Anime Absolute Boyfriend

Monk33

sarNie Egg
Hey, im pretty sure alot of the ladies/girls on here read this one. So im just curious does anyone has more than just chapters 1-6? In american there are only currently chapters 1-2 but you can download the magna online from 1-6. Im looking for chapter 7 and whatever othe chapter is out there.... Help wuld be greatly appreciated.

ahaha this one is a really good and funny manga...i only have it in french...but if i remind u can try some torrent to get it...because ppl put it in....here the title is "lui ou rien" and in japanese is : "Zettai Kareshi"...we got only to vol 6 :wavecry: ...this manga is kinda fun...i love it..

to sarath, here the synopsis:
Riiko Izawa is a young girl who live alone because their parents travel...but she don't khnow how to clean her house and then it's her neighbors Soshi who is a friend of her childhood take care her...but her big dream is to get a boyfriend but don't khnow why when she asking someone to be her BF he says no...but she don't see and khnow that soshi is kind of her because he make fun at her all the time...but one day she walk in the park and then she find a cellphone .....his owner is a crazy and mysterious man.....to thanks to her he offer to give her whatever she want...and then she say that she want a Bf...he give her a website where she can buy the perfect man....and then , she find a package in front of her door, this is night tha androide he is handsome andd nude....but to make it work she have to kiss him in the lips....and that's here that it become funny........but the pb is night is just here for 3 days and his cost is 1 billions yens...the owner appear and want his money....

i really recommend this manga for u girl...so funny and for who dream of the man in their dream.... ^_^