actors that look older than actual age

tinah

sarNie Coma
You misunderstand my sentence, I said she always looked 29-30, which means even back in 2000 she looked mature.
really, i knew she always looked mature for her age but probably not that old looking. its funny cause a lot of older generation stars had a mature look and they dressed old back then lol while the teens nowadays look kind of young for their age.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
yaya -she is so pretty but i thought she was 21 or something
rome- dude i thought this guy was in his 30's
mew from that lakorn with por- apparently she is only 15-- no way!! i thought she was 25!
kimberly- i thought she was 25 too
weir- goes without saying
pancake- i think its the height and the way she carries herself that makes her seem more grown up
matt- she is super cute but i thought she was 25

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark...oh he is so young. when i found out his age, my eyes bulged out in disappointment.
Kim-I agree, she looks older
Mint N.-I thought she was older. Didn't think she was that young.

kulyia

RUK
Susie. She's really pretty, but I thought she was in her mid-20's when I first saw her.

i agree. i thought she was in her early 30s but i found out recently shes barely in her mid 20s! wowzer . Anyways, i never knew she had a tattoo between her belly button and her princess area. i totally have no clue that that spot is called lol. but indeed, shes HOT!

http://youtu.be/E0aMNZSqUt8

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yaya -she is so pretty but i thought she was 21 or something
rome- dude i thought this guy was in his 30's
mew from that lakorn with por- apparently she is only 15-- no way!! i thought she was 25!
kimberly- i thought she was 25 too
weir- goes without saying
pancake- i think its the height and the way she carries herself that makes her seem more grown up
matt- she is super cute but i thought she was 25
no worry about Rome this dude he'll reach his 30's soon his now like 27 or 28

I

izzy_arief

Rome... He is handsome, but urghhh... He is like 33+

Pancake... like a mom with one baby! :nailbiter:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rome... He is handsome, but urghhh... He is like 33+

Pancake... like a mom with one baby! :nailbiter:
:coverlaf: mum 1 baby i so agree :nailbiter:
yeah Rome can pass as 33 and Ken Pupam this dude his only 20 but he already look like 30

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
the only people i find not attractive and wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy older than their ages are;

1. pan cake ---srsly, looks old and NOT pretty in my opinion
2. Wier--OMG. give me a break. he looks so cranky, not even pa'ek material. old and dislikable.

--
now, Noon W is beautiful but she has always look older than her age.

i agree. i thought she was in her early 30s but i found out recently shes barely in her mid 20s! wowzer . Anyways, i never knew she had a tattoo between her belly button and her princess area. i totally have no clue that that spot is called lol. but indeed, shes HOT!

http://youtu.be/E0aMNZSqUt8
She has another tattoo on her lower back as well...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
YADECH
Pancake
Rome
Cherry
Serena (Cartoon from Kon Rak Luang Jai)
Kimberly
your list are all correct yeah i believe Serena from KRLJ she kind of look in her
early 20's and Rome his one on the list actually pop up first this dude his 28 he almost
reaches his 30 soon but he can pass as a mid 30's as someone above said he looks 33

P

PrincessKarina

These days the younger generation stars are looking way older than even some of the veterans! The world we live in today is more evil which ages you quicker! I cannot believe Yaya and Kimberly are only in their mid 20's today! If we put the older generation of Janie, Jui, Chompoo, and Aff next to the younger generation of Yaya, Kimberly, Mai, and Mint C. you wouldn't even guess there is a 10 plus age gap! WHAO! Seriously if we are able to distinguish Aff is older than Yaya, would we be able to guess Aff is 13 years older tho? GEEZ! Or if we are able to guess Mai is younger than Chompoo, would we be able to guess Mai is 11 years younger tho? This makes me think!

P

PrincessKarina

I think Tik and Ken T. still looks good for nearing 40 years old! And younger stars like Mark and Nadech are catching up quickly! Would you be able to guess that Tik or Ken T. is like 15 years younger than Mark or Nadech? I wouldn't. Maybe like 5 years difference but 15 years difference?! Unbelievable! Just my thought! :)

P

PrincessKarina

This year I noticed Ken P aged! But he is still handsome. Love him in Nakee.