Aff Taksaorn younger years

tinah

sarNie Coma
on the first shoot she was more on the fuller side

hey, i would love to see her in a sassy role where her hair is curly like in the 3rd shoot . a character thats a total change from her previous lakorn.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
thanks for sharing! aff looks beautiful as always! hehe lolz i agree i want to see aff in that kind of role also :p

cikna

sarNie Adult
Why is it, sometimes, in certain angles, she reminded me of Aishwarya Rai? Maybe because both look very lady like?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow...she's so beautiful...kind of funny how i never saw her before JLR....now i am crazy over her and aum^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
her cheek was chubby lol anywho, i see why she has been cast in many period drama cuz she has that classic thai glam. i wanna see her in more cuz im such a fan of those. something like ban sai thong would be nice

aff's first lakorn w/ ch7

Rissaya first lakorn from ch3

old shoot

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh it has. i remember watching it. aff was so beautiful there. i think the name was something "mitcha bunchai" its a true story about an actor i think the title is his name?..he died from acting in one of his lakorn. i dont quite remember. someone could correct me if im wrong.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Really?! I guess I missed that one. I haven't seen it. Plus the one with Dan. Other then that I think I've see all her lakorns :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i never notice that she played in those lakorn... i really got to know her in mon ruk lottery and then she became a sudden hit in jam luey ruk.. lol..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
She played with Umm before also in tee tra gol song.. She was Bua chompoo's older sister and she got pair up with the older brother.

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling
her cheek was chubby lol anywho, i see why she has been cast in many period drama cuz she has that classic thai glam. i wanna see her in more cuz im such a fan of those. something like ban sai thong would be nice

aff's first lakorn w/ ch7
awhhh Aff used to have chubby cheeks...how cute =) she went from cute to preeeety.