Anyone going out for Halloween?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Hell yeah... why not??? LOL. I love it so much that I'm going to the bars friday night and night of halloween on Tuesday. Hehehehhehh. I'm going to be a mafia ganster princess!!!! I might even post pictures up....... we'll see.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Did I already mention...yes FREE CANDY!! From strangers too how cool is that??

Ice i would have been the girl from the Grudge if i hadn't cut my loong hair but sadly...i did...so instead im gonna be a pirate argghh!!

Pee

sarNie Elites
Share sum funny stories u have experienced :drool: im craving for sum funny stories :drool:

hmm well today it was a halloween ghost thingy arranged,, where u get guided around sum old houses
we were abt 20 ppl in our group... and suddenly two ghosts jump up in front of me,, and one just stand rite in front of me...

i got shocked and thought she was going to bite me or sumthing,, And i just screamed and ran...into a tree... So i hug that tree.... :unsure:

and then the tree started to move.... I looked up and realized that the tree was actually a ghost...
I just screamed in her face and she screamed too..i dunno why tho...still tryin to figure out...
:wacko:

anyways then i ran and slipped and fell into the mud...

we continued walking while ppl were laughing at me...

then another screaming ghost ran towards me..but half way,, she slipped an fell into the mud herself... LMAO

imma make it short and tell abt the end,,,, well in the end we were in a small stable.. it was dark.. and then

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 ghosts appeared! everywere,, in the air,, crawling... jumping and ahh... and they were pulling our legs,, and by accident sumone pulled down my pants....

but good i wore a long shirt,,, so no one saw anything,, coz they all ran from me...and left me there with the ghosts while i was pulling my pants up... :spin: :ph34r:

>_< GOSH

my friends are laughing and teasing me....im so embarrased.. i dun like halloween!!!!! and plus they made me pee in my pants.... -_-

now lets hear ur stories

yesssirreee. haha. im gonna take my nephew go to the mall and do a lil trick or treating over there. and prolly gonna go out with my brother, his wife and my baby niece to go and look for ronald mcdonald. haha. she gonna be mcdonald french fries. oh yeah im gonna be myself for halloween. im already that scary no need to dress up. >.<

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL nong Pee your so adorable!!!

oOo but halloween lets see ... one year my friends and I were going to go egg some guys house that we didn't like and then we ended up egging the wrong house and the house we egged was an old man and his son so they called the cops. I was the first person to take off -____- after I took off my friends called me and I didn't go pick them up because I thought they got caught hahah lol so I guess you can say I ditched my friends.. anyways after they called me I went to my other friends house and they were going to a party so I went with them .... and then after that at the party a fight broke out and one guy pulled out a knife... I realized that one of the guys was my friend i ditched at the house egging well the other guy stabbed him and he fell... after that some boys grabbed the guy with the knife ... my girlfriend and me ran over to my friend we were about to start crying then he screamed "Trick or Treat! Thats For Leaving Me" it was a prank to scare me for leaving him -_____- wasn't funny cause the looks on our face and me about to start crying everyone looking at us lol -____- after that my parents stop letting me go out on halloween but because I came home late late for the first time ever after getting my car -__- close to 4 am that was 2 years ago when I was 16 sigh sad!! so this year I donno if mom and dad will lemme go out *crosses fingers*

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Does anyone believe or know of any halloween superstitions? lol I'm gonna use them to scare my teenage sisters and cousins and their friends during our halloween sleepover .and hahah yes they aren't going to school wednesday ... -____- yes I'm lame having a party with teenage girls lol but I have fun with them .. maybe because ... lol ok lemme quiet, but anyways ... have any?

But I know One

*If you go to the house of the Texas chainsaw massacre at midnight and go up stairs and come back out through the front door you will see a dead black cat ... I'm not sure if that really happens but thats what they told me anyone live in texas? wanna go? lol hahah

oh oh and did yah hear that this year some places are not allowing black cat adoption till nov. 5 or 6? because they scared that people gonna sacrifice them and stuffs -___- and 3 halloween threads already... I didn't know which one to place this under cause its diff lol so I made new one =x

oh and one more thing any good movies I can go grab from BBuster for the party?

Halloween I - Resurrection
Friday the 13th - Final
Nightmare on Elm Street - Final
Pet Cemetary I and II
Childs Play - Chuckies Bride

Those are the ones I have so far.. Texas Chainsaw Massacre is to Gruesome for me -___-

Pee

sarNie Elites
OMG p´tina LMAO what a story. but wahh i really thought they were stabbing eachother,,,dood my eyes are like this ----> o_O

but damn those guys totally tricked you!

4am damn! hope they will let u go out on halloween this year!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol nong pee yes I thought they were :p lolsssss and yes I got punked it wasn't funny hahha lol but this year im not going out after all we gonna throw a sleepover today the girls dont gotta go school tmr .... -___- so scary movies popcorn and etc when they come home till tmr morning I guess =x