A true miss hmong california?

cecilia

Staff member
isn't it part of the discription being miss so and so to carry out the duty according to them sponsorship?
beauty is not all about look, they outta do something to bring more to the whole image ..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i thought so...cuase she have to show love of course...n that's the only way...lamo......n it is a miss hmong duty too.....so therefor she has to do it...because its her job...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^^ that's what some of us people are saying..
of course not everyone sees it like some of us...
but it's an act for publicity...
you even said it yourself..
she has to show love... and it's her job...
wow.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
At least she fulfilled her duty as Miss Hmong. LOL.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i was supposed to answer ur question...after???....but still she helped...not like some of us...how sit here and talk/write about her...

Ready2Finish

sarNie Egg
^^ that's what some of us people are saying..
of course not everyone sees it like some of us...
but it's an act for publicity...
you even said it yourself..
she has to show love... and it's her job...
wow.
MS. LOR, SINCE YOU SEEM TO BE A BIT UPSET ABOUT ALL THE ATTENTION PZK HAS BEEN GETTING AS A RESULT OF HER DEEDS, WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE ANYTHING FROM THE GOOD OF YOUR HEART SIMPLY AS A PURE HEART? OH, I FORGOT... WHY WOULD YOU BOTHER WHEN YOU'RE NOT MISS ANYTHING, RIGHT? I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT WITHOUT A TITLE, NO ONE WILL PAY ATTENTION INSPITE OF WHAT ONE MAY DO. HOWEVER PZK USED THE MONEY RAISED, AT LEAST SHE USED IT TO DO SOMETHING FOR THE NEEDY ONES.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
MS. LOR, SINCE YOU SEEM TO BE A BIT UPSET ABOUT ALL THE ATTENTION PZK HAS BEEN GETTING AS A RESULT OF HER DEEDS, WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE ANYTHING FROM THE GOOD OF YOUR HEART SIMPLY AS A PURE HEART? OH, I FORGOT... WHY WOULD YOU BOTHER WHEN YOU'RE NOT MISS ANYTHING, RIGHT? I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT WITHOUT A TITLE, NO ONE WILL PAY ATTENTION INSPITE OF WHAT ONE MAY DO. HOWEVER PZK USED THE MONEY RAISED, AT LEAST SHE USED IT TO DO SOMETHING FOR THE NEEDY ONES.
i want to know why does our opinion matters a whole lot to you?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
ms. lor?
wow.
it's ms. lo for your information...

why have i not done anything for the hmong people in thailand?
why do i sit in front of my desktop and only speak my opinion...
simple questions.

i don't really care much for those people when i really think about it.
people may think that i hate hmong people or i only think about myself..
but if your life here in the US is already stressful enough...
you have to stop caring about what is going on on the other side of the world
and worry about yourself too.

speaking of a person who has tried to "help" the hmong people...
look at general vang pao.. buying all the guns with the money that people had donated..
in which they thought he was going to help supply the needy...
hmong people were then looked upon as terrorist..

"i love my hmong people..."
bullshit.
that's some silly talk right there.

kiaalor

sarNie Egg
I think everybody is pretty in thier own WAY!!!!

WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE IF THAT'S HOW SHE CHOOSES TO REPRESENT HERSELF TO THE HMONG COMMUNITY.

Did anybody mentioned about the make-ups? I think that they used too much make-ups.

Beauty lies in the inside, don't need to put too much make up to show off their beauty.

SORRY! BUT THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^^ everything in here is based on opinion... and individual point-of-views..
some people just cant accept the fact that everyone has their own way of seeing things....
i obviously don't see things like other users in here... nobody does...

Ready2Finish

sarNie Egg
^^ everything in here is based on opinion... and individual point-of-views..
some people just cant accept the fact that everyone has their own way of seeing things....
i obviously don't see things like other users in here... nobody does...

MS. LOR, YOUR STATEMENTS ABOVE ARE QUITE FUNNY. WHEN YOU MENTIONED "PEOPLE JUST CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN WAY OF SEEING THINGS," YOU'RE LITERALLY ADMITTING THAT YOU CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT SOME PEOPLE SEE REAL GOODNESS IN PZK'S DEEDS. UNTIL YOU DO SOMETHING OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF YOUR HEART, AND SPARE $$$ OUT OF YOUR OWN POCKET TO DO SOMETHING FOR THE NEEDIES, THEN I'LL SEE YOU AS BETTER THAN PZK, BUT FOR NOW AS IT STANDS, PZK IS ONE OF THE EXTRAORDINARY INDIVIDUALS WHO'S DONE SOMETHING NOT TOO MANY HAS. AND APPARENTLY, YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF FUNDRAISING. IF YOU'RE STILL CLUELESS, THEN THINK BACK TO WHAT MS. PZK DID; SHE UTILIZED THE FUNDS RAISED TO ASSIST THE UNPREVILEGED ONES IN WHITE WATER.... GET IT???.............. LOL.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^^ and you don't see that our opinion should not matter to you.
i do understand what fundraisers are for... but people usually give credit to their supporters....
i don't care about helping the people in white water when life in the US is hard enough
trust me.
people in laos and thailand be calling asking for money like we people here don't have bills to pay or anything.
help yourself and then help others...

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
L0L.. IT'S GETTING 0FF T0PIC NOW..
ANYHOW SINCE YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT PZK...
HM..... HERE'S MY OPiN0NS....
I THOUGHT WHAT PAJ ZAUB KHAB DID WAS VERY GENEROUS OF HER T0 G0 T0 LAOS AND HELP THE HMONG PEOPLE IN DEJ DAWB..
BUT LiKE EVERY0NE ELSE SAYS, SHE'S JUST D0ING IT AS AN ACT F0R PUBLICITY...
IM SURE IF SHE DIDNT GET CROWNED, SHE WOULDNT CARE TO G0 TO LAOS.....I MEAN...I THINK THAT'S JUST AN EXCUSE FOR HER TO GO & HAVE FUN AND TRAVEL..
I MEAN COME ON NOW.. SHE WENT THERE AND SHOT AN ACT FOR THIS "MUSIC VIDEO" WITH WATCHUMACALLIT... (CHEN VANG)...... ?????
TO ME, I THINK SHE'S STUCK UP.......
AND NO.. I'M S000 NOT JEALOUS OF HER.. YEA.. SHE'S PRETTY AND ALL.. BUT I THINK SHE HAVE TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO HERSELF.

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
i dont know what this thread is about..im too lazy to look...anyways seems like the argument is about whether or not she went to laos with multiple intentions...and the answer is yes...

she went to do a publicity stunt...but that doesnt mean she didnt want to help them or that she didnt care in the first place.....you do things when opportunity comes...maybe she wanted to before all this publicity but couldnt afford it until this....it doesnt really mattter

i dont know who she is so it doesnt concern me...i only wonder who took those pictures of her in the first page and why they dressed her like that...i was taking pictures like that 11 years ago in the fourth grade...same makeup...same makeshift background....no offfense...im just saying, see through shirts photograph just like they look on the hanger...tacky...