a place for ananberley fans

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
:spicy: :spicy: :spicy: the savage wild hot couple TIGER COUPLE , you can't resist them  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
They always remind me of Hollywood stars. Both have an international outlook and hot image. Its different from Thai actor/actress :drools:  :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
They always remind me of Hollywood stars. Both have an international outlook and hot image. Its different from Thai actor/actress :drools:  :drools:
exactly they are different from the other , i feel like they are in another level , they are soooo compatible in everything , their acting is soo no acting , AMAZING AMAZING they really will be my favorite on_screen couple of all time and all countries 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
exactly they are different from the other , i feel like they are in another level , they are soooo compatible in everything , their acting is soo no acting , AMAZING AMAZING they really will be may favorite on_screen couple of all time and all countries 

:drools:  :drools:  :drools: Whenever I watch these and how many times I watch them just WOW WOW WOW :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush: SUPER HOT

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Most of the time I'm quiet bored with the stare in thai lakorn but Ananberley, no way... Their staring is freaking HOT :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools: I can imagine thousands of words in their eyes and they just like have a meaningful conversation with their eyes :crush:  :crush:  :crush: without anyone third party just two of them

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
:drools:  :drools:  :drools: Whenever I watch these and how many times I watch them just WOW WOW WOW :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush: SUPER HOT
well me i don't get tired every time i go and rewatch their hot/sweet scene i got the smae feeling as the first time i watched them and sometime more fiiinnnn than the first time that i fall in love with them again and again :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
LOL ADSD I THINK YOU CAN move all the gif you made to here. Its a big workload but they are all awesome. :crush: The memory of Ananberley and Suer.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Most of the time I'm quiet bored with the stare in thai lakorn but Ananberley, no way... Their staring is freaking HOT :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools: I can imagine thousands of words in their eyes and they just like have a meaningful conversation with their eyes :crush:  :crush:  :crush: without anyone third party just two of them

i agree with every single word you said can agree more :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: even the way they feel each other i can hear their breath :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
LOL ADSD I THINK YOU CAN move all the gif you made to here. Its a big workload but they are all awesome. :crush: The memory of Ananberley and Suer.

i want to do new ones of them in their behind scene chemistry too haha :lolyup: yeah you can call me obsessed now can't help it i'm drawn with them 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:

i agree with every single word you said can agree more :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: even the way they feel each other i can hear their breath :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

MY HEART BEATING SO FAST I WANT TO DRINK SOME COLD WATER TO CALM DOWN :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
MY HEART BEATING SO FAST I WANT TO DRINK SOME COLD WATER TO CALM DOWN :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:
ohhhh girl i know what you feel i miss my fan :spicy: ananberley time means fan time haha

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:

i want to do new ones of them in their behind scene chemistry too haha :lolyup: yeah you can call me obsessed now can't help it i'm drawn with them 
I'm with you lol. their off screen interaction is really cute.  :yes:  :yes:  :yes: Have you watch the video clip I post at MLM thread before? I went to pantip and find out what they are talking while the interview preparing in fans meet and greet that day and find out Kim seems like talking about Ananda's beard LOL. They are really close. :bhehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I'm with you lol. their off screen interaction is really cute.  :yes:  :yes:  :yes: Have you watch the video clip I post at MLM thread before? I went to pantip and find out what they are talking while the interview preparing in fans meet and greet that day and find out Kim seems like talking about Ananda's beard LOL. They are really close. :bhehe:
witch one there was many vdo and it will take me a while to find it can you post it here :p :spin: hahahaha what did she say about his beard did she like him with or without :ghehe: 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
witch one there was many vdo and it will take me a while to find it can you post it here :p :spin: hahahaha what did she say about his beard did she like him with or without :ghehe:
Give me some times to find they out. What I saw in pantip is Kim said she like him with beard LOL I'm not sure as their voice is really small. The other thing what I like is they use English to communicate. When they speak in English and smaller their voice it just like UH ha what secrets are you talking about :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Here's the video.
https://vimeo.com/124107054
https://vimeo.com/124100802
https://vimeo.com/124104347

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Give me some times to find they out. What I saw in pantip is Kim said she like him with beard LOL I'm not sure as their voice is really small. The other thing what I like is they use English to communicate. When they speak in English and smaller their voice it just like UH ha what secrets are you talking about :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you soo funny monkeykimmy i'm happy to have you here to share my ananberley fan dose with you  :highfive:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you soo funny monkeykimmy i'm happy to have you here to share my ananberley fan dose with you  :highfive:
:beer:  :beer:  :beer: you gice the same feeling to me  :bhehe: I'm so happy to have you as a kimmy's fan and ananberley shipper to share joy!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: yesterday i was about to do the gif of the last vdo 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: yesterday i was about to do the gif of the last vdo 
HOW CAN THEY HAVE A SEXY AND CUTE IMAGE AT THE SAME TIME NONONO  :weee:  :weee:  :weee: HOW CAN THEY DO THAT.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
HOW CAN THEY HAVE A SEXY AND CUTE IMAGE AT THE SAME TIME NONONO  :weee:  :weee:  :weee: HOW CAN THEY DO THAT.

that's their special thing they can make you feel so many things just seeing them standing together, they are PERFECT PERFECT