America Next Top Model Season 8

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone watch the new season 8 Top Model.

I really don’t know who I want to win this season.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Hate the girl from Russia- Think she is better than everyone else. Hate the short blond hair girl-Think she knows everything. Hate that one girl/mother from Hawaii- riding on the "pity" slogan, "I'm doing it all for my son" Whatever! Over all can't wait till Wednesday to see one of them get kick off.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I have to agree with you with the girl/mother from Hawaii- riding on the "pity" slogan, "I'm doing it all for my son". In the begain I like her but when the other girl won the test or something....she stared to be mean and the way she look it was scare face.....

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha i hate the russian and stupid mom from hawwi toolol
i like that one half black and white girl but i hate her voice lol

alby

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh, all Renee ever do is complain and whine. She is so jealous of Brittany because Brittany win two challenge and she hadn't won any yet. I don't like her.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Renee really need to stop talking so much. Seem like she the only that keep come talking and talking....I hope she doesn't win this....And when it come to judgment time she alway do those face look when other girls that she hate call frist...

STIMA

this season sucks. its so not diverse. *waits on next season

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Did anyone watch this week esp....for me I like this week esp its funny when all the girls dress as guy and the guy dress as girl.

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
I like dionne shes hilarious and natasha shes improving major. But don't like renee. >_>
She so fake, shes trying to be more nice to the girls, cause everyone hates her after they confessed in episode 7.

annea

sarNie Adult
im not feeling this season as well...and yea, i dont really see much asian girl in this show...only like one per cycle....and ummm...i think from the past cycle until now, i've seen only April from cycle 2 and Gina cycle 6...

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
There's absolutely no diversity on this show unless you count the two plus-size women. I think this season is probably the worst one since this show began. I have no idea who is going to win and none of them seem like they're at the same level as the previous winners. I'll still watch, but it's really boring. I'm waiting for them to fly to some exotic place just so it might liven things up a bit. Right now it seems so dead.

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
agreeed
this season isn't really...*Shrug* iono to explain lol
not catching and none of the girl are really pretty
not really rooting for anyone right now
but im starting to like Renee how ever u spell her name the mom in Hawii

aalon

sarNie Egg
None of them are top model looking, this season suck!

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
This cycle has been most popular and viewed.
In america next top model history. o.o
They were talking about it on television.

STIMA

i hate renee. but shes the most top model potential <_< but shes nothing special because she doesn't stand out if you put her with a bunch of other tall blonde models
shes a hyprocrite. like she got gained on earlier in the show & now shes getting everywun to gain up on natasha?
i think shes rude & she is MOSTLY in it for all that money. you can tell..showing off all the jewelry she won n stuff.
i like dioone or watever but she did deserve to get kicked out : (
i feel bad everywun was gaining up on natasha.
now i hope natasha wins because she seems most deserving to be top model.
i use to like jaslene but she was a disappointment gaining up on natasha.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you STIMA about renee and how everyone is gaining up on natasha last week....I think if natasha did her photo shoot the best like alway (didn't let her sickness take over) she wouldn't have been in the botton 2....I really hope that natasha win this top model....I'll be so mad if renne get it.....

STIMA

renee <_< gosh. renee got so mch anger LOL . it was weird how she hated on natasha, then all of sudden "beat this for the mamas" o_O
i was disappointed that jaslene won but ...jaslene..what would she do if she doesn't end up being a model? liek the judges mentioned, shes krazy about modeling..she even had to go through therapy the first time she didn't make it.
but i think shes a good example because shes the first to try the second round and she made it
she did photograph better than natasha damn it T_T
and they both are diverse new models : D ..
but NATASHA T_T I LOVE NATASHA LOL. least she was runner up...