I'm happy. I'll go home." Dee thought to herself.

Dee got her dress and was ready to leave. She did not have the doctor's permission but she left anyways.

---------- Chai, Phong and Gaoying them went to the hopital. Chai rushed in Dee's room but when they got in her room. Dee was gone.

Chai turn to look at Phong, "So where is she?"

Phong looks around and said, "She was here last night. I don't know."

"Damn it!.." said Chai as he hit the bed with his hand.

Chai turn to look at Phong,"What is she doing here anyways?"

Phong didn't know what to say..

*Flash back*

DEE: "Because... you just can't. I mean I will tell him when the time comes. I don't want him to know yet. Please don't tell him."

"She fainted so i took her here." said Phong looking guilty looking away.

"Damn, where can she be?" Chai ask himself.

------------ Dee took the cab back to the lake. When Dee got back, she went to take a walk at the lake.

"If it's true like Phong said, Gaoying is not pregnant. Will Chai come to find me here? that means,I can't stay here long. Phong and Chai are good friends, he will some-how tell Chai. Oh my... but if Chai really loves me. He will come. I will stay here until tomorrow. If he doesn't come. I'm going to go." Dee thought to herself with tears.

Dee walked away from the house and to the lake, thinking of Chai. " Chai, I told you I don't love you but you just don't know. I love you more than anything. I'm sorry for what I said. Even if you've change your mind about loving me, it's okay. At least I have you baby to remember our relatioship we once had. I'll keep it in my heart forever that I once loved you."

----------- Gaoying, Chai and Phong went to the house by the lake. The door was locked, Phong unlock it with his key.

"Dee... Dee.. are you here?" said Chai as he rush in to look for her.

"She's not here too." said Phong.

"Maybe Dee went back home." said Gaoying.

Chai call to check but Tou said Dee was not home.

"Alright then, thanks." said Chai hanging up.

Gaoying and Phong looked at Chai.

"She's not there." said Chai sadly looking away.

"Dee's smart, i don't think she will come back here." said Phong.

Chai, Phong and Gaoying went left. After they left, Dee came.

----------- okay, i hope i didn't ruin the story.. :) continue.. somebody..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
---- After class, Gaoying was leaving campus to go get something to eat, walking to the front of the school. Gaoying thought to herself looking down, not paying attention to where she was going. "Tou saw me but he walked away, does that he mean.. he hates me? oh gosh, why did i do that to him? he deserve so much better. so stupid of me.. he loves me so much and I took him for granted. Stupid stupid Gaoying!"

Gaoying bumps into a man, as the man drop his books.

"Uh.. I'm so sorry." said Gaoying picking the man's books up and hands it to the man.

The man was Tou, her husband. Gaoying was shocked when she saw her husband, Tou smile at Gaoying and took his books and said, "Thanks."

Gaoying nodded with a smile.

"See you later." said Tou as he walked away.

Gaoying stand there alone and thought to herself, "He does hate me..."

Gaoying turn to look at Tou walking away and than sadly she walked to her car.

Tou walked away from Gaoying as he got away from her. He turn to look at her but she was gone already. Tou stop and thought to himself," Should I go after her? Should I? Think think think... Should I go after the person who been cruel to me?"

Chai came and saw Tou and walks to him, "Hey, what's up?"

Tou looked at Chai and said, "Oh.. Chai. Uh.. Nothing. Just about to go to class that's all. Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be in class?"

"Yes I am but I took a exam today, so i got out early." said Chai.

"That one day, you called to ask if Dee was home. Have any idea where she is? because we don't know but she called my mom to let my mom and us know, she's fine." said Tou.

Chai nodded and said, "I'm still not sure yet there is one place. I think she might be. I'm sure i'll find her there."

"and where's that?" Tou asked.

"I'll call you to let you know when i find her." said Chai.

Tou smiled and said, "Alright than man."

----------- Dee was sitting in front of the house waiting to see if Chai's car was going to show up. If he was going to come and get her like she thought he would. Dee sat outside until dark when she saw that Chai wasn't going to show up. Dee walked inside sadly with tears, "Chai, you really don't miss me anymore. Don't you? Okay... it's okay with me. At least you're happy then I'll be happy too."

Dee walks to the phone and dial Nancy's number.

"Hello." Nancy answered.

"Nancy?" Dee asked.

"Yes, is this Dee?" Nancy asked.

"Yes, yes it is. Great.. You still remember me." said Dee joking.

"Dee, where are you right now? Chai is worried sick about you. Tell me where you are." said Nancy.

Dee smiled and said, "I'm fine Nancy. I'm just calling to let you know that I'm leaving tomorrow morning and i want you to look after my parents and brother for me. We've been friends for so long. Can you do that for me?"

"Dee, are you crazy or what? Where are you going? and why are you leaving? Tell me. Why?" Nancy asked Dee almost lecturing her.

"I... I've made my decision already." said Dee as she sigh and almost cry.

"Dee, listen to me. You don't know what you're going to leave behind. You're leaving our family that adores you, friends that admires you and your loving husband who loves you to death! Tell me where you are and I'll come and pick you up. We can talk about this. You can't just disappear like this you know." said Nancy.

Dee cried and said, "Nancy, If Chai loves me like you said. He'll know where I am but he doesn't. Phong told him where I am already to him. He came here but than he left. If he loves me, he will wait but he doesn't. That means he doesn't love me and his baby...Uh..."

Dee stop as Nancy was shocked on the phone.

"What? baby? Dee, are you pregnant?" Nancy asked.

"No.. no i'm not. I.. I don't know what I'm saying right now.. I'm so confused.. Everything is making me go crazy now." said Dee lying.

"Don't lie to me Dee, I know the truth now. I'm going to tell Chai. I won't let you go like this." said Nancy.

Dee cried on the phone and did not say anything.

Nancy apologized and said, "Dee, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lecture you. It's just I care about you. Forgive me."

"It's okay, it's not your fault." said Dee sobbing.

"What do you want me to do now? Nancy asked Dee.

"If were friends like you said, don't mention where I am to Chai or tell him I'm going to leave because after all I don't think I'm going to leave anymore. I should stay and talk through this. I'm an adult now. I shoud be a responsible person." said Dee lying to Nancy.

"That's great than Dee. I'm happy that you know what you're going to leave behind." said Nancy.

"Well, I need to get my stuff together because I'm going to call Chai to come and pick me up tonight so I'll see you Nancy ok." said Dee lying again to her friend.

"Okay, call me tomorrow when you go back home. I want to come and see you. I miss you." said Nancy.

"Okay." said Dee giggle with tears.

-------------------- The next day in the afternoon, Dee left to the airport.

Phong was school while he tried calling Dee.

"Dee, Where did you go? Why aren't you picking up the phone?" said Phong to himself.

Nancy came and saw Phong and said,"Hey, stupid. Who are you talking to?"

"Nobody." Phong replied.

"Nobody? I heard you talking. Weirdo. See ya." said Nancy walking away.

Phong followed Nancy and asked her, "Has Dee call you lately? I heard she came to you when she left."

Nancy stop and said, "True but that's the past and don't act like you don't know where she is. You knew all along, didn't you?"Nancy pointed at Phong.

"Who said?" Phong asked.

"Me, I talked to Dee yesterday night. Dee told me everything already. Dee has gone back home already. Everything is back to normal now. Don't worry, we'll be seeing her any day at school now plus did you know she's pregnant." said Nancy asking Phong as Chai were behind them and heard.

"What!?!" Chai asked Nancy shocked.

------------
"Chai, you're here. Where's Dee? Were you happy when Dee told you, you're going to be a daddy. So are you ready to be one?" Nancy asked Chai with a big smile.

"Dee's pregnant?" Chai asked Nancy.

Nancy nodded with a smile and said, "Yes."

Phong smiled and asked Nancy, "Who said that? You probably hear it by mistake."

"No, for real, Dee told me. Why? Where's Dee?" said Nancy, she was confused.

"Dee hasn't come home yet. Why? You talked to her?" Chai asked Nancy.

Nancy smiled guiltly and said, "Uh... No. I haven't but uh.. are you sure? she's not home."

"I'm sure." said Chai.

"Oh.. uh.. In that case, I should be going now. See you." said Nancy about to walk away when Phong held her back.

"What did Dee say to you?" Phong asked.

"Uh.. Nothing. She said nothing, she didn't call me last night. Who said she did?" said Nancy.

"Last night, Dee call you? What did she say?" Chai asked Nancy desperately.

Nancy knew she had to tell Chai.

"Okay, forgive me Dee. I know were friends but i can't lie anymore. sorry." said Nancy to herself.

Nancy looks at Chai and said, "I thought Dee came back because after i hung up on her. She told me she was going to call you to pick her up wherever she was. She said, you knew."

"I do?" Chai asked.

"Yeah, that Phong knows too. Where is that place?" Nancy asked the both of them.

Phong looks at Chai. Chai said, "The house by the lake?"

"She said you knew...and she was talking about leaving today." said Nancy shocked. "She said she was leaving today."

"Leaving?" Chai asked as he ran out of the library.

"See you later Nancy." said Phong to Nancy.

Nancy ran after Phong and said,"I want to go too."

------------ --

somebody wanna continue.. ~> :) feel free... let's end it..

sulad

sarNie Adult
:wavecry: ....Is so sad....Please continue soon...So happy that Chai know that Dee is pregnant.... :) ...Lovin it so much....HEHEHE...Please continue soon...:D

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
damn sorrie i say this but dee is getting on my nerves...n phong does he like her or not i chai should jux marry to somebody else and get it over with he should forget about dee...i think dee needs to be taught a lesson about letting go of the perfect guy....jux wat i think...but please continue i still want to knoe wat chai ois going to do....

anjos

sweetyaj said:
damn sorrie i say this but dee is getting on my nerves...n phong does he like her or not i chai should jux marry to somebody else and get it over with he should forget about dee...i think dee needs to be taught a lesson about letting go of the perfect guy....jux wat i think...but please continue i still want to knoe wat chai ois going to do....
[post="118872"][/post]​
I agree w/you on that..... what is wrong w/phong..... he should just take dee to chai......

mokka

sarNie Adult
Later that night, Phong and Chai were at the bar again. "I can't believe it, I just missed her," said Chai, looking at his drink. "Phong, do you know where she is?"
Phong was in a silent.
Chai turned to look at Phong, who wasn't paying attention to him but his own little world. He shook Phong, "Are you there man?"
Phong came back to reality and turned to look at him, "Yea, what is it?"
Chai laughed, "I asked if you know where she is?" He took a deep breath, "I want to know how she's doing? How she is dealing with the morning sickness? the child? I've never missed anyone as much as I miss her. Phong if you do know where she is, please tell me."
Phong bit his lower lip. He wanted to tell but at the same time, he wanted to be a good friend to Dee too. "I know what you mean. If I do, I'll let you know."
Chai nodded, "Thanks, man."
"Hey what are friends...for," replied Phong in a low voice.

After the bar, Phong went home. as he entered the house, his parents were still up waiting for him, "You guys aren't asleep yet?"
"Son, come sit down..."
He went and sat across from his parents as she sister was there too. "Yeah mom and dad?"
"Son, we heard from Gao Ying that you know where is Chai's wife, is that true?"
He looked down on the floor and nodded.
"Does Chai know?"
He shook his head, "No, I haven't tell him yet."
His father let out a deep breath, "After what your sister did, I don't want you to do the same thing too. Chai is your friend, why don't you tell him where his wife is and let them deal with whatever is coming their way."
"But dad..."
"No but dad, son. Please do so. It's their family problem. I'll have to work things out themselves. Don't get yourself involved."
He nodded with understanding. After talking to him, his parents left and GaoYing stayed behind to talk to him.
"Phong is it true?"
Phong looked up, "About?"
"Dee being pregnant?"
"How...How did you know?"
"Tou called and asked me if its true. So is it true?"
Phong nodded.
"I feel bad now," said GaoYing. "It's all my fault. I'm so sorry Phong I really am."
"Say that to Chai and Dee not me," and he got up and walked to his room.

The next morning, Phong pulled up to Chai's driveway. He went and got Chai. As Chai got into his car, he asked, "Where are you planning to take me?"
"To find your wife," replied Phong
Chai was surprised, "You know where she is?"
Phong nodded, "I'm sorry Chai..." was all that he could say.
Chai pat him on the shoulder, "You are forgiven, where is she?"

They stopped at Holiday Inn and got out. "Let me go talk to her first," said Phong.
Chai nodded, "Ok, but make sure she doesn't run away."
Both of them went into the hotel, and went to Dee's room, but Chai stayed outside while Phong went in and talked to her.

*knock* *knock*

Dee quickly ran out of the bathroom and went to open the door, "Hey..."
Phong walked in, "I got you some chicken from KFc"
Dee smiled and took them in, "So what is it with that look?"
Phong shook his head, "Can I say something to you?"
Dee nodded "Of course, you can, what is it?"
"Do you love Chai?"
She was in a silent.
"Will you forgive my sister for what she did?" asked Phong. "Dee, will you?"
She nodded.
"Do you love Chai? I mean I feel like...like... I am in a part of a runaway game."
Dee looked up at him, "Why say that? You offered to help I didn't asked you to help."
"I offered to help because you are my friend's wife and my sister in law. Dee, I know you will probably hate me for what I did, but in the long run you will forgive me."
Dee shook her head, "You..."
He nodded, "I told him where you are. I'm sorry, Dee this has to be done for I feel guilty every time he talks about you. Please don't run away anymore. If you do, I don't know where I am going to hide my face."
Dee was in tears, shaking her head at the same time, "Why?"
"Dee, just talk to him. He cares about you. You know he said, to me that you are the only person he missed the most. I'm going to go get him. He is outside of the room. Dee, I know that you love him even though you wont' say it. Love comes and go you gotta keep what you have."
Dee nodded.

Phong went out and few second later, Chai came in, "Dee..."
Dee looked up at him with watery eyes.
He went and embraced her like they just met each other...

**Ok...gotta go get ready to go to my doc. appointment so someone continue from here...****

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
--------- Dee said nothing to Chai but cried in his arms as he held her.

"Don't cry my love. I still love you." said Chai to Dee.

Dee looks at Chai and said, "I'm... I'm so sorry."

Chai wipes Dee's tears off her cheek and said,"This is all because of me. I shouldn't had let you go. I'm sorry."

Dee smiled and said,"It's not your fault, don't say that."

-------- okay, yeah.. it's short..:) running out of ideas.. anybody wanna continue.. go head.. :) please continue for us..

anjos

I'm just carzy about this story..... it soo.... goodd.... finally chai and dee are back together.... at least..... :w000t:

hnubci

sarNie Egg
wow.... what a story... shall i end it? hehe...

They hug eachother tightly..
"Dee?" before Chai knew Dee faint in his arms.
"Dee?.... Dee!?" Chai shouted so loud that before Phong decide to take the elevator he heard Chai shout. He got worry so he ran back to check.
"Dee?" Phong saw Chai holding Dee in his arms on the ground trying to keep her up. Chai look up at Phong with tears in his eyes when he heard Phong's footstep.
"Chai?" Phong said as he look down at them, "Dee? Quick in my car." Phong help Chai up while still holding on to Dee. Chai carry Dee quickly to Phong's Car.

*** i'm making this short... hehe.. continue on ^-
^