A New Beginning (JLR Cont.) :: Aum/Aff

sulad

sarNie Adult
Dang!
That was HOT.
You guys are heating this up higher and higher with those HOT steamy R Scene.
Keep it up Raiya and the JLR Sisters.
You guys ROCK.
Love it.
:)

cecilia

Staff member
wow .. RAIYA. that's one hot shower. .. this is BEYOND HOT.. keep it coming. . we're all baddies wanting more from BAD BOY & GOOD GIRL :loool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hello my JLR ladies!!! Glad everyone is having a good time in here LOL...yes we are all baddies bc I want the same thing :lol: but now that I have to write it up...it gets a lot harder.

Not sure if I can update tonight...but check back this weekend...more to come...maybe a new character played by none other than our own Vansanee?!?! :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i cant wait to read how Vansanee's role will affect this fic..
have the feeling it wont be in a good way!!! :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO! ok i rele need to catch up on my spamming in here LMAO hahahhahahahhaha and girl wut u be talkin bout that wasn't "that" bad at all AHHAHAHAAA LMAO ahhahhahaha forreal hahha i can't wait for more!! <3 you my darling! HUGS AND KISSES hahah

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Meanwhile in another part of the resort...

She had been waiting all week for the happy couple to appear...she had bribed enough of the hotel staff to know that Harit and Soriya were indeed staying at this particular place. But where the heck were they? Were they that in love that they couldn't even step out of their room? Ugh the image made her sick!

Anyone glancing her way would observe a young attractive woman with long brown curly hair. Her round brown eyes stood out against her perfect pale complexion but her expression never wavered--she appeared to always be slightly disgusted by her surroundings. Her stomach began to growl, she needed to eat but she was afraid she would miss them. Stalking was a hard job for anyone to do but for a newbie like herself it felt like torture. She decided that she would need to eat something to have enough energy to catch Harit unawares.
Did his new wife even know about her?

How much could he change...he had to still want her after all this time right?
She had heard that he had dated some crazy woman after her and that his younger brother had committed suicide. She would have returned sooner to console him but she was busy with her ex boyfriend at the time.
But now she was ready to take him back! Why did he have to go and marry some nobody! How could he not know that she was now available?

She was pondering all these thoughts when she felt a tap on her shoulder..."Vansanee"...damn she knew that voice! She slowly turned around and was face to face with the man she left behind at the altar only a few weeks before. He was just like she remembered him...tall, good looking, and a killer smile...she had nothing to say to him. "Go away Chai, I left you remember!"

"Van what are you doing here? I want to talk about what happened." He was blocking her way, she tried to look around him to see if Harit might appear. She was unsuccessful at pusing him aside, "I said GO AWAY! Can't you see I'm busy!" Ugh men, sometimes they are so dense! She tried to ignore the flutter in her stomach now that she was standing so close to him. Shaking her self from those thoughts, she refocused her energy on finding Harit.

"Look Van, I phoned your mom and I know that you are running away from me because you are scared about committment. I know you still want to be with me. I remember the last night we had together in Rome. Why did you leave me?" He was not going to leave with out an answer.

She stepped back and looked him straight in the eye, "I never loved you, it was all just a game. I had fun, you had fun, but I know who I really want to be with and that person is not you. So stop following me around, you look pathetic doing it." She wanted to hurt him, to make him go away. She knew he was right but what could she do...she was scared of being abandoned, the way her father had left her mother...she couldn't bare the thought of loving someone that much and not being able to see them everyday. She figured if she left him first, it wouldn't be so bad. That's why it was so important to find Harit, he had always been so kind to her...while she only toyed with his emotions but in her crazy way of thinking, if she didn't care as much wouldn't that make her less vulnerable to love?

Chai stayed silent. He knew she was a just afraid...he had to give her space. He had spoken to her mother for a long while before deciding to come here and stop her from trying to break up her friend's marriage. He would move aside for now but he would be back, he had a plan to make her understand and see his way of thinking. He looked at her one more time, "I see I am in your way. I will not bother you again my dear."

Van watched as he turned away from her, walking towards the exit. She tried not to call out to him...to run to him and hug him and tell him that she was still his...but now that was no longer on the table. She had made her decision. Her expression hardened once more...she repeated to herself..."You want Harit, only Harit, he is the one you are after." She was no longer hungry and returned to scan the lobby of the hotel.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
A few hours after the shower...

Soriya was so excited to finally get out of the room. She did love being with her husband but when they were alone she always felt that he would pounce on her at any moment. At least with other people around he would somewhat toe the line and behave. The tour guide continued speaking as they were being shuttled around the resort. She glanced at her info book as more things were being explained. She looked over at her husband...he was wearing his dark shades again...she wondered if he was bored or maybe tired (finally)..."Harit are you awake? Did you hear what the guy just said..."

"Hmmm what dear? I was enjoying the view of my beautiful new bride...I really can't pay attention to some lecture on plants or whatever he's talking about." He started to nuzzle her neck, the other couples were glancing their way and then quickly looked away. Soriya started to blush. "Harit, we are in public. Stop it right now, I'm trying to enjoy the scenery." She tried to hiss the words at him without anyone else hearing.

"But I am enjoying the beautiful scenery too baby..." He took off his shades and did a slow scan of her entire form, his eyes staying much to long on the vee of her low cut shirt. "It still looks yummy to me..." He was not behaving at all! Could she be any redder? Thankfully the others were looking away.

chenling

sarNie Adult
yes! an updated my lovely...OOOOOOOOOOoooo DRAMA got kicked off and I can't wait....HA..Van really loves Chai but is going after Harit...hmmmm..like a rock in a hard place..or whatever that saying is...I love the foreseeing of the danger ahead for these characters......Chai needs to get his own woman bless his heart!!!!!! DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA!!! You Rule!!!!!!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update raiya......cant wait for more now......seems like theres gonna be drama drama....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww snaps...i thought i left you a comment before heading to bed...

yes, i too sense some drama scenes are coming up real soon...

argh...Vansanee back off Harit '08 this instance!

sulad

sarNie Adult
Girlfriend, I totally love the update.
Harit is so naughty.
HAHAHA.
Can't wait to read more.
Drama. Drama. Drama.
Thank you.
YOU ROCK.
;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
where sananee ? j/k . she out to get Harit but her heart is still with chai ? talk about catching fishes with 1 hand but im sure Van will soon relize chai is the real deal and come back to him :p

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL sarn! It's a lakorn story...you know I wouldn't cheat the audience out of their happy ending...or would I?!?! :ph34r:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
The tour group had moved to the beach area of the resort. They had planned out the spaces so that all the couples could relax and enjoy the quiet ambience of the place. Harit and Soriya found their spot and sat down to enjoy their late lunch. Soriya looked at the blanket and stifled a yawn...she really was still sleepy...she decided to lay down while Harit sat next to her. She told herself that she was only going to nap a little bit...what was wrong with her these days...she tired so easily...

All of sudden she was jolted by a loud voice...wait where was she...wasn't she just napping on the beach...why was she in the jungle again...she must be dreaming...

She tried to move but she was stuck. She looked down at herself, she was tied to a tree...she saw in the near distance Harit coming towards her...she wanted to shout for help but he cut her off...

"Sansanee...I told you not to run away but you don't listen." He grabbed her face and she felt his hot breath on her cheek.

Damn...she was being accused of being Sansanee again...she had to tell him he had the wrong girl...that she was Soriya...his wife...why was she having this dream...what was going on...

"Everytime you disobey me, I get to punish you...when will you accept the fact that you are my prisoner?" It was not a question but a statement. Ugh, why was he being such an ass? She could punch him right now. Who did he think he was, her master or something. She couldn't seem to control her emotions, it was if she was watching it all unfold from afar. She knew the truth but the situation was taking on a life of its own.

"Look, if you think tieing me to this stupid little tree will stop me from escaping, then you are a fool. Every time you look away, I will keep trying to get off this island! No matter what I have to do..."

She wanted to keep looking at him after her bold statement but she could feel the fear and butterflies take over and she looked away...

"My my my aren't we brave today...I think you need to learn that I am not to be played with..."

He began to unbind her from the tree and before she could even stand up on her own, he grabbed her pushed her up against the tree once more. She uselessly tried to push at this chest but he had the upper hand. Not only could she feel his breath on her face but his whole entire frame was sandwiching her between him and the tree...
she could feel all of him
...he was too close...

"Get off of me your crazy jerk!" She tried to hit him but he caught both her wrists and pinned them abover her head. It was taking all her energy to resist him.

"What kind of man are you, bullying a small woman who has no way of fighting you back?! Fine you are stronger that me, you own this island...but that doesn't give you the right to tell me what to do!" She would have spit in his face but that might be a bit much...she just had to make him feel guilty and shame him into releasing her...she was scared that he might do something else...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
A weird smile came to his face...the smirk was back in place. "Hmmm I see what you mean...you say I have no rights huh...let's change that then..." Before she could even scream, his mouth came down on hers.
His lips were insistent, they wanted be inside her
, she held on keeping them shut. She could feel his hand going up and down the side of her body...rubbing her while he kissed her...inching closer to her chest. His hand found what they were searching for and
he started to caress her breast.
She gasped in surprise.
That was just the opening he needed, he had wanted to taste her for so long now...his mouth was ravaging hers, the kiss was hard and demanding
, he had wanted to punish her and show her who was the master of her existence on this island...but he felt his control slipping...he could feel the attraction coming to the forefront. He didn't want to feel this way, why did he want her so much? He lifted his head, her lips were red and a little bruised from his abuse...Her cheeks were now bright red as well.

What kind of woman was she? Wasn't she suppose to be an experienced flirt, sleeping around with all sorts of guys? Why was she embarrassed now?

She didn't care if she made him more upset, she was ready to fight. How dare he do these things to her! What had she ever done to him? "Is that the best you can do? You think that will keep me silent and obedient. I'm not afraid of you like Bai and all your workers. You're just a jerk who thinks he can rule the world!" Maybe that was going too far but she was mad as well. Didn't she try to explain, it was his fault for not listening!

His lips thinned and a determined look settled on his face. He released her from the tree and grabbed her hand instead. "Follow me!" He barked at her. Pulling her behind him. "You're hurting me! I am not some rag doll you can drag to and fro, I am a human being you ass!"