Aff with brown or black hair?

tinah

sarNie Coma
before she had long/straight black hair but she dye it to brown/blondish in JLR now its back to black again w/bangs. shes pretty no matter what but i perfer her with the blondish hair/wavy style in JLR. it makes her look more exotic/mature. i like her with black too but w/o the bangs

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I think she looks pretty no matter what her hairstyle is but I prefer her Soriya hairstyle..she looks so sexy with that hair...

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
brown but shes still gorgeous regardless of her hair color! but i just prefer brown!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Aff with either hair because she always looks gorgeous but I like her more with brown. ^_^

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Aff is a very pretty and gorgeous girl. I reckon with her black hair, she retains the beautiful Thai look. In her jet black hair, she is an ambassador for the Thai ladies. In her highlighted and dyed brown hair, Aff is sensual and has a very soft feminine look. This look however is so common in other parts of Asia and she sort of becomes part of the fashion trend.

However, it really does not matter - stars are in the entertainment industry - and they are trend setters, models and many more. So, looks are such a vital part in this industry that constant change to her look is good I reckon. Very refreshing in my opinion. :)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
the color she had n JLR.. it does make her look more mature.. but she is always pretty no matter wat she does wit her hair..

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want to kiss her . oh huh :blink: